June 25, 2013 Remembering Michael - News, Fan Tributes, Pictures from Forest Lawn & Neverland etc.

Re: June 25, 2013 Remembering Michael - News, Fan Tributes, Pictures from Forest Lawn & Neverland e

[h=5]Darren Hayes[/h]4 years ago today The King of Pop and my idol Michael Jackson passed away. I wrote this song about how I felt at the time. Here's a touching fan-made video to accompany 'Glorious' from the special edition of 'Secret Codes and Battleships'. Still makes me cry. RIP MJ

[youtube]4Nhsgf4Vy2M[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4Nhsgf4Vy2M

https://www.facebook.com/DarrenHayesOfficial/posts/10151717715755056

Re: June 25, 2013 Remembering Michael - News, Fan Tributes, Pictures from Forest Lawn & Neverland e

However something is different this year for me. Today, unlike in 2010, 11, 12, I cannot stay quietly in a "pure sadness". My mind is restless because of Katherine vs AEG trial and more importantly because of Paris' state. I have a lot of negative and complex feelings which stir my mind and prevent me from staying calm.

This is true.I feel a different kind of sadness this year.I'm hurt.

But seeing the outpouring of love from fans all over the world and some of the articles,like Joe Vogel's one,as well as the MLP and my own personal candle vigil at home have helped me go through this night.Thanks everyone for the beautiful pictures & tributes.

I miss you Michael,I love you very much :heart:

From @MJTPortrait
BNpZe9ECAAA925d.jpg

BNpZFRkCIAEzTLG.jpg

BNpYwBpCcAAELs-.jpg

More https://twitter.com/MJTPortrait/media/grid

I also wanted to share a few words from http://www.majorloveprayer.org ,for those that haven't read them :

Dear #MJfam, Please don't feel sad about not being able to be somewhere special today, or to do something tremendously HUGE in tribute ~ Don't feel bad or inadequate if you feel you can't fulfill an unspoken expectation of specialness on this one day. Just do what you feel. Just love him. Most of us can't be at Forest Lawn or Neverland, or write the perfect tribute song, or poem, or Facebook post or tweet. But we all love Michael, and TOGETHER our hearts are united in that LOVE ... WORLDWIDE. Let the expressions of eternal LOVE soothe your soul, and hold our beautiful Michael there, in your soul. Let today be your tribute. Let tomorrow, the next day, and the next. Let each day that you feel that LOVE be your tribute. Let it flow next month. Let it flow next year. While June 25th is certainly an important day, both in celebration of his life and yes, in pain... the sun will once again rise on the 26th. It will be another day, another chance to spread that LOVE and make that change in his honor, for love, truth and all that's right. So be still and feel some peace. Don't feel pressured inside that your expression of love isn't "enough". He knows. We all know. He is loved. You are loved. We are ONE in this LOVE. Sending you blessings... ??? ~bgg of MLP team

Much love to you all *hugs*

[h=5]via Mj JusticeProject FB
[/h][h=5]Floral arrangements from MJ fans all over the world From France, From Japan, From Russia- June 25th 2013[/h]
936446_519845508069127_177775047_n.jpg

971482_519845281402483_1428265860_n.jpg

1044108_519844708069207_345856111_n.jpg

My greatest inspiration. I'm still as obsessed as ever. Love you forever.

I'm a bit late but I wanted to post this song as it is one song I want to hear every year on 25th June
[video=youtube;9r_qUpW3WT4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r_qUpW3WT4[/video]

[Diddy talking]
I remember the first time I seen you moonwalk,
I believed I could do anything,
you made the world dance,
you made the music come to life

[Chris Brown - Chorus]
This the type of song that make the angels cry,
I look up in the sky and I wonder why?
why you had to go, go
I know it’s better on the other side,
you were chosen from the start
never gonna let you go from my heart

[The Game]
Who’s Michael Jackson?
You’re Michael Jackson,
I’m Michael Jackson,
We all Michael Jackson,
I guess what I’m asking is, everybody bow their head for a legend, don’t breathe for a second,
now let the air out, grab the hand of somebody you care about,
so you can hear my message, my confession, someone tell Usher,
I seen the moonwalk, I guess the young thriller touched him,
like he touched me, like he touched you,
so carry on his legacy, something I must do,
and I trust you lighting candles, concrete visuals,
me and my brothers listen to Jackson 5 in the living room,
first thing I did when I heard was call puff,
cos him and Mike tried to stop the beef between us,
who was us? Me and fifty, that beef is dead, him and Mike Jackson gonna take us to the ledge.

