Inside the O2 Arena: Size, Pics, Videos... [All threads merged]

Hey guys a few weeks ago I told ya that my boyf would be going to the o2 and would try to take some photos for everyone. I've just got a text from him tho saying that he took 5 photos and then got told by a steward that he wasn't allowed to take photos!!!!

I don't get it! How can they not be allowed when there are so many available to view online! Maybe he just wasn't being discreet. I've told him to try again a bit later so I will let you know how he gets on and photos shud be up in next few days.

BTW he said the photos don't do the views justice, and everything looks ALOT closer! x

Oh and for those who thing that its only gonna stars in the front row I just got a text saying he's sitting next to Jason Segal from How I Met You Mother (LOVE THAT SHOW!!!) and forgetting sarah marshall! AND Jack Black is sitting the next seat along and hes in block 111! :lol:

Last edited:
I don't think thats true. When I was looking at one of the good photos I counted the rows in A1, and there was not enough for rows A - Z!

I know someone who has row Z on block A so my answer to the members question still stands true. :)

Oh and for those who thing that its only gonna stars in the front row I just got a text saying he's sitting next to Jason Segal from How I Met You Mother (LOVE THAT SHOW!!!) and forgetting sarah marshall! AND Jack Black is sitting the next seat along and hes in block 111! :lol:

I wouldn't mind sitting next to janet at one of his concerts...:wild: lol!!
or jennifer aniston haha..someone from "friends" love that show!!
or maybe hmm..beyonce would be kinda cool

That's what I've been thinking about pics. The view they show isn't necessarily reliable. Anyway, thanks for asking him to try :)

Hey guys a few weeks ago I told ya that my boyf would be going to the o2 and would try to take some photos for everyone. I've just got a text from him tho saying that he took 5 photos and then got told by a steward that he wasn't allowed to take photos!!!!

I don't get it! How can they not be allowed when there are so many available to view online! Maybe he just wasn't being discreet. I've told him to try again a bit later so I will let you know how he gets on and photos shud be up in next few days.

BTW he said the photos don't do the views justice, and everything looks ALOT closer! x

That's what I've been thinking about pics. The view they show isn't necessarily reliable. Anyway, thanks for asking him to try :)

[/B]

Yea I remember when I've taken photos at festivals in the past when I've been really close, I take a pic, then when I look at it they are miles away!! So Im being optimistic! :D

New photos!

LiamTeg apologises for them not being the best quality but he had to take them on the sly!

These photos were taken from BK111. If u look at the seating plan, they were in the right block (closest to 110) but next to the ailsle which goes down the middle of 111. So basically smack bang in the middle of 111 row J.

RUSSELLBRANDATTHE02001.jpg

RUSSELLBRANDATTHE02003.jpg

with slight zoom:
RUSSELLBRANDATTHE02004.jpg

RUSSELLBRANDATTHE02006.jpg

looking to the back (you can see how the back tiers seperate from AA BB CC to A B C here..
RUSSELLBRANDATTHE02002.jpg

These photos were taken from the end of the show. They were filming a bit for a film, and people decided to leave, so it was a free for all and loads of people moved. These were taken from the front row of BK 112 (side closest to 111):

RUSSELLBRANDATTHE02007.jpg

RUSSELLBRANDATTHE02008.jpg

RUSSELLBRANDATTHE02012.jpg

ENJOY! :D

My friend just saw Russell Brand at the o2 so i'll post her pics up here some time today

Please post some pics from 410 because i can't find any i have this block and i really don't know if it's so bad as it seems, i want to buy second ticket maybe but i don't have money so i don't know what to do.

112 looks awesome! I'm there August 1st. :D
Thanks for posting!

if there are any 420 block pics and videos please post,thanks for all the infos and pics here

I wonder whoever started this thread would be kind enough to update the first post with all the photo / video links posted so far, so confusing to go through them all to find the one you want...

I wonder whoever started this thread would be kind enough to update the first post with all the photo / video links posted so far, so confusing to go through them all to find the one you want...

Yes that would be very helpful! :)

do you think i will be able to take this camera with me? its a 5mp camera
fs5600_p.png

either that or fuji finepix j50 (normal small camera, which takes awful concert pics)

i know this one is 8mp and the 1st one is 5mp but it takes better pics

Back