Joe Jackson honoured - World needs more fathers like him!

We tend to want to blame everybody but where the blame falls. That little house in Gary Indiana. Michael never blamed the fans because he truly felt we cared for him. He said this time and time again. He felt we loved him unconditionally. Some of us did demand a lot of his time, but their are some of us wanted to see him be happy. He was missing something in his life and he told us over and over again. HIS FATHER'S LOVE. Why do we refuse to believe him. Most of our problems as adults stems from our childhood think about it.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I agree with you. I believe MJ. I feel him. I do not agree with what Joe Jackson's done.

I don't understand all the hate though. The only person who deserves to express hate is MJ and he never did that. He Might have, with reason, yet later forgave Thats all I'am,have been, and will always try to say, WHY THE Eternal HATE?

I guess I'll never get it.

I just stop to think that Joe is someone's father, grandfather, uncle,son, cousin, brother, etc., and I keep myself from saying such hateful things. Because you might not end up hurting Joe, who doesnt give a flying hoot on whats said against him anways, its the people who are family to this man you are hurting with your words.

Imagine how much pain one can cause a young grandson or granddaughter once they come across a thread in an MJ community looking for solace or whatever it may be and they come across an MJ fan wishing death upon their grandfather, is that nice?:no:

Its getting Immature and redundant to a point.
I don't wish death upon him until his time because he is a human being, but getting an award to him. I disagree. He didn't have balance when raising MJ. It was always the extreme. Kids need to know they are loved. He was wrong. Nothing right about it. They need to feel love. The bad things most kids do today is because as parents we go to the extreme with parenting. Too much discipline not enough discipline and when money is the motivater everything is thrown out of balance. Can you imagine MJ doing everything he could to please his dad and his dad never said I love you or you don't have to get on this plane this time; I know you are tired son let's play today. HE NEVER HEARD THAT. HE HEARD GET YOUR ASS OUT THERE ON STAGE. Many people can attest to these exact words that were spoken to him when he was twelve or so. This is sad. Very sad.

Well he might not have blamed the fans but sometimes they could be burdensome too. Also I don't understand why Mike didn't seek therapy for his emotional issues rather than continue to use the Joe abused me situation as a crutch.At sometime in your life, one needs to come to terms with what has happened and confront it and heal from it, it's like Mike either didn't want to let it go or couldn't.
You are assuming he was a normal person with a normal life. It is evident he felt boxed in. He didn't know who to trust. There is evidence to prove that today. Who could he really talk to. Let's be reasonable. We have tapes, books and everything else crawling out of the woodwork like roaches. How could he be sure that the world wouldn't know his innermost thoughts. He was not like you and me. When he tried to be normal it got him into a whole lot of trouble.

I don't wish death upon him until his time because he is a human being, but getting an award to him. I disagree. He didn't have balance when raising MJ. It was always the extreme. Kids need to know they are loved. He was wrong. Nothing right about it. They need to feel love. The bad things most kids do today is because as parents we go to the extreme with parenting. Too much discipline not enough discipline and when money is the motivater everything is thrown out of balance. Can you imagine MJ doing everything he could to please his dad and his dad never said I love you or you don't have to get on this plane this time; I know you are tired son let's play today. HE NEVER HEARD THAT. HE HEARD GET YOUR ASS OUT THERE ON STAGE. Many people can attest to these exact words that were spoken to him when he was twelve or so. This is sad. Very sad.

I know, I know. The Mental abuse is what really hurts the most...but the thing is that I have seen people like Joe, They cannot fully express themselves properly. Even to this day, when I see him on a news channel, I go oh no...no one understands what he's saying, help him someone!
Joe lives in his own little world to a degree where he thinks people understand him and that he doesn't have to explain himself, which isn't good.

The mental abuse again was indeed terrible but he might have thought that never complimenting michael would push michael even harder to please him, which would then make MJ a better performer, if not the best the world's ever known, I think it was on the Bashir Interview where Michael said , it seemed as if in the weirdest way he was his father's goldenchild.."Do it like Michael" ..that could have been a compliment in itself but a hidden one that must be searched out beyond the surface, moving from our world to joe's world. Unbeknownst to him, MJ reached the point to where he didn't know how to push harder, the world said he was great but his father seemingly never did.