[Chris Brown - Chorus]
why you had to go, go

As I’m pouring out this liquor candles start to flicker,
when list my air ones, MJ was my nigga.
Not the one that play ball, the one with the hollywood star,
and since I’m a Hollywood star Imma tell you my story,
never had a family that close, never see Berry Gordy walking through Interscope,
but just like me, they always had Mike in a scope,
no matter what you say,
I’mma love him and he’s still dope,
let me take you back to ’85 when I was in a zone,
dancing for my momma, ‘Thriller’ jacket with all the zippers on,
now I’m doing 90 bout to crash in this Aston,
listening to Outcast, I’m sorry Mrs Jackson
anything I can ever do to better you your son was our king so we wont Corretta you,
I’m writing this letter to all the Jackson kids, we all Jackson kids, time to let us through.

[ Lyrics from http://www.songonlyrics.com/the-gam...l-polow-da-don-mario-winans-usher-boyz-ii-men ]

[Chris Brown - Chorus]
why you had to go, go

[Diddy Talking]
People can say what they want to say about you.
We gonna remember the miracles that you showed us
Through your music through your dance
Through your philanthropy.
You were the one who made us all realize that we are the world.
You were the one who showed us we could moonwalk.
You gave us the beat.
You gave us the rhythm
You gave us the soul
Through us your legacy lives on
We can’t stop now
We won’t stop now MIKE JACKSON

[Chris Brown - Chorus]
why you had to go, go

[Boys II Men]
This the kind of song that make the angels cry,
look up in the sky and ask God, why o why why
Do we live and let die
Do we live and let, live and let die.

My tribute @school last year :/

Paris78;3854001 said:
Karen Faye ‏@wingheart 2h
http://www.sylmortilla.wordpress.com

I’ll be honest. I still don’t think I’ve grieved properly for Michael Jackson. The initial heartbreak reverberated into a militant need to defend him against the soul-parasites leeching off his legacy, which is precisely at the point I remain.

The death of Michael Jackson broke my heart for two reasons: firstly, with the acknowledgment of the positive qualitative impact that the man indubitably had on my life; and secondly, at the recollection of his life as one that contained such unquenchable sadness – one in which a five year old boy was whipped into shape for our listening pleasure. Why could Michael convey the pain of heartbreak at such a young age? Ask the man stood behind him holding the switch. It was a veritable tragedy of Shakespearean proportions. Michael carried the hopes of his family. He would grow up to take on that mantle for the world; a world that started in the palm of his hand, before eventually becoming the weight on his shoulders.

There is a theory that Michael Jackson had been dead for hours before Conrad Murray called the Paramedics, which is why he was apparently making such a pathetic  show of performing CPR. This theory arose  from  the revelation that Michael’s skin was cold to the touch when the Paramedics arrived, and that his open eyes had had time to dry out.

Think of all the things those eyes had seen.  Probably more separate individuals than any other individual  that has ever lived.  In the fifty years he was alive, he  had more lives and experiences than one hundred normal men (how many people have their life’s work sectioned off into  eras?).  The man genuinely understood,  loved and feared for humanity.

Michael was a martyr for innocence. He died engulfed by an inherent sadness that he could not realise his idealistic perception of the world; a romantic perception borne of a lifetime of being a sounding board for love. And, as the human being who’d experienced being loved more than anyone else in existence, who was better qualified to state that love is the answer? The song Heal The World has its detractors, but who can deny the sincerity with which it is sang? That song is all the proof required to know who Michael Jackson was. Michael felt the pain of people’s suffering. We saw Michael as myriad characters, but they were always beneath the umbrella of him as a humanitarian; a record-breaking philanthropist. He conveyed his beautiful ideal to anyone that would listen: that the innocence of childhood has an untouchable preciousness, and should be universally treated with unimpeachable honour. This is what Michael Jackson represents.

