IJCSLY Single with "Don't Be Messin' Round" bonus track [Discussion]

Re: IJCSLY Single with "Don't Be Messin' Around" bonus track [Count Down]

I like it very much.

Greatness

@Annita
No it surely isn't a wrong info. I didn't talk about the Communities you mentioned but there is another community and there are many negative or unsatisfied comments about the new song. You can believe me, I know what I am talking about.

Why do you make a mysterium about it. I mentioned 3 great German forums. All are postive about the song. There are not many other possibilities. I think only one. Is it Jackson-Village?

RT @BillieJean1981: @U4MJL @KL_Sunflower They told me it's sold out! :-D They said "It was there, but now it isn't!" LOL

I just read on twitter that the CD is sold out in some stores in Germany. Anyone else heard this?

Wondering how many copies were shipped

hi
i've been "away" from the MJ world for 2 weeks or so due to work and school (finely got a job YAY). anyway, just heard the song and i like it. obviously it's not finished but it is a DEMO and all. when will it be in stores?

had to go to hospital for the last 2 days so only just heard DBMA

wow! I am blown away at the complexity of what Mike has going on in that little song - because it's a raw demo you can more clearly hear the sophistication of Mike's songwriting

If this singles goes to #1 it would be absolutely amazing!

I just read on twitter that the CD is sold out in some stores in Germany. Anyone else heard this?

Wondering how many copies were shipped

The CD isn`t yet in stores. Amzon doesn`t say when it can deliever the cd. The 1. June-date wasn`t true.
Hopefully Monday, but mabye it will be go until Friday June 8. This is also the date when it comes out in Austria.

Loving it, nobody messing around with it, demo yes but brilliant and loving the complexities.

AAH! I finally found out what song DBMR reminds me of, Dancing On The Streets by Martha & the vandellas!

[youtube]7b5HXZRQFss[/youtube]

@Annita
No it surely isn't a wrong info. I didn't talk about the Communities you mentioned but there is another community and there are many negative or unsatisfied comments about the new song. You can believe me, I know what I am talking about.

Yea, is a Prince community.

No problem, just listen to the song, as simple as that. Great song.

I would like to send a warm THANK YOU to SONY and The Estate!!

Thanks for giving us this wonderful demo - and thanks for giving it the way MJ left it!

MJ Estate is doing such a great job!!!

@Annita

Yea, is a Prince community.

No problem, just listen to the song, as simple as that. Great song.

How can somebody be negative and unsatisfied about a DEMO? Do they understand what a demo is? It's a song in process, unfinished, obviously far from perfect and polished.

To me, hearing a demo is an honour from Michael....I think this because he was SUCH a perfectionist. I don't think he ever really liked being seen in the process, y'know? That's why we get SO excited when we see him in rehearsal, or studio, or in the middle of the creation of the magic....It's because it's so rare (although, not as rare since he's been gone)....He always wanted us to see the FINAL product....Like a magician doesn't want anyone to know HOW the trick is done...

So a demo to me is a beautiful thing....We get to see where his musical genius head was going with something, and it's a great thing to hear.....I will listen to a demo over a finished product ANY DAY....unless it's finished by Michael, of course ;)

It's the same as going into the kitchen of a worldfamous chef and ask him if you can try the dish he's preparing. He gives you a piece of what he's cooking and then you go: "blah, it doesn't taste good". Duh...he hasn't added his special combination of spices and his secret sauce recipe yet...

Of course if you don't like broccoli and he's cooking broccoli, chances are you're not going to like the result, even though he made it as delicious as possible. (if you don't like the style of the song, you never will)

Good example this time?...:D

Now in some Walmarts

182331_4093900788709_341474919_n.jpg

well I guess most people who aren't satisfied with this demo expected probably a masterpiece just because Bruce Swedien praised the song so much. He's right, but he referred to its (close to) final version.

This released demo is just as it was left in August 1987:)

Why do you make a mysterium about it. I mentioned 3 great German forums. All are postive about the song. There are not many other possibilities. I think only one. Is it Jackson-Village?

Because I didn't want to mention the name. But yeah. It is the Jackson-Village. And they are complaining about lots of other things to.
I am happy that the other fan communities are positive about the song. I am a user at mjjackson-forever myself and I know that they love the song there. That makes me happy and proud. :)

well I guess most people who aren't satisfied with this demo expected probably a masterpiece just because Bruce Swedien praised the song so much. He's right, but he referred to its (close to) final version.

This released demo is just as it was left in August 1987:)

So does that mean a 'close to final' version of this song exists? They why wasn't that released?

So does that mean a 'close to final' version of this song exists? They why wasn't that released?

Because it wasn't the Bad version. This was released for 'Bad 25' and they used the demo recorded during the Bad sessions. :)

Because it wasn't the Bad version. This was released for 'Bad 25' and they used the demo recorded during the Bad sessions. :)

Ok. That makes sense.

Couldn't find the Pepsi cans nor the CD at Walmart :(

i went to walmart to buy the mj cans...i was walking around the music section and i found i just can't stop loving you cd! only $ 1.88
i took pics but don't how to post them
So it's already at Walmart? Did you find the cans?
I'm asking because my local Walmart don't have either. :(
I'm gonna check again on Tuesday.

BTW....You don't have to be specific, but what area are you in? :unsure:

I really liked the DBMA Demo favourite moment is when he says bridge instead that might seem insignificant but I just love the rawness of it

When was the close to finished version recorded? Any chance that we will hear it? Since Bruce Swedien described it as a ballad it must have changed considerably?

the choice to release the demo of Dont be messin Around was/is another mega stupid and complete professional failure...

Id like to know who agreed with this...

Most of the fans (90%) really "dont like it"=hate it, they are frustrated.... that such an important project like BAD25 is... is ruined... because of inability be interactive... in the 21st century..., hallo.....

the choice to release the demo of Dont be messin Around was/is another mega stupid and complete professional failure...

Most of the fans (90%) really "dont like it"=hate it, they are frustrated.... that such an important project like BAD25 is... is ruined... because of inability be interactive... in the 21st century..., hallo.....

Err, what? 90% of the hans don't like it? I don't think I've read 1 post about this song not being good on MJJC. Where did the 90% come from?

Really? How did you calculate these results? From what I've seen most of the fans either like the song or love it. Also, please explain how one song that you do not like has ruined a 3CD/1DVD project?

Why was it a stupid move? :scratch:

Back