"It's not Michael Jackson" - Will.I.Am

It based on "everybody wants a piece of Michael Jackson". BN actually has a very powerfull lyrics :)

I took this one from twitter (fan protest today in LA)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBZ-dnyqK4U

Edited:
TJJ twitter today
Never underestimate the power of money. The more at stake, the further people will divert from morality, integrity and honesty.

That's the same woman from This Is Not It!!!!

They also believed Joe when he said that it is an impersonator on This Is It!!!!!!

Today's world lives on evidence...........your argument is invalid if you don't have any!!!!!!

That's the same woman from This Is Not It!!!!

They also believed Joe when he said that it is an impersonator on This Is It!!!!!!

Today's world lives on evidence...........your argument is invalid if you don't have any!!!!!!

WTH are you talking about? What evedince? I did not have any arguments with you. I just posted a video from a fan protest from twitter. I was not even discussing it.

And talking about TII movie...

Didn't they use a body double in Smooth Criminal part?

haha he's just pissed cuz his album tanked. im sure his tracks w/ mj will come out once the bep's flop again.

Okay.......controversy aside...........

:scratch::scratch::scratch:
It's funny how he rejects Michael's new album especially as Black Eyed Peas have just released a new album??????
:scratch::scratch::scratch:

Maybe he wouldn't be saying that if one of his songs are on the album!!!

Just saying!!!!!

P.S. I am fan of B.E.P. and Will.I.Am and I am buying Michael (but still have no idea about authenticity of Cascio songs)

But he was saying the same thing ages ago. And he said he would not release his songs with MJ because he felt it was disrespectful.

It based on "everybody wants a piece of Michael Jackson". BN actually has a very powerfull lyrics :)

I took this one from twitter (fan protest today in LA)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBZ-dnyqK4U

Edited:
TJJ twitter today
Never underestimate the power of money. The more at stake, the further people will divert from morality, integrity and honesty.

Oh dear, Samantha De Gosson, :smilerolleyes:

WTH are you talking about? What evedince? I did not have any arguments with you. I just posted a video from a fan protest from twitter. I was not even discussing it.

And talking about TII movie...

Didn't they use a body double in Smooth Criminal part?

ooops sorry.........I was talking about the people in the video!!!!!

and about TII........I thought Michael saw the finished segment and approved it as well!!!!!!

the TINI were saying the rehearsals bit had impersonators (well I think that's what they said)!!!!!

ok we've heard him say it a billion and 10 times now, he can stfu and worry about his own works

Very simply, if there were no quarrels regarding the vocals legitimacy, do you think Will.I.Am would ever say "I heard the song that's on the Internet now ['Breaking News'] and I'm like, 'That ain't Mike.'? Do you think he'd say 'That ain't Mike' if it was Michael on that record?

I didn't hear him venture an opinion when the 'This Is It' single came out. He never claimed that that 'ain't Mike'.

Funny how so many fans are claiming he's only saying this for financial gain - because a BEP album is now out. Yet those same fans are ready to eat up any comment that points to the songs being real from people who actually stand to profit from their sales, Teddy Riley et al. Strange paradox there. Will.I.Am doesn't stand to gain financially so he has nothing to gain by claiming 'it ain't Mike'. Where as Teddy Riley has EVERYTHING to gain by saying 'it's him'.

I lived near a family once who's son murdered his girlfriend - beat her up in the street, in full view of neighbours, and was caught on CCTV.

His mother listened to all the evidence in court, saw the CCTV footage, and still said "That's not my son".

She obviously didn't mean "That's someone else murdering that girl", she meant, "That's not the son I know".

It's not hard to understand.

Plus Will i am probably doesn't want the competition. The less competition there is, the more likely his crap will continue to sell.

i dont believe that the songs on "michael" are MJ, but i do have to say that WILL I AM is only saying that the PRODUCTION isnt how MJ would have had it. hes not saying it isnt michael singing

Ok guys. This thread has veered off a bit. Can we please get back to the topic at hand? :flowers:

I think this thread should just be closed.

Nothing new is added, and the discussion will only be worse, personal and sad to read.

Nothing new is added, and the discussion will only be worse, personal and sad to read.

I think one of Michael Jackson's most recent producers has something interesting to say about the release. I don't think that should be censored at all.

He clearly and very specifically refers to the 'breaking news' track when he says 'that ain't Mike'

He clearly and very specifically refers to the 'breaking news' track when he says 'that ain't Mike'

Exactly. If he was talking from a point of view that it's not Michael because he's not here to add his finishing touches to it he would have said the same thing back when the 'This Is It' track came out. The fact that he didn't speaks VOLUMES.

As long as the thread doesn't turn into an outbreak of fans attacking each other. I feel it should be left open.

I used to respect Will, but he's sounds like a broken record for now.. It's really beginning to rub the wrong way.

will.i.am just needs to stop commenting on the album.. he did not take part and has NOTHING to do with the album.. he has as much right as LL COOL J (who worked with Mike and music never released)... He's taken like an MJ spokes person its kind of dumb..

If he really wants to sit and talk about MJ's music, show the music that he worked on.. that simple otherwise, you are not involved Will.i.am..

I respect his opinion, and thoughts, but stop getting publicity over an album that was nothing regarding will.i.am.. I'd love to hear what they worked on together, but this album has NOTHING will.i.am so stop!!

personally, i think this is getting old. Will.i.am has been saying in effect that this album should have never been even thought of in the first place, let alone released, for months now. Even if there had been no controversy over the vocals, he still most likely would have been unhappy about it. I understand how he feels about this. And that's fine with me. But i think he made his point quite awhile ago. The album, whether he likes it or not, is out now. Will.i.am obviously can't do anything about it. He has a great career still ahead of him. And i think he needs to move on.

this!

Re: "That ain't Mike" - Will.I.Am

Does he mean the voice is not MJ, or that MJ would have done it differently? Like if MJ had released the album he would have done some micro-Michael-managing on the song?

I think he means this is not the way MJ would have done it, not that the vocals are not MJ.

i believe he means it's a combination of both.

not that Will I Am has anything to gain from this. or anything to lose. he's certainly not a disgruntled employee. he owns the charts right now.

not that Michael loses anything with what happens with this project. Michael owns Will I Am's publishing. so anybody who likes Will I Am, supports Michael. good thing i like Will I Am.

and to the o.p. yes, Will I Am was the last person Michael collabed with where MJ got the final say, and Sony was willing to 'officially' release it. and it's my fav collab that is a Sony release. TGIM 08. i like that as much as if not better than the MJ Paul McCartney version.

Last edited:
Just because some of Michael's friends want to share his music with his fans doesn't make them worse than those who don't. Maybe they feel that MJ would want to share with us? I personally believe that to be true.

I believe that too. He did not expect to die. He had so much more, and we heard for ourselves how he kept saying he was working on new music, and we haven't seen anything yet. He had a lot more in store for us. I think the estate has done well with what they've done so far.

"I heard the song that's on the Internet now ['Breaking News'] and I'm like, 'That ain't Mike.'"

Black Eyed Peas frontman will.i.am says releasing a Michael Jackson album after the King of Pop's death is "disgusting."

l agreee

Will is anoying me.
He is acting like he is the only person in the world who knows what Michael would want.
Pompous a**.

lol.......so true.......

In recent years, he's really become arrogant..........

........like when he says, "B.E.P. are the biggest band in the World".......

........I miss the days of "Where Is The Love", "Shut Up", and "Hey Mama"!!!!!

Jackson_popcorn.gif

no one is twisting his words. factually, he made a general statement, so it could mean either, or. 'it's not Mike' means 'it's not Mike'.

Back