Michael holds up a mirror to humanity. His fans were given the opportunity to perceive the world through his particularly painful yet privileged pane of the prism. Each of us fans as individuals is in some way, to varying degrees, a reflection of the man himself, with his common goal: to help heal the world. Those who project themselves onto Michael and see a monster are merely construing themselves. The only monster is the one interpreted. There is no evidential basis whatsoever for a belief in Michael as a monster. It was envy and extortionists that did that. As Michael sang, “The heart reveals the proof, like a mirror reveals the truth.”

Michael Jackson was conditioned from a very young age to believe in a correlation between the volume of the ovation he received and the amount of love he deserved. During the two decades between the BAD Tour of 1988 and the ill-fated swansong of 2009, the setlist of Michael’s concerts and the way each song was performed rarely ever strayed from the iconic hits of Thriller and Bad. These were the songs of his hey-day, and so, naturally, were also the songs in which he received the loudest ovations.  Since 1988, every Michael Jackson concert was practically identical; the only thing really mutable being Michael himself.

Of course, everyone’s making their money now: fake posthumous albums, documentaries here and there, Cirque du Soleil shows.  He’s being turned into a cartoon character; becoming even more of a commodity than he was when alive. Those same old songs from Thriller and Bad, rehashed and remixed. Except now the people that loved him don’t clap at all.

It’s somewhat ironic that I haven’t listened to or seen anything of the posthumous ‘Immortal’ campaign. But therein that irony lies the crux of the matter. Michael’s immortality lies in his artistry, not how he is marketed. Some fans seem to forget that it was Michael himself that fronted the ‘Sony Sucks’ rally. Michael fiercely guarded the integrity of the artists in the ATV catalogue, be it The Beatles or Little Richard. What right does big corporation have to not now afford him the same level of respect?

What with the ongoing AEG trial, this has been an especially intense June for us fans: a strange song of nostalgia and defiance, with only the heartening bridge of the 13th providing us with brief respite before the emotive crescendo that is the 25th. We followed a similar trajectory in the preparation for the This Is It concerts; journeying as we did from the press conference, to the excitement of hearing reports from fans listening to rehearsals, to watching him starve with stress in front of our eyes; fans telling Michael it wasn’t worth it; to stop putting himself under all that pressure. As had become the pattern, we accompanied the man on his rise to an angelic apex, before descending alongside him in his fall from grace.

And this time he died.

What inspires and consoles me is witnessing the hard work undertaken by so many people in their effort to try and cease this dilution of Michael’s life work. And to think how proud of them Michael would be. He would have known that due to the loyalty of his fans, his legacy was in safe hands; in spite of what I’m sure he knew was in store. The difference in Michael’s resurgence in popularity this time is that it is an artificial one manufactured by the Estate. It is a false bastardisation worth fighting against. And as Michael demonstrated, even pacifists can become soldiers when their principles and loves are pushed too far.

Perhaps my defence of Michael is my expression of grief. All I know is, four years on, the pain remains the same.

Thank you for sharing...Michael........................................:cry:

THANK YOU Michael for making our dreams reality ,MISS YOU ENDLESSLY.
You will always be pure joy to the world..
All my love for you...

Bubs;3854470 said:
I'm a bit late but I wanted to post this song as it is one song I want to hear every year on 25th June

[Diddy talking]

[Chris Brown - Chorus]
why you had to go, go

[The Game]
Who’s Michael Jackson?
You’re Michael Jackson,
I’m Michael Jackson,
We all Michael Jackson,
I guess what I’m asking is, everybody bow their head for a legend, don’t breathe for a second,
who was us? Me and fifty, that beef is dead, him and Mike Jackson gonna take us to the ledge.

[Chris Brown - Chorus]
why you had to go, go

never had a family that close, never see Berry Gordy walking through Interscope,
no matter what you say,
anything I can ever do to better you your son was our king so we wont Corretta you,
I’m writing this letter to all the Jackson kids, we all Jackson kids, time to let us through.

