It's time for AEG LIVE to answer their lies!

Ditto. Maybe he forgot. Maybe he was in distress. Who knows.

Unless there's some diabolical reason for this "lie", then I'd just chalk it up to confusion or him slipping up. It doesn't necessarily mean there was any malicious intent behind it.

Sure it could have happened.. But atleast I want to hear it from Randy..

People seem to be comparing this thread to other threads that are stating that "AEG LIVE KILLED MJ".. Im not going that extreme.. I would not believe something like that too..

I just want Randy to tell me the truth... Why are people talking as if I'm saying that I want AEG LIVE shutdown as a corporation or something :S

Mods maybe you should lock this thread it has gone off topic and people want to banter instead of contribute like the original post asked. We were actually only trying to help people and acting with good intent, we are not interested in arguing. Cheers :)

Did you add a link to the petition? Tell em people are having a petition, because AEG is asking us to pay 75 pounds for a piece of paper. If this will get enough attention, then maybe AEG will feel pressured and will reduce the ticketprice.

Did you add a link to the petition? Tell em people are having a petition, because AEG is asking us to pay 75 pounds for a piece of paper. If this will get enough attention, then maybe AEG will feel pressured and will reduce the ticketprice.

Hi :) Can you PM me the link to that? Cheers! :)

Its a bit late now, refunds have been initiated

If AEG can lie about the small things, then they sure as hell can lie about the bigger things too. Makes you wonder what else they are lying about hey?

If AEG can lie about the small things, then they sure as hell can lie about the bigger things too. Makes you wonder what else they are lying about hey?

Exactly.. I just want AEG to come and explain why they told us this lie..
It might have been harmless.. But if ive been lied to i want an explanation..

MOD:
Please lock this thread.

Last edited:
Back