Judge hears Joe Jackson's request for monthly allowance

Agree, And I hated on the Show where Jermaine was like Michael's and Janets Estate was because of them. that pissed me the H*LL OFF!
Funny how Joseph was unable o create an estate for Jermaine LMAO!, Even though poor Jerm is longing for name/fame and money the most. Pitiful

Funny how Joseph was unable o create an estate for Jermaine LMAO!, Even though poor Jerm is longing for name/fame and money the most. Pitiful

You have a good point. How come Joe only manage to build one single estate? Michael's? Where is Jermaine's? Randy's? These two are the want that most want to get their hands on MJ's?

You have a good point. How come Joe only manage to build one single estate? Michael's? Where is Jermaine's? Randy's? These two are the want that most want to get their hands on MJ's?

Anyone can have an estate once they die. Its just not for the rich and famous.

Anyone can have an estate once they die. Its just not for the rich and famous.
Now Jermaine and the other 5 failed brothers estates, I WANNA see, since Joe made them theirs GOT TO BE as HUGE AS MJs.
After all they owe it to Joe as well.

Its not just the money but the whole idea of calling the will a fake that bothers me.

There is another thread here saying how Branca and McLain are putting in their requrest for payment of the estate and they didn't even ask for all they are entitled to. They asked for less.

Do you think Michael made a mistake by putting people in charge who know the business, have all the right contacts, know how to negotiate and aren't raking the estate over the coals?

The family knows that once Katherine is passed on the money will all go to his children and charities as he wanted and they would much rather have control of this money. Heaven knows what will happen to the house after she passes too. They may actually have to pay for housing somewhere, heaven forbid!!!!!

Its not just the money but the whole idea of calling the will a fake that bothers me.

There is another thread here saying how Branca and McLain are putting in their requrest for payment of the estate and they didn't even ask for all they are entitled to. They asked for less.

Do you think Michael made a mistake by putting people in charge who know the business, have all the right contacts, know how to negotiate and aren't raking the estate over the coals?

The family knows that once Katherine is passed on the money will all go to his children and charities as he wanted and they would much rather have control of this money. Heaven knows what will happen to the house after she passes too. They may actually have to pay for housing somewhere, heaven forbid!!!!!
That's why I worry about those three innocent children who dont know anything. Agree completely btw.

This entire thread is heartbreaking.

All I can do is pray for those three beautiful children. I also agree with the idea that when the kids grow up...the Jacksons are gonna want money from them for raising them.

Sad.

Back