[ Lyrics from http://www.songonlyrics.com/the-gam...l-polow-da-don-mario-winans-usher-boyz-ii-men ]

[Chris Brown - Chorus]
why you had to go, go

[Diddy Talking]
You gave us the beat.
You gave us the rhythm
You gave us the soul
We can’t stop now

[Chris Brown - Chorus]
why you had to go, go

[Boys II Men]
Do we live and let die

I was listening to this song as well the other day. It gets me all the time. It is something that Michael would have loved as well. And the lyrics...so so true :cry:

I miss you terribly I miss you terribly I miss you terribly I miss you terribly I miss you terribly I miss you terriblyi miss you terribly I miss you terribly I miss you terribly I miss you terribly I miss you terribly I miss you terribly

MJ fans are the best.

Bubs;3854470 said:

[Diddy talking]

[Chris Brown - Chorus]
why you had to go, go

[The Game]
Who’s Michael Jackson?
You’re Michael Jackson,
I’m Michael Jackson,
We all Michael Jackson,

[Chris Brown - Chorus]
why you had to go, go

no matter what you say,

[Chris Brown - Chorus]
why you had to go, go

[Diddy Talking]
You gave us the beat.
You gave us the rhythm
You gave us the soul
We can’t stop now

[Chris Brown - Chorus]
why you had to go, go

[Boys II Men]
Do we live and let die

I remember listening a while bck cuz my bro had it saved on his file as hes a dj and he played it at a club he djed at

Last couple of days has made me revisit what I first wrote 4 years ago

---------------------

I haven't been on here (Max Jax forum) since Thursday night, and maybe it's a good job. My head's swirling with a million different emotions, thoughts and opinions already.

In a bizarre way, Michael's premature passing on Thursday night was as inevitable as him doing a Moonwalk whilst performing Billie Jean. I could never imagine him growing old. Yet at the same time it was a terrible shock that has touched the whole globe just as his music always did.

For years I always wondered how I would feel when I heard this news and now I'd rather not know. I feel shock, anger, betrayal, grief, hurt and deep, deep loss.

Many may scorn and try to put some sort of perspective on it. Michael Jackson was a singer. I never knew him, we'd never met and he'd never heard of me. But Michael brought me more pleasure in my life than anyone outside my very immediate family. He was the soundtrack to my life. He did what great artists do, he made my life more than just existence, he brought me onto a higher plain where I could get lost in his art, where I would get carried away either aurally or visually.

I can recall extreme Michael induced emotions from various parts of my life, including my heart banging until I thought it would explode when he popped up at the start of the Dangerous tour. From the exhilaration of running into the record stores on the day new music was released, to being gathered round the TV as a family to watch new short films being premiered including Thriller. Even whilst writing, lost memories return; running though the Epcot Centre in my Dangerous T shirt to watch Captain Eo.

You see, for me, being born in 1973, Michael Jackson, is the only person apart from my parents and sister who has always been there. He's been a constant. From Never Can Say Goodbye being in the charts when I was born to all the glory, success and adulation that would come. It's hard to believe after the recent dry spell but he was always around, and for the most part bringing me sheer joy. From the Jacksons music & Off The Wall surrounding me in my early years to Thriller being released just as I was really old enough to appreciate it.

Michael didn't release dozens of albums, preferring to be perfect rather than prolific, but it never seemed like that. The Thriller campaign lasted 82-85, then Bad with the accompanying tour, book and Moonwalker film from 87-89, then the career peaking and for me life-changing Dangerous CD & tour from 91-93, then HIStory and Blood On The Dancefloorfrom 95-97, then Invincible in 2001 it's only been the last few years when things seemed to grind to a halt and we all know why that was.

The music wasn't just there, the music was immense. Every track from Off The Wall though to Dangerous was perfect. There may have been some tracks I enjoyed slightly less than others but there were no Bad tracks. HIStory was the first time ever when he released an album that I thought could have been slightly trimmed and it was only when Invincible came out I realised he was infallible.

I've said he was the soundtrack to my life and he was, all through my school years when the whole world loved him and I was just one of many to Dangerous being my cohort through some very tough years at University. I would sit in my room, lonely and just play it and marvel. Sometimes I'd just take out a pen & paper and just write his lyrics down for hours. Every Ow, hee-hee, or yeah yeah. Just connecting with the music.

