Jermaine Jackson on Larry King merged - Keep all here on this topic

Re: Jermaine Jackson on Larry King (preview)

Jermaine got a pissed off look when LK brought up Arnold Klein and showed a clip where AK was speculating about being the father of P&P. But Jermaine didn't want to go into the AK crap too much.

absolutely...i love the faces he makes at some of the ridiculous things

Jermaine also starts laughing sort of when LK plays the video of Joe saying that Omer is Michael's son. Jermaine doesn't know if Omer is really Michael's son, but says that the family will continue to love and support Omer.

Also gives the impression that Katherine is the ABSOLUTE final word on everything, inc. the final burial, the raising of the children, the autopsy reports, etc. Keeps saying that you have to ask my mother.

Last edited:

Jermaine also starts laughing sort of when LK plays the video of Joe saying that Omer is Michael's son. Jermaine doesn't know if Omer is really Michael's son, but says that the family will constinue to love and support Omer.

This is what bothers me about Jermain he doesn't answer any question really.....he says I dont know.....I think he knows..... He lies about everything....he says I dont know about the family autopsy report.

doesn't know if omer is his brothers son..
he did not know about any drug/pill thing yet michael went to rehab in that past.

im outta here.

He seems to be not saying anything because of Katherine...He keeps saying oh I dont know My mother handles all of that.. when the results ae ready they will go to the house and speak to my mother. Jermain is driving me crazy.....he keeps looking down as though he is reading from a paper. He also looks down when he is asked a question that you know he has to know the answer to.

EDIT>>>>>. He is....I just noticed he is reading of a paper with rehearsed answers. I dont know if I can believe him. This is so sad

Last edited:

I have to wonder about the autopsy the family ordered. People are upset that the results of the "official" autopsy have been delayed, but we also have to remember the family's autopsy results haven't been made public either. Makes one wonder why.

The rehearsal footage will be shown in a documentary style film to be shown in theaters.

Hmm Jermaine: "AEG did a Great Job." WTF.

Hmm Jermaine: "AEG did a Great Job." WTF.

He said "AEG did an incredible job of making Michael's vision a reality". At that moment they showed rehearsal footage so it appears Jermaine was referring to the stage production. I see nothing wrong with his comment.

I don't think it is fair to call Jermaine a liar. He very well may not know everything that is transpiring especially since his mother is obviously in control of everything. I don't think Jermaine wants to say much and jeopardize Ms. Katherine's position. We will know more details when she wants us to know them. Until then, we just have to wait. That means the brothers better be quite until she tells them to speak. Not when the media wants them to.

He defended Branca and McClain, that's fine, he is entitled to his opinion but Katherine doesn't trust them. Something doesn't add up.

I've got such mixed feelings about Jermaine, too. I feel like Jermaine loves Michael so much, but really didn't know him that much, esp in his later years. I mean, Michael and Jermaine could love each other and spend time together, but that doesn't necessarily mean that Michael confided in Jermaine. If there was one sibling that Michael might have confided in, it could have been Randy. Michael and Randy seemed really close since Randy was always by Michael's side during the trial, Randy was with Michael during that Geraldo interview and Michael made a special dedication to Randy on The Essential Michael Jackson album.

I don't think it is fair to call Jermaine a liar. He very well may not know everything that is transpiring especially since his mother is obviously in control of everything. I don't think Jermaine wants to say much and jeopardize Ms. Katherine's position. We will know more details when she wants us to know them. Until then, we just have to wait. That means the brothers better be quite until she tells them to speak. Not when the media wants them to.

I am sure you are correct about all you have stated. It almost seems that they fare Katherine also as joe. I understand that they have respect for her but God enough is enough if they know something then they should tell what they know.I am not kidding I am so angry right now I am losing my mind. If they know what killed Michael I wish they would just tell it.

He is not a liar, dude has no clue about what's going on behind the scenes.

ohhhhhh....Larry Kings wife and Jermain are doing a duet for charity....how convient

Looks like AEG did some nice little pressure job on him. He had to read all the strangely positive comments off off a paper

great interview .. the ending was .. bit strange.

with larry's wife .. god. (LOL)

Official MJ Tribute Concert Website (Vienna, Austria)

Jermaine was just on LKL tonight talking about the tribute concert in the works for Michael. Said that the concert will be held in September in Vienna in front of a castle (bc Michael loved castles). Said that they are expecting hundreds of thousands of people and that this concert is for the fans.

The proceeds of the concert will all go to children's charities. No word on who's performing yet besides Jermaine.

Here is the website of the tribute concert:

http://www.tribute2009.com/

Said tickets will go on sale in about 12 days.

MISSION STATEMENT OF THE CONCERT

MICHAEL JACKSON not only made his mark in popular music, but also inspired and helped millions of people with his dedicated passion for humanitarian causes. Throughout his life, Michael was a strong advocate for peace, tolerance and preserving our fragile Earth, supporting more than 30 different charities. He helped raise millions of dollars for worthwhile causes through his Heal The World Foundation as well as personally donating large sums of money to organizations and people in need of help. The Tribute is dedicated to Michael’s social and humanitarian engagements, his legacy and mission as well as his personal commitment to environmental causes over the course of his lifetime. Although Michael is no longer with us his outstanding musical and humanitarian legacy lives on. We are proud to pay tribute to the exceptional achievements of this supremely talented man and his groundbreaking music. The Tribute will be a special evening for his many fans to join hands and remember the legend who helped make the world a better place.

So I'm not the only one that things something fishy is going on? I can't put my finger on what it is, but something just doesn't feel right about this to me. I wish I didn't have that feeling but I do. I'll reserve judgment or commenting further at this time..

Back