Jermaine Jackson Announces His Endorsement of The Largest Michael Jackson Tribute in the World

The "dot project" sounds ok. But, for that much effort I'd rather see something directly geared toward fundraising for one of Michael's charities, or something like the Legacy Project tree-planting? I hardly think Michael's "visibility" needs to be heightened, but there are ways to get together to do a lot of good for humanity and the environment. Whatever. . . .

This project cannot be completely separated in a lot of our minds from the one promoting it. The rest of the Jackson family (with a couple of notable exceptions) seem to be very dignified and behaving appropriately for this tragic situation.

Just wanted to let you know some information about about the dot portrait. This info specifically came from mjfanclub.net; another good website that supports Michael. Please note the last sentence denoted in blue.

"The Tribute Portrait is a continual work of art that requires fan participation for its completion. A dot is not drawn until someone signs up for it. The portrait will take one million dots to complete – one million fans side by side. Once completed, it will go on a world tour to promote the humanitarian causes that Jackson cared about."

I also signed up for a dot in August or September. Here is the link to the website.
http://www.michaeljacksontributeportrait.com/home.php

They are also working on a book where fans can submit poems, essays, artwork, etc. More information about the book from the tribute website:

"Initially, the book will be offered for purchase as an e-book at an affordable price. All proceeds will go to the funding of the Tribute Portrait, and additional proceeds, to a charity that Michael himself wanted to establish."

Finally, perhaps we can all agree to disagree. We all have different opinions on what should occur. It's good that we are able to voice those opinions, but let's not dwell on it. Having said that, in the name of Michael, I agree let's move on. Each of the siblings are doing what they think is best. No one knows how we would act if we were in the same situation. Let's follow Michael's thinking here and focus on what is really important, which is to carry on Michael's mission and preserve his legacy. Just my two cents.

"I'll never let you part, for you're always in my heart..." :angel:

Just wanted to let you know some information about about the dot portrait. This info specifically came from mjfanclub.net; another good website that supports Michael. Please note the last sentence denoted in blue.

"The Tribute Portrait is a continual work of art that requires fan participation for its completion. A dot is not drawn until someone signs up for it. The portrait will take one million dots to complete – one million fans side by side. Once completed, it will go on a world tour to promote the humanitarian causes that Jackson cared about."

I also signed up for a dot in August or September. Here is the link to the website.

They are also working on a book where fans can submit poems, essays, artwork, etc. More information about the book from the tribute website:

"Initially, the book will be offered for purchase as an e-book at an affordable price. All proceeds will go to the funding of the Tribute Portrait, and additional proceeds, to a charity that Michael himself wanted to establish."

Finally, perhaps we can all agree to disagree. We all have different opinions on what should occur. It's good that we are able to voice those opinions, but let's not dwell on it. Having said that, in the name of Michael, I agree let's move on. Each of the siblings are doing what they think is best. No one knows how we would act if we were in the same situation. Let's follow Michael's thinking here and focus on what is really important, which is to carry on Michael's mission and preserve his legacy. Just my two cents.

"I'll never let you part, for you're always in my heart..." :angel:

Thanks for this info. I too, signed up to be a "dot" in August I think it was. A very sweet and honourable project everyone can be a apart of. I loved the idea from the beginning!

As for the portrait... I love it! I'm dot 2183, and there are many more needed, so I hope we will reach the 1,000,000 :)

Ok.... I'd keep my opinion on J. That's not needed here ;-) We all have our opinion and that must be respected, wether we like /don't like the man. I am a fan of Michael Jackson. Period :)

I'd hate to be a member of the Jackson family. Certain people will always find an excuse to hate on you. You honor your recently deceased brother - they complain. You don't honor your recently deceased brother - they complain. Seems Jermaine can't win either way.
i totally agree, i cant hate on jermaine , not matter what kind of media whore he is , he is still keeping his brother's name alive. that part i love. and no matter what ppl say , anything jackson they are going to watch if for nothing else, curiosity.

I'm in his left eye :D

The first 4 dots :yes:

Last edited:
Jermaine does the best he can to keep his name alive at least he not giving interviews and dishing out force statements like nuttoya yes i said it

I'd hate to be a member of the Jackson family. Certain people will always find an excuse to hate on you. You honor your recently deceased brother - they complain. You don't honor your recently deceased brother - they complain. Seems Jermaine can't win either way.

CO-SIGN. :clapping:

Eh, I'm not the biggest Jermaine fan 'cause I think he mostly does things for his benefit and for fame. However, I hope this is a success. It's for Michael, so I can't complain. Hopefully, it'll turn out well.

im tired of talikng about this jermaine, now that Michaels dead you finally did it!!! I always knew Michael, never that family, never ever before.... plus this jermaine looks so bad, he's aweful... where is Janet thats the only one i quite like, i dont think she's super talented, but at least she's decent(not super, but a little)... she should do this stuff. but i guess she cares about nobody but herself, i rather Madonna,

if Michael was Madonna's brother she will do more... (and i dont even like Madonna as an artist, but she's much better person than Janet, by faAAAAr, if Madonna was Michaels sister, Michael would be alive, Janet cares about nobody, shameful,

this OTHER one brother in particular, i wont name him(AGAIN), he's beeing super named only cause of his brother dead, i bet he thanks allah every night cause Michael's dead put him on the tv, which is pathetic and vulturelike, wtf is wrong with him, he's pathetic, i hate them all, i only save Michael's kids of course,

and i dont have to love that family, so dont critize me, im a Michael Jackson fan, never a jackson family fan 8how can anyone be a fan of a family???), NEVER ever, plus they didnt protect him at ALL, and i dont like them in any kind of form, from the jacksons and J5 i love Michael only, not the others, i mean, they are nothing (not to me) they are just making money out of Michaels death(isnt that SICK!!!!!!), that is extremely vulturelike and LOW AS IT CAN BE and i feel sorry for them beeing so fucking low, WHERE IS THEIR DIGNITY, WHY MICHAEL DIE?, CAUSE HE DIDNT HAVE A FAMILY, THEY USED MICHAEL FOR HIS MONEY, THEY ARE THE LOWEST FAMILY, THEY ARE BASTARDIZING HIS OWN BROTHER/SON/MONEY SUPPORTER, THEY ARE SICK, SICK SICK SICK, SORRY, I DONT HAVE TO LIKE THAT FAMILY, I WILL NEVER DO IT

i hope Michaels kids are OK, but i dont know...

Jermaine Jackson will be making a special announcement and his presence at the event will be a surprise for the children. Jermaine says, "It's all for love."

Not another tribute idea I hope.

Enough of Jermaine Jackson. I wish the next generation would step up adn take Jermaine's place. He is obnoxious.

I am still bitter that he forgot to mention Michael's kids at the AMAs.

Jerk!

What exactly did Jermaine do that cause people to hate so much? I mean he has always been that kind of guy always out there, with the babby dangling thing when Latoya talked about the sexual abuse thing in the early 1990ss.

Sorry I do not get, I am just learning that you can never satisfy human beings.

Wait... where are you guys seeing where your dot is? I can't even remember my dot number lol

EDTI: NVM I'm a detail somewhere around his nose, dot 6799 :p

Last edited:
I like this project and already signed up when it started in August. I am dot 5230 somewhere on Michael's nose. :D

Back