HIStory was released the day I left university and it would be my companion thought a 3 month jaunt through America where I'd spend countless, joyful hours trawling through record shops looking at Michael memorabilia and buying rarities. I'd spend dozens of hours on Greyhound busses talking to mad strangers with whom I'd have nothing in common but would connect over the fact that I was playing Michael Jackson on my walkman. I recall sharing my earphones with a crazy but fantastic homeless guy, the both of us laughing when Bad came on (we were playing HIStory Begins) and the loud brass at the start blew us out of our seats! The Jackson part of the road trip was to peak when co-incidentally I found myself in New York on the day of the VMAs in 1995 where he was to carry out his now legendary medley & Dangerous performance. Whilst my friends went off elsewhere, I waited outside Radio City Music Hall hoping to catch a glimpse of my hero, which I did then ran back to my motel to see the performance where I sat open mouthed in wonder.

I remember seeing Michael live for the first time in 1988 when he came to my hometown. I recall walking down to the park with my Dad & sister as the city ground to a halt with 90,000 people walking the streets, with vendors selling MJ merchandise and playing his music. I was blown away that day. I was 15 years old and my life changed. You've seen the show, you know why.

When he came back for a return visit 5 years later I was there again, this time as a fully fledged Jackson-maniac. The Dangerous album was now my favourite album of all time and I adored Michael. I had countless VHS tapes of any snippet I could tape of Michael from the TV. There was no internet, iTunes or YouTube, so we'd faithfully have our videos set to record & pause ready to capture the latest video or if lucky televised performance. The 1993 concert I attended was on his 30th birthday, and my overriding memory of it was all 90,000 of us singing him 'Happy Birthday' during the moment between 'I Just Can't Stop Loving You' and 'She's Out Of My Life' when he's supposed to be breaking down. Brilliant. I still have the 6 foot poster I ripped down from a billboard on the way home, I still have the T shirt & baseball cap & mask I won from entering a radio competition when I finally walked home. I still have my memories.

I would see Mike again twice on the HIStory tour, and whilst they were to be less fulfilling experiences, the days were still full of emotion and vibes you only got when Michael Jackson was in town. The way people were gathered of all races, ages and creed – all happy.

I've been listening to full Michael Jackson albums since Thursday night something, with the exception of Dangerous, I don't that often anymore as modern technology promotes the use of playlists and shuffle and by God, play them from start to finish and they are still great.

Other albums you like as a kid fade over time as you grow up and tastes mature; but not these masterpieces. Michael is the only artist for me where I can play almost all his albums in full with no use of a skip button and enjoy ever single second. Thriller deserves every accolade it has ever received. I have been slightly put out at the way Michael has been portrayed as very much an 80s artist over the last few days, but bloody hell, play Thriller or Bad again and it doesn't get much better. Songs I haven't played for a while that I would normally call the weakest ones 'Just Good Friends', 'Leave me Alone', 'Baby Be Mine' all sound brilliant and ever songs that are so overplayed that by rights we should be sick to the back teeth of them still wow like it's the first time.

Michael has been compared to Elvis this week and the TV is full of talk of his singing and dancing talents, but he was more than these things. He wrote these works of art. Not just in teams but by himself. It's not like Elvis's case that if he was never born the songs would still be here. Don't Stop Til You Get Enough, Billie Jean, Beat It, Bad, The Way You Make Me Feel, Smooth Criminal, Dirty Diana, Who Is It, Will You Be There, Heal The World, Black Or White, Earth Song, They Don't Care About Us and countless others all written single-handedly by him.

Moonwalker was on last night and the music segments of that just blow my mind. His videos. His performances. He was a ****ing genius.

As for everything else? All the non music talk? All the extra-curricular stuff? **** it. I don't care. I know what I thought and I know the truth. At the end of the day familiarity breeds contempt and if in centuries time, people want to understand the dark side of human nature, they should examine the story of Michael Jackson and how he was treated in his final years. All I will say is, I hope some people are sitting in a dark room somewhere reaching inside and looking at themselves.

I knew that one day the world would come round to loving Michael Jackson again and I knew it would take one of two things; a glorious comeback show or his death. For a while it looked like it would be the former but it was not to be. He was robbed of that glory and we know not why. It's a cruel twist of fate that it was on the dawn of this new era that he was taken from us. After Thriller 25, after weeks dedicated to him on reality pop shows and 2 weeks before 50 sell out shows, he left us with us wondering what the next and presumably final stage of this magnificent career would have given us.

