Info for next-release?

I doubt that. Because by then "collectors" will probably leak more unreleased songs (like Seeing Voices). I'm glad to see that leakage of unreleased material stopped in the last few months. Maybe Sony intervened and threatened those people with lawsuits. Nice to see that something is being done about that huge problem.

Well, of course it's assuming they don't release new material. Even then, that's still 6 leaked songs out of the way meaning they won't take up space on future albums regardless (but like I said, it doesn't really bother me)

I don't care about the fact that we will be getting leaked song's, it's collectors and fans fault. I just want all the audio/visual material in the highest quality.

I don't care about the fact that we will be getting leaked song's, it's collectors and fans fault. I just want all the audio/visual material in the highest quality.

Agreed !!

Xscape leaked, Scream didn't. It's a fact man ! I don't remember who but someone said leaked trackS had to be on new release, did you agree with this bullshit ?

Yes, I agree with the prospect of leaks appearing on official studio albums - to a fault.

Xscape only offered two new songs and six others that had surfaced online in some shape or form. And honestly, not intending to start a debate, but there are a few songs on Xscape that could've been left in the vaults for all I care and replaced with something we haven't heard.

Split up new songs with leaked songs and I'm fine. But they need to appear - it's honest-to-God necessary.

Back