Oh! The confusion, the anguish. The Miscommunication. not an excuse, but an explanation into understanding what we cannot comprehend thoroughly.

I know, I know. The Mental abuse is what really hurts the most...but the thing is that I have seen people like Joe, They cannot fully express themselves properly. Even to this day, when I see him on a news channel, I go oh no...no one understands what he's saying, help him someone!
Joe lives in his own little world to a degree where he thinks people understand him and that he doesn't have to explain himself, which isn't good.

The mental abuse again was indeed terrible but he might have thought that never complimenting michael would push michael even harder to please him, which would then make MJ a better performer, if not the best the world's ever known, I think it was on the Bashir Interview where Michael said , it seemed as if in the weirdest way he was his father's goldenchild.."Do it like Michael" ..that could have been a compliment in itself but a hidden one that must be searched out beyond the surface, moving from our world to joe's world. Unbeknownst to him, MJ reached the point to where he didn't know how to push harder, the world said he was great but his father seemingly never did.

Oh! The confusion, the anguish. The Miscommunication. not an excuse, but an explanation into understanding what we cannot comprehend thoroughly.
What he really wanted was hid dad to say you are great because I love you not because I make a fan scream and by all my music. The loving father was the key to joy in his heart. He still would have been that caring sensative human being because it was in him from the beginning I truly believe that. He wasn't different because he was beaten or ridiculed to be different. He was just made different.

What he really wanted was hid dad to say you are great because I love you not because I make a fan scream and by all my music. The loving father was the key to joy in his heart. He still would have been that caring sensative human being because it was in him from the beginning I truly believe that. He wasn't different because he was beaten or ridiculed to be different. He was just made different.
Well I wasn't saying that he wanted his father to be like a fan...but for all the hard work...he could've wanted to hear...I am proud of you,son.And as you said , "I love you".

And another thing I've noticed is that MJ doesn't really complain about this...its reporters like Oprah and Bashir that force terrible memories to reveal Michael's pain. You can clearly see , he doesn't want to talk about it openly but people like Bashir kept going at it, even when MJ pleaded and asked, "why are you doing this to me?" :doh: and was on the verge of tears, he pursued such questions not for Mike's well being but to pain him more by reliving the bad times.

There are some people that view joe different than seeing him as a abuser, to joe he thought what he was doing was disciplining his kids, and maybe joe father disciplin him that way, back then children got a whooping, some people understand joe intentions. I dont believe in whoopings, but there is many people that do. i can understand his intentions were to disciplin.

Michael Jackson forgave his father - for that I respect him. (one amongst many reasons)

Joe Jackson hit MJ and took away his childhood. I think Joe traumatiziced MJ very much. I will not give him respect for that.

Respect's not given it's earned!

Some would say Liz Taylor. I love Liz but she was like Mike. He needed an objective view a professional view. Someone from the outside looking in.

I agree.
It makes me sad that when Michael did open up, it had to be for interviewers who in turn created his anguish into a spectacle to analyze (without intention to help) and judge. I wish Michael could have found someone to talk to, for his own healing in a private and respectful atmosphere far away from the celebrity blood sport of the tabloids. Those damn interviewers want you to be unhappy, more stories for them, more for them to be self righteous about.

this is so stupid!this man doesnt have a limit!Joe you should stop playing this role as the best father,you have no idea what a father means!

Still upset from this terrible news. An abusive father awarded for "parenting skills" and Al Sharpton saying "The world needs more fathers like him (Joe)". I've lost respect for Sharpton. Joe is that same man that plugged his new record company when asked about how the family was coping with MJ's death and I quote: “They are all doing fine. But I wanted to make this statement. This is a real good statement here! “Marshall and me own a record label called Ranch Records…”

What's next for Joe? The Nobel Peace Prize?

This is disgusting.

