Jackson's Mom and Dad Split Over Executors/Joe Threatens Estate

Re: Jackson's Mom and Dad Split Over Executors

Uh Huh, now I hope people will STFU about Katherine being Joe's puppet.

Everyone involved with the will needs to stop fighting, take a step back, and not forget about the three most important people involved with this: Michael Jr, Paris and Prince Michael. For their sakes stop fighting. They have lost the only parent they know and don't need all this fighting.
While I do agree, I gotta disagree too, someone has to fight Joseph or else the money Michael intended to leave for them will be spent in a split second by Joseph. Joseph needs to go away forever. HE has no rights whatsoever to Michael's money.

Everyone involved with the will needs to stop fighting, take a step back, and not forget about the three most important people involved with this: Michael Jr, Paris and Prince Michael. For their sakes stop fighting. They have lost the only parent they know and don't need all this fighting.

:clapping:ICAM

I'm so glad I was wrong about Mr. Streisand.
It seems that Joe has finally went too far, and that Mike's angel finally put a stop to her husband's madness. I am really happy right now...

I am so proud of Katherine! She stood up and did the right thing for her son Michael and his children. Way to go, Katherine! :)

Totally agree! Michael would be so proud too.

FINALLY :)
Thank you Katherine Jackson
Sit down Joe and STFU

Last edited:

Way to go Katherine!! You are doing the right thing ( IMO) for Michael's babies

While I do agree, I gotta disagree too, someone has to fight Joseph or else the money Michael intended to leave for them will be spent in a split second by Joseph. Joseph needs to go away forever. HE has no rights whatsoever to Michael's money.

I don't know if Joe realizes that if the will is invalid (correct me if I'm wrong anybody) EVERYTHING will go to the kids and custody will go to their next of kin who is Debbie Rowe (being the closer kin because she is their mother).

So Katherine will lose her allowance if the will is invalidated. The kids will get ALL the money.

Way to go Katherine! You go girl!

This whole thing is beyond a joke. How could anyone think of money when three young children have not long lost their daddy? They should be the priority here, not money!

Michael picked the right person to look after his kids-his mom. She is smart and she knows what's right. His father needs to back off and stop trying to mess things up for his family.

oh my god!!! FINALLY SOME GOOD NEWS!!! I am so very glad. *a huge sigh of relief* I am so proud of Katherine. She finally did it. RESPECT to Katherine!

I don't know if Joe realizes that if the will is invalid (correct me if I'm wrong anybody) EVERYTHING will go to the kids and custody will go to their next of kin who is Debbie Rowe (being the closer kin because she is their mother).

So Katherine will lose her allowance if the will is invalidated. The kids will get ALL the money.
What would happen to Blanket then? Rowe sure has no ties to him. And he's Michael's child too.

What would happen to Blanket then? Rowe sure has no ties to him. And he's Michael's child too.

The judge would likely keep the kids together. IMO no way they tell Blank to leave his bro & sis and go stay with Gramma. Blanket as Mike's son would get his share of the money. It would be split b/w the three of them. The older will is exactly the same except no Blanket because he wasn't born yet.

I am so happy that Katherine stepped up but my heart is broken and I am in tears that she had to do this. Shame on you Joe. She just lost her son. You seem more concerned that money your stopped than you are that you also lost a son.

Joe is showing everyone that Michael was right about him for all these years.

The judge would likely keep the kids together. IMO no way they tell Blank to leave his bro & sis and go stay with Gramma. Blanket as Mike's son would get his share of the money. It would be split b/w the three of them. The older will is exactly the same except no Blanket because he wasn't born yet.
So Blanket would go to Debbie too in that case? I know that the money would be split, with each PAris and Blanket getting their share as well, since none of them were born during the time the 1997 was made, the 2002 will is exactly same as that one except for Paris and Blanket being included, that only proves that the will is legit. Joe should go to hell.

I am so happy that Katherine stepped up but my heart is broken and I am in tears that she had to do this. Shame on you Joe. She just lost her son. You seem more concerned that money your stopped than you are that you also lost a son.

Joe is showing everyone that Michael was right about him for all these years.

I never once doubted MJ.

I always believe what he said about Joe.

Nice sentiment but somebody should always fight for the Pop Kings children and their future. I love Katherine Jackson so much for being a strong woman and going up against Joe and more than likely a few of her other children.

I can imagine how difficult this is for her but I am so glad she is fighting for those three children and her MJs dying wishes. I love her so much I could cry right now.

Nice sentiment but somebody should always fight for the Pop Kings children and their future. I love Katherine Jackson so much for being a strong woman and going up against Joe and more than likely a few of her other children.

I can imagine how difficult this is for her but I am so glad she is fighting for those three children and her MJs dying wishes. I love her so much I could cry right now.
I know MJ would be so proud/glad/thankful right now :(

So Blanket would go to Debbie too in that case? I know that the money would be split, with each PAris and Blanket getting their share as well, since none of them were born during the time the 1997 was made, the 2002 will is exactly same as that one except for Paris and Blanket being included, that only proves that the will is legit. Joe should go to hell.

That is what I think the judge would do. Prince & Paris would go to their closest next of kin (their mom) and the judge would keep the kids together. So Blank would go to Debbie.

The next of kin for Blanket is Prince and Paris. Prince and Paris' next of kin would be their biological mother, Debbie Rowe. If the worst case scenario happened and Katherine lost custody, Prince and Paris would be awarded to Debbie, and a guardian ad litem would be appointed for Blanket and the courts would grant "custody" of Blanket to his siblings. Because the siblings are under age, but of the age to tell the courts what they want, the judge would keep the unit together and ask Debbie to take custody of Blanket, per request of Prince and Paris.

I never once doubted MJ.

I always believe what he said about Joe.

I believed him too. I never trusted Joe. I grew up hearing how he was abusive to his children and how he cheated on Katherine. Joe has done nothing to change my mind.

I AM crying right now. She shouldn't have to be going through this. Joe Jackson is a cold man.

Poor Katherine. Glad she's putting her foot down on Joe's head! SORRY!

Some fans should consider laying off their bashing of Katherine.

I am not sure how she is keeping her sanity with everything that has occurred.

The next of kin for Blanket is Prince and Paris. Prince and Paris' next of kin would be their biological mother, Debbie Rowe. If the worst case scenario happened and Katherine lost custody, Prince and Paris would be awarded to Debbie, and a guardian ad litem would be appointed for Blanket and the courts would grant "custody" of Blanket to his siblings. Because the siblings are under age, but of the age to tell the courts what they want, the judge would keep the unit together and ask Debbie to take custody of Blanket, per request of Prince and Paris.
Thanks for explaining Trish and MJJ:G.O.A.T :)
I pray that this doesn't happen they've already been through too much.

I think joe just wants to control the estate right now, he wants to be the executor. so when the kids grow up, they have nothing left.

I think joe just wants to control the estate right now, he wants to be the executor. so when the kids grow up, they have nothing left.
Joseph needs to sit his rotten ass down somewhere he's over 80, what does he need all the money for? Didn't he spend enough of Michael's money? He's already knocking on hells door, I don't get how one can still be that greedy at such an old age. Basically shows you what kind of a character he has.

Last edited:
Back