Jermaine is not happy: he still wants Michael Buried in Neverland

sumadiner

Proud Member
Brother says Michael Jackson could be exhumed

Thu, 10 Sep 2009 18:47:25 GMT

Michael Jackson may not have found his last resting place in a California cemetery, with his brother Jermaine telling a German television show Thursday he would like to see the grave moved. "I'm not so happy with it," said the elder Jackson, according to text released in advance of broadcast by the Johannes B Kerner Show. "I always felt he should be buried in Neverland," he added, referring to the music star's private ranch. Jermaine Jackson, 54, who was interviewed in the German capital Berlin by the show for ZDF German public television, said he expected an exhumation and reburial at Neverland, which had been his brother's "creation."Michael Jackson died June 25 and was buried September 3 at the Grand Mausoleum of the historic Forest Lawn Memorial Park.

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/285161,brother-says-michael-jackson-could-be-exhumed.html

I'm sorry for saying this, but Jermaine needs a slap in his face to bring him back to earth!

No matter if this is true or not, I still got the feeling that they choose a crypt for Michael instead of bury him in the ground because it would be easy to move him in case Neverland would become available.

Can some of that Crisco in his hair just slide down into his mouth and clog up his mouth already?

Michael never ever wanted to go into the ground. So that's one thing the did right.

Michael's resting spot is a beautiful sarcophagus under sunlight and beautiful art.

No matter if this is true or not, I still got the feeling that they choose a crypt for Michael instead of bury him in the ground because it would be easy to move him in case Neverland would become available.

Well, not everyone was gonna be happy of course. Ultimately though I agree with the place they chose.

I was a 'pro-neverland' one, but now that he his in this GREAT mauloseum, he should stay there, it's beautiful, peaceful and surrounded by people he loved (Walt Disney!!)

I hope Jermaine didn't say that, really, let him rest please.

Anyway, now Neverland doesn't look a thing like it used to.. no more games or rides, no train, no candy, no joy. Period.

Could someone tell him to bugger off. Neverland is the last place on earth Michael should be. He made it very clear when he was alive that he wanted nothing to do with it. I seriously feel had Katherine not been around Jermaine would have gotten his wish.

Michael has finally be laid to rest, the thought of him being disturbed now and moved to Neverland unsettles me. Can't they just leave him be? :no: When he was alive his life was a circus, do they want the same for him in death? They can always open Neverland for the fans in the future, but his grave does not need to be there. He'll always be with us in spirit, song and dance.

Also - Michael's sarcophagus is filled with mortar so it's pretty next to impossible that anyone will move him to Neverland.

Besides, he never wanted to return there - and he won't.

Maybe Jermaine needs to keep his mouth shut...

A question, what's in it for Jermaine He wants so badly for Michael to be at Neverland, does he have some kind of ownership or what? It's obvious that Michael never wanted to return so why is Jer still on this?

Last edited:
I think this is the only thing i agree with Jermaine, Neverland is and will always be Michael Jackson, i would like to visit Neverland and Michael's grave should be there, i really believe that should be Michael's final destination

Agree 1000%

Please, please, please tell me where your siggy is from - PLEASE?

I was a 'pro-neverland' one, but now that he his in this GREAT mauloseum, he should stay there, it's beautiful, peaceful and surrounded by people he loved (Walt Disney!!)

I hope Jermaine didn't say that, really, let him rest please.

Anyway, now Neverland doesn't look a thing like it used to.. no more games or rides, no train, no candy, no joy. Period.

Who cares where Jermaine thinks where Michael should be buried. . . Michael did not want to go back to Neverland after 2005, much less spend eternity there.

Katherine made a wise decision with Forest Lawn. I think the place is perfect.

Jermaine is also the ONLY one in the family that wants Michael buried at Neverland.

Also, (putting on my sarcasm voice) does this have anything to do with Jermaine working with Colony Capital to make Neverland into a tourist attraction within the next year???

Jermaine needs to really stop thinking about himself and start thinking about Michael and if you go deeper into this issue, he really isn't, IMO.

Besides, he never wanted to return there - and he won't.
Michael wanted to go back to Neverland, if he hated Neverland as some say, why he did everything he could to keep Neverlnad on his name???, Michael said he would never go back to Neverland but he said it when he was very angry, everybody when is angry says stuff that then regret

But after the accusations, Micahel abandoned Neverland and hated it. He never wanted to return there.

