JUST IN: Michael Jackson died of lethal levels of propofol, court documents show

Awww our poor Michael :( :cry: That is so not cool. I can't believe Murray would give him all these drugs Murray did not care for Michael 1 bit.Michael did not deserve any of this :( :cry:

Dr Murray sounds like a doctor how has no understanding of medicine, he should never have been allowed to practice as a Doctor. Michael should still be alive !

ok maybe I'm missing something but didn't the tox report last week that got leaked or whatever.. only show the xanax and the propofol? not a coctail of mixed drugs. and is this a court document the doctor filed? of course hes going to claim all that to try to make it seem like it was a drug overdose.. not his negligence.

He's pumping Michael every night for 6 weeks with that crap :angry: then why is it that they only found a one nights supply and why did Michael supposedly ask that nurse for some, where was Murray that particular day????? I'm so sick of these people saying he begged and demanded shit, you're the f-ing "doctor" and you know damn well THAT isn't treatment for insomnia you f-ing incompetent troll! :cry:

You know... Michael was a smart man.. he would be smarter and know not to cocktail with lethal drugs. Would Michael really be so desperate and so stupid that he begged for different drugs just to fall asleep? Im not entierly buying that crap.. What if Michael asked for ONE sedative and Dr Murray gave him three? What if after Michael had fallen asleep Dr Murray gave him some more?

So the "document" is a search warrant? I can't see how all this info would be on a search warrant. I wonder if there will be a screen-shot and link to the actual document?
The search warrant has to have probable cause on WHY they need to search and what they are searching. That was more than likely their proof they needed to search for everything they needed.

You know... Michael was a smart man.. he would be smarter and know not to cocktail with lethal drugs. Would Michael really be so desperate and so stupid that he begged for different drugs just to fall asleep? Im not entierly buying that crap.. What if Michael asked for ONE sedative and Dr Murray gave him three? What if after Michael had fallen asleep Dr Murray gave him some more?

I do know what you mean, but at the same time I guess we have no idea of how Michael was feeling.....he suffered a lot in his life; physically and emotionally, so I think there's a real possibility he was in pain.

ok maybe I'm missing something but didn't the tox report last week that got leaked or whatever.. only show the xanax and the propofol? not a coctail of mixed drugs. and is this a court document the doctor filed? of course hes going to claim all that to try to make it seem like it was a drug overdose.. not his negligence.

All the ones I have heard of have all been fake.

suprise suprise, God they could have worked that out ages ago!!!. Our Michael is just turned in to a flippen circus ride when people want to use him they do and when they don't he's left out in the cold.

Grrrrrrar it makes me so F*cking angry!!

why the hell aren't they arresting him yet? Now with this Tohme dude. It looks more and more like MURDER. omg.

Trying to wean him off the propofol, so he gave him three different sedatives, "various drugs" and then administered propofol on top of it? What?

My thought exactly. If that's true, the doctor is definitely negligent at the very least, or worse... What was he thinking? I don't think he was thinking at all. :cry:

Like I mentioned in the other thread about this. This is just a bit too convenient when the doctor is up to his eyeballs in trouble. Are they trying to take the heat off of him now by saying that Michael "demanded" the propofol? I wonder.

TMZ is also saying this (edit: about drugs found in the HOUSE search, not body):

According to the report, cops also found Valium, Tamsulosin, Lorazepam, Temazepam, Clonazepam, Trazodone and Tizanidine, along with the Propofol.

According to the report, the various drugs were prescribed by Dr. Murray, Dr. Arnold Klein and Dr. Allan Metzger.

Last edited:
TMZ is also saying this (about drugs found in the search):

According to the report, cops also found Valium, Tamsulosin, Lorazepam, Temazepam, Clonazepam, Trazodone and Tizanidine, along with the Propofol.

According to the report, the various drugs were prescribed by Dr. Murray, Dr. Arnold Klein and Dr. Allan Metzger.

Noooooooo! wtf is this? I can't take this.

he would not take stupid risks like that, more than anything he wanted to live for his children, Murray can say anything he wants now but I know Michael wouldn't knowingly risk his life like that
Murray has proved to be such an idiot so far, I think he messed up big time that night and now he's trying to blame MJ as much as he can

Back