Joe Jackson @ The BET Awards Live Stream Added! Watch Now!

KingOfPop1

Proud Member
Don Lemon from CNN just tweeted:

@donlemoncnn Joe Jackson, father of Michael Jackson, spotted on the red carpet... hoping he'll come talk to me!!!

CNN is broadcasting live from the red carpet @ the BET awards right now. Don is asking everyone about Michael Jackson. Check now.

Re: Joe Jackson @ The BET Awards

God bless you joe!!!

They are now doing an update about Iran. It'll be back on in a second.

Guys where can i find the video?

Thanks Trish, I've been watching CNN for a few hours now and had just switched to VH1...*goes back to CNN*

He must be a strong guy for mustering up the strength to appear there, so shortly after losing his son.

Wow, Tell them Diddy. "Yall didn't do JFK like that, Yall didn't do Elvis like that, please don't do MJ like that, Yall have months to do that but now now." Thank You Puffy.

Sean "Diddy" Combs just owned CNN about their coverage...

Didn't he though?! That one had me up out of my seat - he hit the nail on the head. I never thought I would ever say this, but thank you Sean Combs! Somebody had to say it!

Sean "Diddy" Combs just owned CNN about their coverage...

I'm so happy he said that, he's the only one who's had the balls to confront all these haters. I wish he said that on Fox News.

where can I find the video?....I have to hear this....glad somebody said something...THANK you Sean Combs...

Joe is somethin' else. He's strong because I wouldn't have been able to do it. God bless him.

Wow, I am sooooo happy! The lawyer that will be repping Michael and the family is the one and only LONDELL MCMILLAN.

And Joe's statement says that no one else speaks for the family but him.

Wow, I am sooooo happy! The lawyer that will be repping Michael and the family is the one and only LONDELL MCMILLAN.

And Joe's statement says that no one else speaks for the family but him.

Me too I am so glad that they have made clear who is the official lawyer....it is good to know that the kids are in the car of mj's parents....bless him

What is wrong with Ralph's voice? Trish is there a thread for the awards?

I have no words...he seemed to be too fine for someone who just lost a son.
I don't mean to be disrespectful, but it's just weird.

Jaime fox is a nut...I jus...lol

Back