Join in if you want direct communication with the MJ estate

I like the idea and I hope it could happen. It would be nice to know more about the filmed Bad Tour concerts and what they have. :)

I like the idea because I think, Mr. John Branca and Mr. John McClain are not really aware, what the fans want and how to keep Michael's legacy alive.

It'd be great to have direct communication to help them making decisions for future releases. :)

And btw I'd like to know, where Mr. John McClain is. He didn't show up for years and I like to know, if he is fine and why we don't have any information or at least any recent image of him.

I know you are inquiring about direct contact. It would be nice, But there is no possible way Branca could monitor or reply to all the fans directly. He does have several people on mjonlineteam that handles that for him. (as it should be). They report to him or his office. They report fan requests and or concerns to the Estate. They are the DIRECT link between fans and the Estate. If enough fans request something or voice concerns it is more likely to get attention. This Team also monitor fan boards to see what fans are happy or concerned about. Fans can communicate with them through twitter. You can also ask them to follow and then DM/PM them on twitter. Also Fanbase owners and designated staff have email access to the mjonlinteam who send direct messages from the Estate which are posted on the fan boards and so they can report any concerns, gratitude etc to the estate from the fans. There are many examples where the Estate has taken action or even replied to individual fan concerns sent to them through mjonlineteam. (an unwritten common sense rule would be not to be demanding, flame or spam if you want any communication with this team)

https://twitter.com/MJonlineteam

I contacted them several months ago, no response whatsoever.

i dont want it, i NEED IT, i have so many ideas in my head that i think fans would love. we need to know about what is available to them in the archive, but keeping respect for michael's wishes. i have heard many rumours that Michael locked away film masters of his shows because he wasnt satisfied with his performance, to make it available for general release. he was a perfectionist, and i think john is following michael's wishes right now. but i dont think its working all that well, if we could show him how much we cherish each of michael's unique song's and shows, maybe they will find interest in releasing more of them in the coming years, and in the best available quality, let's keep our fingers crossed that thing's will get brighter in the future of preserving the legacy of the eternal king of music. Michael Jackson August 29th 1958 at 7:33pm - Eternity. as a rose, blossoming beneath a bright summers day :heart:

We can have one thread for fans to share ideas for MJ estate and then send a link to MJOnlineTeam so they kan keep an eye on the thread. I think they already watch this board since it's the biggest MJ fanboard, so they probably know the general mood. But having a dedicated thread would still be good: I too have lots of ideas which I wouldn't maybe dare to send them by email, but would gladly share in a thread.

I too would like direct contact with Mr Branca, wouldn't we all. but I really doubt he is going to open up direct contact with Mj's fan base where 10,000's of fans can spam or message him. You may not have that in mind but that is the reality of him doing such a thing. He is smarter than that IMO. I'm sure he doesn't have the time to sort through 1,000's maybe 10,0000's of messages from fans. That's why he has a TEAM to sort through messages and review fans boards to bring important issues to his attention. I was so happy when they opened up a way for fans to address them. They didn't have to do that.

We can have one thread for fans to share ideas for MJ estate and then send a link to MJOnlineTeam so they kan keep an eye on the thread. I think they already watch this board since it's the biggest MJ fanboard, so they probably know the general mood. But having a dedicated thread would still be good: I too have lots of ideas which I wouldn't maybe dare to send them by email, but would gladly share in a thread.

Maybe we could create such a thread, where we could forward the link to MJonlineteam.
Fans could make requests, post ideas, concerns ect. to the Estate. And they would have a direct link to it. Of course because of the subject matter, there would have to be rules for engagement in such a thread. Like no hate or disrespectful posts toward the Estate or each other over various opinions and requests. Because as we all know, fans do not see eye to eye, agree or even want the same things for Michael or from the Estate. An argument or debate over One issue could derail such a thread for miles. I kind of worry how that would go down here.

Is that something fans would want here ?
Any ideas on How could we make such a thread work to our (fans) benefit?

You can post your ideas, concerns, requests and any praise you may have for The Estate in this thread and I can forward this link.
Thats the best we can do on our end.

found his address online ;) and his fax and work number :D

I too would like direct contact with Mr Branca, wouldn't we all. but I really doubt he is going to open up direct contact with Mj's fan base where 10,000's of fans can spam or message him. You may not have that in mind but that is the reality of him doing such a thing. He is smarter than that IMO. I'm sure he doesn't have the time to sort through 1,000's maybe 10,0000's of messages from fans. That's why he has a TEAM to sort through messages and review fans boards to bring important issues to his attention. I was so happy when they opened up a way for fans to address them. They didn't have to do that.

