Inside the O2 Arena: Size, Pics, Videos... [All threads merged]

What about block 417? any pics? does it have good views? i think im near the front of it... so near the front of the upper tier then?

maybe P? if u count the rows on the side of the pic and add a few more. it looks quite high up. from what ive read if u are in that block its better to be near the back otherwise if u are in the first rows u are on ground level so cant see so well

I'm in 108, do you have any guess at what row these pictures where taken from?

The view looks awesome :punk:

Thanks for the pictures :)

Im not sure...I presumed that it was near the back in comparison to the other 108 near the front I've seen. Doesn't bk108 have the AA rows as well?

Cool video at that russel page ! ill be in A2 row D, so that will be awsome!

No problem! x

I'm going to be in block 108 row N, is that any good? I think it is somewhere near the middle by the count of the letters...

Thanks elusive and Katzr2000 for all the help :flowers:

Ooh, thanks to the person who posted the B108 pictures - I'm in 107, so that was a pretty good estimate of my view :D

Oh god, I am SO excited for this. I just really wish we could bring SLR cameras... my dad has a fantastic camera that could take seriously great shots... but I know it would just be confiscated at the door :( I don't get why they don't want you to bring nice cameras like that o_O

I don't get why they don't want you to bring nice cameras like that o_O
cause ppl take high quality shots and then sell them on.thats why they only allow box standard ones

IMGP2600.jpg

SPM_A0020.jpg

SmashingPumpkinsO2ArenaLondon.jpg

Does anyone have any pics from 101? I can't find any and really wanna see what the view is like!

kinda the same as below as thats opposite to 101 or pretty opposite

SPM_A0020.jpg

101 is the two blocks on the right hand side as u are looking at the pic that pic looks like its maybe taken on the boundary of 111-112

Last edited:
Yeah, I see...I'm just wondering if from that block you would be able to see MJ really well? When he comes to that side of the stage. Doesn't seem like you'd be able to see the screens very well. :unsure:

i doubt u will need to see the screens. those blocks are the closet lower teir seats. each stage set is different the screens could be right behind mj rather than on the side. u wont need to worry about seeing a screen when the real thing is infront of you from those blocks

i doubt u will need to see the screens. those blocks are the closet lower teir seats. each stage set is different the screens could be right behind mj rather than on the side. u wont need to worry about seeing a screen when the real thing is infront of you from those blocks

Yeah, I should have guessed that being as it's a VIP ticket! Wow, can't believe Michael is gonna be that close to me! :D

I noticed that on Viagogo, the section on the opposite side of 101 (112) still has plenty seats available. Why would this section be any different or better than its opposite? I mean why aren't they selling just as fast as 101? Can someone please elaborate?

I noticed that on Viagogo, the section on the opposite side of 101 (112) still has plenty seats available. Why would this section be any different or better than its opposite? I mean why aren't they selling just as fast as 101? Can someone please elaborate?

Who knows? Maybe because the prices are better for 112? Depends on the buyer but if it's the opposite then it's the same view.

maybe AEG added more for 112 on viagogo? And it shows you can buy up to 6 but maybe if someone buys 3 it remains there like again you can buy up to 6 becuase they add more in the same row what they have

noticed that on Viagogo, the section on the opposite side of 101 (112) still has plenty seats available. Why would this section be any different or better than its opposite? I mean why aren't they selling just as fast as 101? Can someone please elaborate?
101 is the VIP thriller package area.so maybe thats why there arent as many normal ticks available for that area

Back