Jackson Doctor's CPR Technique Explained

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Just 6 minutes away from the EFFING HOSPITAL?
My god this makes me want to scream!
It could've been SO SIMPLE. SO DAMN SIMPLE.
Michael should still be here!
Why did he have to go because of someone's idiocy or error? Isn't it enough that he suffered due to the world's stupidity? Why take him away THIS way and NOW?

im so upset.. I agree this is not the right way to do CPR.
911 should have been activated asap. This is all not right, something does not feel right.

Yeah I don't know what to make of the whole CPR technique thing. I've been certified in advanced first aid and CPR every year for the last ten and the last five as a caregiver for a large hospital system. I know every emergency situation is different and has unique complications but..... it takes two seconds to yank him off the bed. I doubt his bed was as firm as a hospital bed. And did I read correctly something about one handed? That's not the standard AHA guidline at all for adult CPR - in any circumstance. You need to be able to push HARD 30 times vs. 2 breaths.... I hope it's not true. If the guy is a physician it's negligence.
Anyway I don't even know if it's true....so many conflicting stories now who really knows. Just makes me think.

F*ck CPR & 911.

The hospital was
MINUTES
AWAY.

I don't like jumping to conclusions & I feel this post is pushing it but...something is up I'm sorry. You can't show me pictures of This Is It rehersals then go tell me Michael is some drug dependant mofo who -had- to get his fix and it all went wrong. I'm sorry, I just don't buy it. It's one or the other - you cannot be smacked out and up performing 10-12 songs singing and dancing.

That poor man who had to call 911, you can hear in his voice just what a f*ck up is going on in front of him.

F*ck CPR & 911.

The hospital was
MINUTES
AWAY.

I don't like jumping to conclusions & I feel this post is pushing it but...something is up I'm sorry. You can't show me pictures of This Is It rehersals then go tell me Michael is some drug dependant mofo who -had- to get his fix and it all went wrong. I'm sorry, I just don't buy it. It's one or the other - you cannot be smacked out and up performing 10-12 songs singing and dancing.

That poor man who had to call 911, you can hear in his voice just what a f*ck up is going on in front of him.

I don't know.... if he had a good enough pulse and was breathing...then heck yeah throw him and car and go. But if he wasn't breathing or had no pulse in the neck and wrist.... six minutes is too long to not be giving CPR or mouth to mouth. You just can't go that long without or he wouldn't have anything cognitive left.
I totally agree with the... doing rehearsals straight to drug dependant crash etc. It feels like there is something missing.

This Doctor just f**ks me off, everytime I hear his Bulls**t I wanna scream. I am a registered adult nurse here in England, I work in Accident and Emergency the equilavent to American E.R. I know for a fact that the best way to do CPR is on a hard falt surface, as it allows for better, effective compressions. Yes sometimes people arrest in the hospital bed, but the first thing you do is flatten the bed...
SO I don't buy that bulls**t he could've got help...I'm sure there must 've been someone around the gardner, the cook, anybody...the first thing were taught in basic CPR is that one person stays with the patient , whilst someone else calls for the emergency services, straight away...So I don't give a s**t about what this doctors says..

Plus, I'm reading he waited half n hour to call 911 cuz he didn't know the address...if that tabloid ish is true... then Jesus

FIRM BED, THATS HIS EXCUSE?? HOW ABOUT FIRST CALLING 911 AND THEN DO CPR????

EVERYONE LEARNS THAT YOU CALL 911 AND AFTERWARDS TRY TO HELP.

He looked for a phone in the house... He left Michael alone.. CPR on a bed... WTF...

He could have drove Michael to the hospital, since it was 6 mins away.. If he didnt know how to drive, though he had a CAR... He could have asked for help from his staff's.

I FEEL LIKE....... IF THIS DOCTOR REALLY WANTED TO SAVE MICHAELS LIFE, HE WOULD HAVE SHOUTED MICHAELS NAME WHEN 911 WAS CALLING. IF I WAS THAT DOCTOR, I WOULD BE SCREAMING: ''I NEED AN AMBULANCE AT BLA-BLA-BLA STREET, THE SINGER MICHAEL JACKSON IS THE PATIENT IN URGENT NEED OF ASSISTANCE, PLEASE COME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, I CANNOT DO THIS ALONE, WE NEED AN AMBULANCE, ITS MICHAEL JACKSON AND HE IS NOT RESPONDING.

Why wait bloody 20 mins til you call? I find this so upsetting.... If I was a doctor, I would do anything in my power.. I have a feeling he was enjoying seeing Michael dead.. Or he did it in purpose...

