July 18-20 News and mentionings *update for July 20, 2008 on post #123*

That shows you Michael loves his brother. He won't reunite with him and the brothers for a J5 reunion but he'll listen to him when he suggests people to hang out with tho. :ph34r:
The entire Jackson famuly were tramatised by the trial. Jermaine broke down and cried in an interview soon after the trial. I believe that he was looking out for his brothers interests. MJ would have consulted with other members of the family amnd had their blessings. Nobody could have predicted that MJ and the prince would have been talking contract. I don't even remember any report that jermaine was ever in Bharain at the time.

The entire Jackson famuly were tramatised by the trial. Jermaine broke down and cried in an interview soon after the trial. I believe that he was looking out for his brothers interests. MJ would have consulted with other members of the family amnd had their blessings. Nobody could have predicted that MJ and the prince would have been talking contract. I don't even remember any report that jermaine was ever in Bharain at the time.

Okay... I guess, lol...

Yeah, vnc, that was a joke. :ph34r:

I believe the prince has a home in London and that's why he filed the lawsuit there. People can be sued anywhere - remember how Al Bano sued MJ for plagiarism in Italy? MJ even went to testify there I think.

The case is based on the allegation that Michael Jackson backed out on a promise to record a cover version of an Elvis Priestly record (unnamed). They are suing for $5 million in damages plus the cost of full accommodation and hospitality for himself and his three children for 12 months.

does that even sound believable? not really especially with what we have read before about the case and what it was filed over. i guess the prince is arguing that mj agreed this deal before he came to bahrain.hardly credible as mj went to bahrain a week or so after the aquital. so paying for 12 months of hospitality hardly fits. how the uk system is going down the pan if this is the actual case lol

Back