As fans, we saw the signs but chose not to believe them. He didn't look well and made countless visits to doctors. We told ourselves it was routine, he was always that thin, he had a dancer's body. It was the ultimate boy who cried wolf. After 30 years of press nonsense, we didn't know the truth when the truth was there. Mike tried to tell us himself in his own way on Morphine in 1997. He is saying he is addicted to pain killers and told us through press statements afterwards, but who stepped in to properly help him?

But I don't want to get into that. He may have been a father of three, he may have a large extended family of his own and he may have millions of fans throughout the globe. But those times in my bedroom, in my car, or in concert – Michael Jackson was mine. Only 3 weeks ago on holiday I would run to the most idyllic spot on the cliffs overlooking the ocean and play Who Is It, Give In To Me & Will You Be There and feel utopian, on top of the world. Michael could do that for me.

I have passed down my love of Michael to my son. It wasn't hard, he loves great music and I imagine many more fans have done the same ensuring his legacy will never end. Nothing about Michael's art has ever been in question and that will guarantee he never truly dies.

A big part of me died on Thursday night. I know it wasn't a relative thank God but I have felt a fist in my gut ever since and I haven't stopped thinking about it. I'm sure time will heal somewhat and thank God while ever I have his glorious back catalogue to listen to and watch he'll never be far. There are at least 3 or 4 Michael Jackson albums in my Top 10 with Dangerous at number one and I can't see that ever changing.

Michael Jackson wasn't meant for this world - or this world wasn't meant for Michael Jackson. I know not which and I don't suppose it matters. I know he wasn't an angel and I know none of us knew him ever half as much as we thought we did but as this world gets ever more ****ed up and we think we have the right to own celebrities and say what we like about them as 'after all they are public property', I think he's in a better place now where he can't be hurt anymore.

He may only have been around for 50 years but he gave millions a lifetime worth of joy and I think he fulfilled his dream of his life being 'The Greatest Show On Earth'.

I love you Michael, I'll always listen to you and watch you perform. Not out of some sense of loss or duty but because it gives me so much bloody pleasure. Thank you for making the first 36 years of my life so much more enjoyable than it would have been had you not existed.

"In our darkest hour
In my deepest despair
Will you still care?
Will you be there?
In my trials
And my tribulations
Through our doubts
And frustrations
In my violence
In my turbulence
Through my fear
And my confessions
In my anguish and my pain
Through my joy and my sorrow
In the promise of another tomorrow
I'll never let you part
For you're always in my heart"

Last edited:

I remember listening a while bck cuz my bro had it saved on his file as hes a dj and he played it at a club he djed at

Two things were missing when MJ died - a tribute single and a tribute concert.

To be honest it's crazy this song was never released as a single. Crazy. It stands up as a very good song in my opinion and they even made a video for it, it could have hit the charts coz it's the ultimate MJ tribute song. There were quite a few tributes but this one beats them all in my opinion.

The MJ Forever concert was frankly an embarassment to MJ. They had some good acts but it was managed very badly indeed.

EDIT: Wait a minute - I've just had a brilliant (but highly unlikely) idea!
This song could be updated and released for the 5th anniversary next year! :)

Thank you for all the beautiful pics and texts... I'm sure he feels all this L.O.V.E :heart:

I miss you every day, Michael :(

Tony R;3855345 said:
He may have been a father of three, he may have a large extended family of his own and he may have millions of fans throughout the globe. But those times in my bedroom, in my car, or in concert – Michael Jackson was mine.

Tony R, beautiful post :cry: Especially the quoted part^ :heart:

Tony R, beautiful post :cry: Especially the quoted part^ :heart:

Yes, I read the whole post and it made me cry :cry: It brought back so many memories to four years ago.

I still can't listen to Earth Song without getting emotional. That was the last MJ song I listened to right before he died :(

What I put on my fb...