I'd rather let Michael rest in peace at teh beautiful place he is in now, than have his remains iin Neverland, which he never wanted to return to.

The only reason him being there at this point is so Colony Capital make money off of our grief.

Leave him where he's at so his children can visit him privately and in peace.

I think this is the only thing i agree with Jermaine, Neverland is and will always be Michael Jackson, i would like to visit Neverland and Michael's grave should be there, i really believe that should be Michael's final destination

Why doesn't Jermaine get it? Michael didn't live there anymore. I think Michael kept it he couldn't quite bear getting rid of the place, despite what happened.

You are talking about Michael Jackson, the King.

If he wanted to do anything, he'd get it at the snap of his fingers.

And if he ever wanted to return to Neverland - he would have. And Micahel has publicly stated that he did not wish to ever return.

Neverland died loooong before Michael did.

Michael wanted to go back to Neverland, if he hated Neverland as some say, why he did everything he could to keep Neverlnad on his name???, Michael said he would never go back to Neverland but he said it when he was very angry, everybody when is angry says stuff that then regret

Neverland is worth hundreds of millions of dollars in land alone.

It's an investment.

Why doesn't Jermaine get it? Michael didn't live there anymore. I think Michael kept it he couldn't quite bear getting rid of the place, despite what happened.

I wish people would just leave Michael to rest in peace. I think it's very fitting where he is now, there is no need to move him. :no:

And here we have the reason why Jermaine is wanting Michael buried in Nverland, he is working with Colony Capital

Neighborssay‘NEVER-NEVER’ToNeverlandThemeParkPlan

Neverland residents have blasted a report that Michael Jackson’s family and the owners of famous ranch have agreed to turn it into a Graceland-like amusement park.
Bob Field co-creator of the Never! Protest group exclusively told RadarOnline.com that the neighbors would ‘fight tooth and nail’ to stop the project which aims to ‘cash-in’ on the tragic star.
Private equity firm Colony Capital - who own the famous 2,676 acres estate – have agreed on trademark names with the family and would like to open it up to the public by Christmas.
The developers went to the US Patent andTrademark Officeon August 12 to lodge several names.
It is tentatively being named under Sycamore Valley Ranch LLC - which it was known as before ‘The King Of Pop’ bought the secluded estate near Santa Barbara in California.
Jermaine Jackson is reportedly working with Colony Capital and is very eager to get Neverland opened-up as a tribute to his late brother.
But activist and local resident Bob Field has blasted any such move claiming that 90 per cent of the local residents are against turning it into a tourist attraction.
He told RadarOnline.com: “It is fantasy to think that Neverland will be opened-up to the public by Christmas that is just impossible. They would have to go through the local authorities to obtain a permit and an environmental impact report and all of these things would take years.”
Field added: “The irony is that none of the local residents had anything against Michael Jackson, in fact we liked having him here, but he bought Neverland because it was so remote and secluded. The infrastructure is just not in place to cope with masses of people that this sort of tribute would attract and it would be better placed in Las Vegas or Los Angeles.”
The local residents had two meetings with Colony Capital in mid-July and Tom Barack from the company gave no sense that he was in a hurry to do any such development.
“The local councilor for Los Olivos Doreen Farr is also against any such project and it will be really difficult for them to make this happen.
“The reality is that it’s 5 miles to the nearest gas station or bathroom from Neverland and the rural roads could not cope with masses of traffic.
“If Colony Capital believe that Neverland is going to be open to the public by Christmas time they are totally delusional.”
Jackson lived at Neverland for almost two decades but after he was cleared of child molestation charges in 2005 he vowed never to return.
His brother Jermaine wanted him to be buried on the estate but he was over-ruled by the rest of the family and he was recently interred at the Forest Lawn cemetery in Glendale instead.
Local residents opposing the development of Neverland into a theme park have created their own website at Nevereverland.org.
Colony Capital have no comment, however, a source tells RadarOnline, “No decision has been made on the plans for the property.”