What upsets me even more is that the hospital was 6 minutes away and it took him 20 minutes decision making in even making a simple phone call. While he waited 20 minutes trying to make that phone call, by now Michael could have already been in a hospital in 6 minutes. Im sure all his staffmembers had access to a car and driverslicence, one of them could have driven the car while the doctor did CPR in the car or tried to keep him alive.

WHO WAITS THAT LONG, WHO? WHO? AND WHY DID THEY SOUND SO CALM ON THE PHONE?

My boyfriend summed it up the best.

He said "this guy tried to play hero, screwed it up and then was too afraid to identify michael or himself because he knows he killed him. Thats why he went missing afterwards, thats why he's hired a heavy weight lawyer and thats why they are making lame excuses"

My question is WHY ARE NO QUESTIONS BEING ASKED BY THE AUTHORITIES!???

Good comment your boyfriend made... This may well be true... He wanted to act like the hero who saved Michael Jacksons life by his own hands, in his own home.. But ended up failing and he was too coward to admit he had made a huge huge mistake....

My family calls him Dr. Death..

I sat next to a girl on a bus few months ago who collapsed in an epilepsy attack and she fell on the floor unconceous and turned blue, 911 was dialed 15 seconds after she collapsed... Thats what you DO when you wanna save a life... Why wait 20 minutes??

ITS SO AGGRAVATING!!!! Its 2009, everyone has cellphones these days!!!!

There had to be plenty of employees in the house. This is what should have happened, in my opinion.

After checking breathing and pulse, immediately YELL for help. Keep yelling while dragging MJ to floor. Yell for someone to call 911

Start CPR immediately.

If it was indeed a suspected drug-overdose, give Narcan (antidote) immediately. (If that was not on hand, why not?)

Apply a lot of force to CPR. Broken ribs are survivable.

(CPR cannot be effective on an adult if only one hand is used.)

I can see no way this was not, at the very least, criminal manslaughter.

What's going on with this, is he going to be investigated further or not?

The question is, was the Doctor acting alone in this? Something fishy.

He said "this guy tried to play hero, screwed it up and then was too afraid to identify michael or himself because he knows he killed him. Thats why he went missing afterwards, thats why he's hired a heavy weight lawyer and thats why they are making lame excuses"

What your boyfriend said is so right! i had been thinking the excat same thing

We don't know if this guy gave Michael something that killed him, and nobody can ever prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Michael had something forced on him, maybe under the impression it was something else, or whether it was accidental, one thing is for sure, this Doctor screwed up while Michaels life hung in the balance, he did not do what he should have done that is obvious. Even if it was a heart attack with no drugs involved, CPR, delay in calling EMT's, the works.

Maybe someone was desperate that these concerts not go ahead, Michael would never have had to sell the music catalogue after the money he would have been making, but maybe it was not meant to kill him, and that is why this doctor panicked.

This is suspicious and due to the possible crime scene not being sealed nothing can ever be proved.

I have never been so angry in my life as I am right now!!! I can't believe this doctor would give Michael a drug that is meant to be administered by an anesthesiologist and that could potentially kill him if done outside a hospital enviornment! He told Michael it would be ok as long as there was someone there to monitor him. All Michael wanted was to be able to get some sleep and rest for 8 hours straight. He was so tired and suffering from insominia. :no: My poor baby!. I can't believe he would make such a stupid mistake and cost the world a loss such as this. I think this doctor is going to pay in so many more ways than with criminal charges. His stupidity may even cost him his own life and I'm not making threats, just a hunch because if I am this angry, I can only imagine what some smooth criminal who loves Michael as much as I do would do to him.

i dnt understand why the doc didnt hv a mobile phone on him,everyone has a mobile phone these days,im so confused!

What I don't understand is why it was never considered a crime scene. Supposedly it was too soon to know how Michael died, so why rule out the possibility of a crime?

I believe this to be true.........why else would he not call 911 for so long? I thought about this the other day and believe it may be what happened.

I dont know. I feel the same because something just does not add up about the story. We dont have enough details. Something feels wrong

I think we know enough. We do not know the reason Michael suffered cardiac arrest but we know the doctor was there and did not call 9/11 for almost half an hour and performed CPR on a bed.

How long does it take to realise the CPR isnt working? He didnt know the address to Michaels house? To me it seems like he wanted to be the big hero and rescucitating Michael would have done that. He also probably thought, the paramedics are only going to perform CPR as well, so whats the point in getting them to do something I can do myself? Eventually he probably realised that he should call the paramedics and then did so. Why would he leave the secene as well?

Back