Maybe we could have such a thread mentioned, where we could forward the link to MJonlineteam.
Fans could make requests, post ideas, concerns ect. to the Estate. And they would have a direct link to it. Of course because of the subject matter, there would have to be strict rules for engagement in such a thread. Like no hate or disrespectful posts toward the Estate or each other over various opinions and requests. (maybe like no debate ??) Because as we all know, fans do not see eye to eye, agree or even want the same things for Michael or from the Estate. An argument or debate over One issue could derail such a thread for miles. I kind of worry how that would go down here.

a strict no disrespecting policy, solely just for fans and their ideas for future projects that can be taken into consideration based upon how many fans of each idea would like to see and hear most, also appreciation to them and possibly a q&a? that, would be amazing :) ''fans: the ideas and requests thread (no debate please)''? :)

Last edited:
Nothing to far fetched though as it would only waste the Estate's time.

Maybe we could have such a thread mentioned, where we could forward the link to MJonlineteam.
Fans could make requests, post ideas, concerns ect. to the Estate. And they would have a direct link to it. Of course because of the subject matter, there would have to be strict rules for engagement in such a thread. Like no hate or disrespectful posts toward the Estate or each other over various opinions and requests. (maybe like no debate ??) Because as we all know, fans do not see eye to eye, agree or even want the same things for Michael or from the Estate. An argument or debate over One issue could derail such a thread for miles. I kind of worry how that would go down here.

Maybe we can use this thread especially for this reason?

I'm into that idea and I just followed them now on Twitter.

i have just one idea. how about qbee, gaz, ivy, rudolf, or daryll create a thread showcasing fans requests, ideas or concerns to future projects, and after a few months or so, compile a list, year by year, of what has been voted for (in a poll) most, or written in the thread? and each fan who contributes get 1 post each, how about that? :)

Maybe we can use this thread especially for this reason?
Being it stemmed from your idea I think you should do the honors. But maybe would be better if we started a new one though, so we start off fresh. Let me run this by by Gaz first. We need a title and little more discussion though.

How about this for a title ? Post your ideas, suggestions and requests to MJ Estate.
Please post any suggestions . I am mainly concerned about arguments derailing the thread. I know not all will agree. I feel this is important, So I suggest no debates in that thread and we could use use this thread to debate or discuss ideas to post in the submission thread. I'm just pondering right now how we can make this work to the benefit of all. Lets hear some more feedback from those who are interested.

i have just one idea. how about qbee, gaz, ivy, rudolf, or daryll create a thread showcasing fans requests, ideas or concerns to future projects, and after a few months or so, compile a list, year by year, of what has been voted for (in a poll) most, or written in the thread? and each fan who contributes get 1 post each, how about that? :)

Thanks zakk but that may be a little to complicated to carry out. maybe we could ask fans post in a separate thread first to to run their ideas by other fans to see if it something fans are interested in. We want to make careful decisions before we start such a thread because it is something important.

Im sure you and the team can come up with a perfect solution :)

found his address online and his fax and work number :D
Good for you. Now You use that contact info for yourself and I will make it one of the rules * Zakk has direct personal contact with John Branca now so doesn't need to post in the MJonline Team thread. :D

So do the estate go on mjjc?
The Mjonlineteam hired by the Estate monitors/ reads the fan boards to give feedback to the Estate of fans concerns or ideas. We are discussing creating One thread for fans to post ideas in and sending them the link to make it easier to bring our members concerns, requests and ideas before them.

Thanks qbee for your support and your idea to discuss this with Gaz. Such a thread is important to us, because it could be something to hold on to.

Can keep us updated if you get a 'go' or a 'no go'?

If we make such a thread, could it be a sticky?

I like the idea very much, I'll be waiting to see what happens with the possible thread dedicated to it! thanks everybody for thinking about this one, it'd be extremely useful and it is NEEDED.

Jotted up a few ideas for Dangerous 25 (inc. Dangerous Tour 1992 Blu-Ray): 2016. BAD World Tour 30th anniversary Blu-Ray/DVD 5-Disc package: 2017. Moonwalker 30th anniversary Limited Edition 2-Disc Blu-Ray: 2018, Off the wall 40th anniversary including Destiny Tour show (on film): 2019, Blood on the Dancefloor/Ghosts 20th or 25th Anniversary Deluxe package similar to that of the original limited edition package, this time including a Blu-Ray instead of a VHS, and a full CD of unreleased recording's (not just on the line) 2017/2022, The genius behind the beat (in studio movie). Michael Jackson: The Movie, featuring home movies, never before seen footage including film shot of michael between 1964-2009. 2-Disc Acapella album, 12'' LP Album Collection, 7'' LP Singles Collection. New short films Blu-Ray Package, Victory Tour 30th/35th/40th anniversary Blu-Ray release, clothing line designed by christian audigier in 2009, HIStory 25th Anniversary in 2020 (including an unseen 1996/1997 show on Blu-Ray/DVD), The Making of Thriller 2-Disc Blu-Ray: Including bonus features, for example extra making of's, behind the scenes and outtakes not originally included in the original release etc. etc. :)