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/09/neighbors-say-‘never-never’-neverland-theme-park-plan

And here we have the reason why Jermaine is wanting Michael buried in Nverland, he is working with Colony Capital

Neighborssay‘NEVER-NEVER’ToNeverlandThemeParkPlan

Neverland residents have blasted a report that Michael Jackson’s family and the owners of famous ranch have agreed to turn it into a Graceland-like amusement park.
Bob Field co-creator of the Never! Protest group exclusively told RadarOnline.com that the neighbors would ‘fight tooth and nail’ to stop the project which aims to ‘cash-in’ on the tragic star.
Private equity firm Colony Capital - who own the famous 2,676 acres estate – have agreed on trademark names with the family and would like to open it up to the public by Christmas.
The developers went to the US Patent andTrademark Officeon August 12 to lodge several names.
It is tentatively being named under Sycamore Valley Ranch LLC - which it was known as before ‘The King Of Pop’ bought the secluded estate near Santa Barbara in California.
Jermaine Jackson is reportedly working with Colony Capital and is very eager to get Neverland opened-up as a tribute to his late brother.
But activist and local resident Bob Field has blasted any such move claiming that 90 per cent of the local residents are against turning it into a tourist attraction.
He told RadarOnline.com: “It is fantasy to think that Neverland will be opened-up to the public by Christmas that is just impossible. They would have to go through the local authorities to obtain a permit and an environmental impact report and all of these things would take years.”
Field added: “The irony is that none of the local residents had anything against Michael Jackson, in fact we liked having him here, but he bought Neverland because it was so remote and secluded. The infrastructure is just not in place to cope with masses of people that this sort of tribute would attract and it would be better placed in Las Vegas or Los Angeles.”
The local residents had two meetings with Colony Capital in mid-July and Tom Barack from the company gave no sense that he was in a hurry to do any such development.
“The local councilor for Los Olivos Doreen Farr is also against any such project and it will be really difficult for them to make this happen.
“The reality is that it’s 5 miles to the nearest gas station or bathroom from Neverland and the rural roads could not cope with masses of traffic.
“If Colony Capital believe that Neverland is going to be open to the public by Christmas time they are totally delusional.”
Jackson lived at Neverland for almost two decades but after he was cleared of child molestation charges in 2005 he vowed never to return.
His brother Jermaine wanted him to be buried on the estate but he was over-ruled by the rest of the family and he was recently interred at the Forest Lawn cemetery in Glendale instead.
Local residents opposing the development of Neverland into a theme park have created their own website at Nevereverland.org.
Colony Capital have no comment, however, a source tells RadarOnline, “No decision has been made on the plans for the property.”

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/09/neighbors-say-‘never-never’-neverland-theme-park-plan

Can't say i'm shocked.....

I was a 'pro-neverland' one, but now that he his in this GREAT mauloseum

Yeah, that exactly how I feel also.
But no matter if Katherine will move him or not I'm fine with it.
Because if she moves him to Neverland he will be at the wonderful world he once created and it finally can become the place it's intended to be - and if she will not move Michael then Michael still will be in a worthy place, and there will not be this circus of moving Michael back and forth like he's some furniture.

Honestly, I'm cool with whatever Katherine will do.
I just wish that Jermaine wouldn't go out in media and start unnecessary speculations after Michael already has been buried. Keep it in the family.

But after the accusations, Micahel abandoned Neverland and hated it. He never wanted to return there.

I'd rather let Michael rest in peace at teh beautiful place he is in now, than have his remains iin Neverland, which he never wanted to return to.

The only reason him being there at this point is so Colony Capital make money off of our grief.

Leave him where he's at so his children can visit him privately and in peace.
Yes i know he said he didnt like Neverland anymore, but he said it when he was very angry, but then why he did everything he could to not lose Neverland?? he could have sell neverland for good, but he didnt, Neverland is and will always be Michael Jackson

Because Michael is a savvy business man!!!

He wasn't going let hundreds of millions of dollars go down the drain, would you?

There are tons of people who own property and don't live on it.

And if Michael were still in love with Neverland, he would've lived there instead of the Hombly Hills Mansion.

To have Michael's body in Neverland is to make Colony Capital money - off of Michael's bones. So no.

Yes i know he said he didnt like Neverland anymore, but he said it when he was very angry, but then why he did everything he could to not lose Neverland?? he could have sell neverland for good, but he didnt, Neverland is and will always be Michael Jackson

Back