Last edited:
1247j9i.jpg

He truly is someone very special. Finally he gets rcognition.

Spears is voted as best mother, Joe gets an award for being a great father and Hussein will receive the NPP.
Obviously they don't know where to go without Michael. They just honour anyone for nothing. LESS THAN NOTHING.

Absolutely disgusting! It has been confirmed that Joe was not just a stern father, he beat his children! He really hurt them. It is thanks to them that Michael hated his looks...hated himself as a child! :'(

Well done, many congratulations Joe.

I agree with you. I believe MJ. I feel him. I do not agree with what Joe Jackson's done.

I don't understand all the hate though. The only person who deserves to express hate is MJ and he never did that. He Might have, with reason, yet later forgave Thats all I'am,have been, and will always try to say, WHY THE Eternal HATE?

I guess I'll never get it.

I just stop to think that Joe is someone's father, grandfather, uncle,son, cousin, brother, etc., and I keep myself from saying such hateful things. Because you might not end up hurting Joe, who doesnt give a flying hoot on whats said against him anways, its the people who are family to this man you are hurting with your words.

Imagine how much pain one can cause a young grandson or granddaughter once they come across a thread in an MJ community looking for solace or whatever it may be and they come across an MJ fan wishing death upon their grandfather, is that nice?:no:

Its getting Immature and redundant to a point.

I never wished death upon Joe - just for the record.

It's not their fault their granddaddy is such a jerk.

Joe Jackson mentally, physically and psychologically abused all of his children. That's a fact.

Maybe they should address this with their parents or with a counselor - instead of an MJJC forum where many MJ fans still hold Joe responsible for MJs child abuse.

And I am not going to deny how I feel on a forum of which I am a member of.

...when a father and his cabal of thieves sue a son for $40 million dollars 2 weeks before his death for a concert Joe dreamed up of and MJ had no signature nor approval of this concert because MJ was going London...

Joe Pot Jackson sued Michael? I didn't know that!

Leonard Rowe, Joe Jackson + All Good Entertainment.

Two

weeks

before

MJ

DIED.

:bugeyed

OMGGGGGGG! I don't believe this! I don't believe. I think that even Joe Pol Jackson wouldn'y do that.

OMGGGGGGG! I don't believe this! I don't believe. I think that even Joe Pol Jackson wouldn'y do that.

When this first came out, TMZ reported that the brothers & Joe were also added to the suit on the ALLGOOD ENTERTAINMENT side, but since then, all that was scrubbed.

FIRST PUBLISHED: June 10, 2009 6:54 PM EDT
LAST UPDATED: June 10, 2009 8:52 PM EDT

NEWARK, New Jersey --
A New Jersey concert promoter has sued entertainer Michael Jackson for $40 million for allegedly breaching a contract to play a reunion concert with other family members.
In a lawsuit filed Wednesday in federal court in Manhattan, Allgood Entertainment claims it made a deal with Jackson’s then-manager to produce a reunion concert with the Jackson family this summer and possibly a pay-per-view Jackson family reunion event.
The deal called for Jackson not to perform elsewhere before the event or for at least three months after it. The lawsuit says Jackson, manager Frank DiLeo and event promoter AEG broke the contract by signing to do a series of concerts in London this summer, which may also include a pay-per-view event.
According to the lawsuit, AEG knew of the agreement between AllGood, Dileo and Jackson, “but due to their dominance and power in the live performance industry, coerced and/or induced Dileo and Jackson to disregard the agreements with AllGood and to work with it instead.”
“We’ve given Michael Jackson and AEG every opportunity, publicly and privately, to resolve this matter and to date we have not heard from anyone,” said Patrick Allocco, Allgood managing partner.
Allocco said the last contact with either camp was May 22 in Beverly Hills.

Representatives for Jackson and AEG could not immediately be reached Wednesday.

Allgood attorney Ira Meyerowitz said the company isn’t looking to stop Jackson from performing.

“What were looking for,” Meyerowitz said, “is for our clients to be involved in the London concerts or be compensated for agreements they entered into.”

Copyright 2009 by Associated Press. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Back