Jermaine talks: Jackson 5 to reunite - Confirmed not to include Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: World exculsive: Jackson 5 to reunite

I wholeheartedly agree. The Jackson 5ive were only never really "bubblegum pop"

alot of ya'll seem to not know alot about The Jackson 5 and Jacksons' output. Those albums are undeniable classics

Compared to:

Marvin
Stevie
The Tempts
The Four Tops
Gladys Knight & the Pips
Junior Walker & the All-Stars
Shorty Long
Mary Wells
The Contours
Diana/Supremes
Smokey/Miracles
Brenda Holloway
The Elgins
Isley Brothers
Tammi
Kim Weston
Commodores
Rick James
Marvelettes
DeBarge
Teena Marie
Boyz II Men even...

----
Yeah most of the J5 hits had a bubblegum appeal to it. Its album tracks did have a more mature leading tho, some of it Mike was too young to sing about.

And also compared to the Five Stairsteps, they were definitely "bubblegum pop" in comparison.

The Jacksons, however, were the grown-up Jackson 5, lol.

so glad that Jerm got busted out

he literally has been saying the same thing for 20 years and no one has called him out on it.

just straight lying yo! get a life!

o glad that Jerm got busted out

he literally has been saying the same thing for 20 years and no one has called him out on it.

so true! lol

Yeah, I knew it was not true all along. I mean, they even talked about it on the news. :hysterical: LMAO. I was like... "Watch... it's not going to happen! Noope." And well, there you have it. Jermaine has been saying these things for years. :lol:

Nobody's going to go see the Jackson 5 without Michael. It's like going to see U2 without Bono, or Stevie Wonder without a piano. :lol:

I bet you when he's about 70 and Michael 65, he'll still talk about a reunion. :rolleyes:

I don't know why no one's got sense to tell his tail that he's just saying stuff to get press. :lol:

lol trouble i wouldnt be surprised if then he still does! lol

stevie without the piano....so wrong!

Doesnt he also play another insterment?

that right!

and sorry for the spelling...im not good at that @ times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back