"He's been a part of my life for my entire life lol. I can't remember him NOT being there, or me not loving him. The wound left by his passing still bleeds to this day, and I have submitted to the bleak fact that it will continue to bleed and never heal. Never. He was/is my dazzling inspiration, an intoxicating entertainer, an immaculate father, a sincere giver, a hypnotically creative soul, a sensuous gentleman, an innovator, a playful spirit with a wounded heart that turned out to be one of the great loves of my life. I'm SO THANKFUL to have experienced his music, his crusade for love, his embrace, his bottomless generosity and his beautifully blinding energy. I am heartbroken and eternally.grateful. :heart:"

4 years ago I lost someone who told me to love instead to hate.
To feel instead of to think.
To feel love.

3 years ago I met someone, who would be my girlfriend.

8 months ago we broke up and for the fist time in 3 years I had to survive 25 june on my own.
No MJ fanday, no memorial, no one to talk to, no one to give a hug.
No one who could give me a hug.

Oh Michael...

...How I wish, how I wish you were here.
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl,
Year after year,
Running over the same old ground.
What have we found?
The same old fears.
Wish you were here.

Two things were missing when MJ died - a tribute single and a tribute concert.

To be honest it's crazy this song was never released as a single. Crazy. It stands up as a very good song in my opinion and they even made a video for it, it could have hit the charts coz it's the ultimate MJ tribute song. There were quite a few tributes but this one beats them all in my opinion.

The MJ Forever concert was frankly an embarassment to MJ. They had some good acts but it was managed very badly indeed.

EDIT: Wait a minute - I've just had a brilliant (but highly unlikely) idea!
This song could be updated and released for the 5th anniversary next year! :)

I agree that song was great

R.i.p

[youtube]Ry1XoL5ZnOQ[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry1XoL5ZnOQ

:cry: *big sigh*

When Big B got a surprise visit from Michael Jackson

BonnieJune 28, 2013News

Michael Jackson was always surrounded by fans wherever he went. They would do anything to get a glimpse of the ‘King of Pop’. However, what is interesting is the fact that Michael came knocking on our very own superstar
Amitabh Bachchan’s door, though by mistake.
This incident happened many years ago when Big B was in New York to attend Michael’s concert and as fate would have it both he and the pop king were staying in the same hotel. Michael came to Big B’s room and knocked the door thinking it was his and hence was greeted by a pleasantly surprised Indian superstar. As a result Big B he got a gratis visit from Michael too.
Big B chose to disclose this accidental meet on Michael’s fourth death anniversary. “Its 4 years since the death of Michael Jackson … a true phenomena, if ever there was one .. I had met him in New York once, when he had knocked on my Hotel room door by mistake, thinking it was his … we were staying in the same Hotel .. earlier I had been to a concert of his in Jacksonville .. had no tickets, no room bookings, nothing … but managed to get a place right on the last tier of the stadium he was performing in .. such fantastic memories,” Big B posted on his Facebook night on June 25.
Source: TimesOfIndia / MJ-Upbeat.com
http://home.mj-upbeat.com/2013/06/28/when-big-b-got-a-surprise-visit-from-michael-jackson/

Amitabh Bachchan

FB 250 -And its 4 years since the death of Michael Jackson ... a true phenomena, if ever there was one .. I had met him in New York once, when he had knocked on my Hotel room door by mistake, thinking it was his ... we were staying in the same Hotel .. earlier I had been to a concert of his in Jacksonville .. had no tickets, no room bookings, nothing ... but managed to get a place right on the last tier of the stadium he was performing in .. such fantastic memories .. !!
http://www.facebook.com/AmitabhBachchan/posts/615102188523574

Oh God
kermit.gif
... You be staying at the same hotel as Michael and he knock on your door unintentionally and then you are faced with MJ....
www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif
247.gif
AMAZING! :woohoo: :girl_sigh:

[youtube]Ry1XoL5ZnOQ[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry1XoL5ZnOQ

:cry: *big sigh*

http://home.mj-upbeat.com/2013/06/28/when-big-b-got-a-surprise-visit-from-michael-jackson/

http://www.facebook.com/AmitabhBachchan/posts/615102188523574

Oh God
kermit.gif
... You be staying at the same hotel as Michael and he knock on your door unintentionally and then you are faced with MJ....
www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif
247.gif
AMAZING! :woohoo: :girl_sigh:

If that was i wouldve been like :shock2:

^That would certainly be awesome :D I would be like, "No you have the right room." :shifty:

Back