Jermaine speaks about Evan ad Jordy Chandler

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for posting, i'll watch it later :)

Jermaine said that Jordy came out when his da committed suicide and said mike never touched him. the wee brat should have said this publicaly so the whole world knows the truth!!

Im confused by this post...

Do you not want this kid to come out and tell the truth or do you want the world to keep thinking Michael was a child molester?

I MEAN if jermaine is talking about him..and if jordy knows that jermaine is talking about him maybe he will come out and say it...right? or say its not true!

to ginny: id rather hear the truth from jordy's mouth...not jermaines!

It's on TMZ with a poll. :smilerolleyes:

SPIES ON THA FORUM??

Jermaine has just chose to believe the rumor but if it were actually true then the press would be jumping over themselves for and interview with jordie. There is just no reliable source for it.

I think i am really slow or something here..... your hoping that this jordy comes forward and says the truth right? well Did any of you believe Michael when he said he was innocent? Michael has stated the truth. why do you want to hear it from this little liars mouth? just because Jermaine might be trying to get his reaction now. This all should have happened when Michael was alive. Michael told the truth. This kid should have come forward long ago. But now after Michael is 5 months dead does he feel guilt. He will get whats coming to him soon enough. I trust Michael and his word.

seriously i think im confused beyond help...

Jermaine has just chose to believe the rumor but if it were actually true then the press would be jumping over themselves for and interview with jordie. There is just no reliable source for it.

Perhaps only a rumor, but how would Jordy go about telling the truth? A press conference? An interview with CNN? He will have to be blurred and voice altered because he would be on a wanted list if people ever saw him.

I think i am really slow or something here..... your hoping that this jordy comes forward and says the truth right? well Did any of you believe Michael when he said he was innocent? Michael has stated the truth. why do you want to hear it from this little liars mouth? just because Jermaine might be trying to get his reaction now. This all should have happened when Michael was alive. Michael told the truth. This kid should have come forward long ago. But now after Michael is 5 months dead does he feel guilt. He will get whats coming to him soon enough. I trust Michael and his word.

To make it clear it was a lie :yes:..we know it was a lie but others say it happen.

Sure fans believe Michael but the general public...Jordie has to say that himself.

Perhaps only a rumor, but how would Jordy go about telling the truth? A press conference? An interview with CNN? He will have to be blurred and voice altered because he would be on a wanted list if people ever saw him.

GOOD plan and its good idea..if jordy is reading this please come out and say the truth..do it from your heart..if jordy did come out he would go on..THE oprah SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back