I'm so fed up with these 'michael jackson IS still alive' videos on youtube..

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a problem here; a man has been killed, he didn´t kill himself, it´s been over 1 year and noone is in jail for killing him.
How can someone kill the world´s most famous man and nothing happens?
I hope Michael finally get justice in the trial, maybe then they start to believe he´s dead and can go on with their lifes.

The wheels of justice turn slowly.

And there's also no evidence to suggest that EVERYONE believes in the verdict(s) rendered by a court, so any conspiracy theorists will keep believing what they do.

But...ugh!

Aaow!

Re: i'm so fed up with these 'michael jackson IS still alive' videos on youtube..

im not sure what to say
the first video i see of that michael posible fake his death is
was on august 2009 the one where you can see michael comeout the amblice in his purle jacket
and taken to a backdoor somewhere in a underground carpark
i think that video was made up in june27/28 2009 shown on youtue a few days after michael died
my advice? just watch this video clips
and listen to your heart and think of this video as a strange tribute to michael
i know the feeling of losing someone and not have good/bad memberies of this person to help you
deal with the pain you feel while you lost loved one
i know this mite not help you with your pain you are going through?
The clip you're referring to with the parking garage... that was a deliberate fake by German television channel RTL. They did it as a joke/experiment to see how fast a hoax video would spread on the internet. Yes, seriously. It was filmed here in Germany and they had to go to effort to find an American-style van and put the right stickers and license plate on it, etc. They did a whole report, showing the filming of the fake and how they did it. People were NOT happy about this. (Here's a piece about it I found, but there was a much longer report on television: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZSblpCCWHU.)

The "see how fast the hoax gets around" thing is not limited to RTL, either. Just like people who get a thrill out of creating computer viruses, there are people out there who love to sit back and watch their devious handiwork spread like wildfire. It's a feeling of power, knowing they've tricked people into believing something they made up, that their website is getting all these hits (and for some, chances at revenue through ads), that they are secretly at the center of a storm and are the only ones who know what's really going on. I am NOT saying this is everyone's motivation (because it's not, of course), but if anyone thinks that this is no one's motivation, that would be awfully naive. Just something to consider.

When majorloveprayer.org first went online in November it popped up on hoax sites within days because the next prayer was November 25th, the same date someone was running around Facebook claiming Michael would "come back" on. :smilerolleyes: Suddenly it must all be connected, right?! An insider says MJ's coming back, there's a worldwide prayer asking for MJ fans that day... duh! No! :doh: Luckily someone actually read more and realized the prayer is every month on the 25th since September. Just a tiny example of how much people want to believe and so try to connect unrelated things to match the "evidence". And if you read that in 10 places online, you'd start to seriously consider it yourself, you see?

The wheels of justice turn slowly.

And there's also no evidence to suggest that EVERYONE believes in the verdict(s) rendered by a court, so any conspiracy theorists will keep believing what they do.

But...ugh!

Aaow!

yeah..the wheels of justice turn slowly..but they turn fast, in unjust fashion, if corrupt people want them to. the i.r.s. comes after people quickly, who forget to pay their taxes, but a murder case of the most famous person in the world takes a lot longer, apparently.

^^^With tax fraud, there's an easy to follow paper trail.

With a famous person like MJ, they have to investigate thoroughly to leave no stone unturned. If the Jacksons are fine with the progress thus far, fans have no qualms. It's better they take the time than to rush everything and lose the entire case on a technicality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back