Last edited:
Jotted up a few ideas for Dangerous 25 (inc. Dangerous Tour 1992 Blu-Ray): 2016. BAD World Tour 30th anniversary Blu-Ray/DVD 5-Disc package: 2017. Moonwalker 30th anniversary Limited Edition 2-Disc Blu-Ray: 2018, Off the wall 40th anniversary including Destiny Tour show (on film): 2019, Blood on the Dancefloor/Ghosts 20th or 25th Anniversary Deluxe package similar to that of the original limited edition package, this time including a Blu-Ray instead of a VHS, and a full CD of unreleased recording's (not just on the line) 2017/2022, The genius behind the beat (in studio movie). Michael Jackson: The Movie, featuring home movies, never before seen footage including film shot of michael between 1964-2009. 2-Disc Acapella album, 12'' LP Album Collection, 7'' LP Singles Collection. New short films Blu-Ray Package, Victory Tour 30th/35th/40th anniversary Blu-Ray release, clothing line designed by christian audigier in 2009, HIStory 25th Anniversary in 2020 (including an unseen 1996/1997 show on Blu-Ray/DVD), The Making of Thriller 2-Disc Blu-Ray: Including bonus features, for example extra making of's, behind the scenes and outtakes not originally included in the original release etc. etc. :)

Now that would definitely be us walking in paradise.

Good for you. Now You use that contact info for yourself and I will make it one of the rules * Zakk has direct personal contact with John Branca now so doesn't need to post in the MJonline Team thread. :D

The Mjonlineteam hired by the Estate monitors/ reads the fan boards to give feedback to the Estate of fans concerns or ideas. We are discussing creating One thread for fans to post ideas in and sending them the link to make it easier to bring our members concerns, requests and ideas before them.

thats unfair, i will mainly be posting him direct letters for marketing ideas i have been writing for a little over 5 month's now. doesnt mean i should be kept from discussing it on the board, but if thats your choice then i'll just stay away.

thats unfair, i will mainly be posting him direct letters for marketing ideas i have been writing for a little over 5 month's now. doesnt mean i should be kept from discussing it on the board, but if thats your choice then i'll just stay away.
Zakk it was a joke. thus the reason I put a smiley on it :D . No one thought I would make such a rule. :mama:

Thanks qbee for your support and your idea to discuss this with Gaz. Such a thread is important to us, because it could be something to hold on to.

Can keep us updated if you get a 'go' or a 'no go'?

If we make such a thread, could it be a sticky?

I have already started to format it.

I'm thinking we should have 2 threads one submittrequests ideas concerns.
(much like we have in the Q & A thread)

And one to place the Request in

(1) MJJC members submit your requests, ideas to be to sent to the MJ Estate Team. (submissions and discussion)

(2) MJJC Members Official Connection To The Estates MJ Online Team. (Message and link will be sent to them)

Then the most popular and any respectful post will be copied over the the MJonline Team thread. Not just their idea but their actual posts will be moved. (it will be a duplicate copy) their original post will stay in the discussion thread as well. fans can vote on most popular by clicking (Thank you ) and also making similar requests to show more that on fan is interested. but will also move any others respectful requests as well.b
based on experience, I would feel safer if we have a submission thread before they are moved to the MJonlineTeam thread because this is too important to have it be mocked or have insults and angry or boycotting fans posting in it. That thread is not being created for them. It is for fans who want to respectfully address any concerns and want more Michael music and more projects. ect.

Let me know what you think. ?

o_O
Woww

Zakk it was a joke. thus the reason I put a smiley on it :D . No one thought I would make such a rule. :mama:

I have already started to format it.

I'm thinking we should have 2 threads one to present requests ideas concerns.
(much like we have in the Q & A thread)

And one to place the Request in

(1) MJJC members submit your requests, ideas to be to sent to the MJ Estate Team. (submissions and discussion)

(2) MJJC Members Official Connection To The Estates MJ Online Team. (Message and link will be sent to them)

Then the best , most popular and even any serious respectful posts will be copied over the the MJonline Team thread. Not just their idea but their actual posts will be moved. (it will be a duplicate copy) their original post will stay in the discussion thread as well. fans can vote on most popular by clicking (Thank you ) and also making similar requests to show more that on fan is interested. but will also move any others respectful requests as well.

based on experience, I would feel safer if we could screen posts before it is publicised in the MJonlineTeam thread because this is too important to have it be mocked or have insults and angry or boycotting fans posting in it. That thread is not being created for them. It is for fans who want more Michael music and more projects. ect. and want to be a part of the process by making their thoughts known to the Estate. including current concerns.

let me know what you think. ?

Awesome!!!! That is a great idea!! United We Stand!

Should I create such a thread or will you guys do it? I'm asking this to prevent double threads.

Yes, can we make this now so I place ideas out? :)

My ideas will be short, to the point, and realistic.

Back