Jackson Family announces burial plans

wow y'all moan if it was on his bday. y'all moan when they moved it again, now it's moan time again cuz they're announcing it.so what can they do right?

date his been change again :yes: :eyerolling:

here is link:http://www.cbc.ca/arts/music/story/2009/08/21/jackson-funeral-burial.html

Jackson family pushes burial date

Michael Jackson's burial won't take place on what would have been his 51st birthday after all, a family spokesperson announced on Friday.
Ken Sunshine, on behalf of the late King of Pop's family, said the funeral has been postponed and will take place on Sept. 3 rather that Aug. 29.
He offered no reason for the date change.
The family had planned a private, daytime service to bury Jackson, who died on June 25, at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, north of downtown Los Angeles.
The funeral will now be a private evening ceremony at the facility's Great Mausoleum.
Since Jackson's death in June, his family has been embroiled in host of issues, including decisions about his three children, how to commemorate the musical icon and the complicated matter of tending to his valuable estate.

September 3rd???i just heard on the news that it will be August 31st....

When will Michael be able to finally rest?

It seems Jackson family dont want fans near Michael and they dont care about us and as I said before Katherine deosnt celebrate birthday and I think she doesnt want us to celbrate his birthday either.This is so sad.

That's a rude thing to say. Katherine can not stop anyone from celebrating his birthday, I think a lot of you are forgetting that Michael Jackson was her son and that she can bury him they way she see's fit...

wow y'all moan if it was on his bday. y'all moan when they moved it again, now it's moan time again cuz they're announcing it.so what can they do right?

You are correct....All I care is that Michael is laid to rest and that his family can put THAT part behind them. I wish I could give them all a big hug.. But seeing as I cannot I will continue to pray for them.

You are correct....All I care is that Michael is laid to rest and that his family can put THAT part behind them. I wish I could give them all a big hug.. But seeing as I cannot I will continue to pray for them.

I agree. Once he's buried, I'm sure it would bring some more closure to everyone. I still can't help but feel sad.

so on the day when they're going to buring MJ :yes: so we should all be in this thread with pictures of candles :yes: :thinking: just asking :)

That's a rude thing to say. Katherine can not stop anyone from celebrating his birthday, I think a lot of you are forgetting that Michael Jackson was her son and that she can bury him they way she see's fit...

Very true how in the world can Katherine stop anyone from celebrating MJ's even if he is not buried on 8/29 that does not stop you from celebrating his bday. And Kathy certainly cannot stop you from doing so.

That was just a very strange comment.

Perhaps they are just trying to confuse everyone for as long as possible.

They probs know the date themselves, I cannot imagine they are wandering around continuously changing it and if they are then theres obviously good reasons.

A-freakin'-men!!

I believe I read somewhere that they had moved it again due to school starting on the 31st, and I assume Mrs.Jackson is putting the kids in a private school and that is the start date and she would just rather wait until the end of the week.. (Speculation ppl, so don't get all in a tizzy)

There is ppl who see death as a part of life.

There is ppl who see death only as leaving this stage and going to the next stage which will be a much nicer.

There is lots of areas in this world where death is really celebrated because of what ppl there do believe.

Please try to have some understanding for whatever and please show some respect for this family. They've lost a family member they've loved.
This is a family matter, a private one, it needs to be respected... yes also out of love for Michael Jackson the person please... not being a fan of the star or personality. There is a difference. If it is this way then it is this way.

This is Michaels family!

I really think it's time to stop the drama and come back to mind if it hinders some here to pay respect to Michaels family.

There is ppl who see death as a part of life.

There is ppl who see death only as leaving this stage and going to the next stage which will be a much nicer.

There is lots of areas in this world where death is really celebrated because of what ppl there do believe.

Please try to have some understanding for whatever and please show some respect for this family. They've lost a family member they've loved.
This is a family matter, a private one, it needs to be respected... yes also out of love for Michael Jackson the person please... not being a fan of the star or personality. There is a difference. If it is this way then it is this way.

This is Michaels family!

I really think it's time to stop the drama and come back to mind if it hinders some here to pay respect to Michaels family.

..................fully agree!!!!:D:yes::D
Family first no matter what!:D:yes::D

Must be so hard on them.....:better::no:
Cant even imange.....:better::no:

God bless and guide them.....:yes::better:

Back