If you could have starred in any Michael Jackson video.......

ITC or YANA are both fantastic choices. :001: :in_love: :naughty:

I have never thought of before because I love all videos of Michael :) Of course I would love to have a video of One Day In Your Life as it's my fav song..

I'm listening to Childhood. I would love to see Michael together with the children on the ship and not alone in the forest. I'll be the rope or anything that takes Michael up the ship.

most of all i'd love dirty diana,
i always wished to be Dirty Diana,
it's my favorite video and mike is so hot and sexy, and then these words....

" Diana walked up to me,
She said I'm all yours tonight
At that I ran to the phone
Sayin' baby I'm alright
I said but unlock the door.
Because I forgot the key.
She said he's not coming back
Because he's slepping with me " .

oh god he's sleeping with me... :wild::dropdead:

hmmmm tough question ...
i would say "you are not alone" i would love to be butt naked with MJ
35kv1hg.jpg

ITC or YANA are both fantastic choices. :001: :in_love: :naughty:

Oh crap, I forgot YANA.. yeh add that to my list.. I'd like to replace LMP there :naughty:

The Ola Ray part in Thriller...it's a sweet part.

Or a corpse in Thriller...

My face in one of the girl pictures in Billy Jean, lol.

A female gang member in Beat It and Bad.

I´d say In the Closet for very obvious reasons...
or Dirty Diana.. because in my mind it doesnt end with him just looking at me in the car :fear:

I forgot to mention ITC. I would like to be the girl in that video, for obvious reasons :smilerolleyes: but better for my private collection :p Not sure if I want myself in some of Naomi's positions broadcasted all over the world, for everyone to see :p

Thriller for sure!! :wild:

I even dreamed the Thriller endingwhen I was 15. I was so excited at the beginning but when Michael was about touch me it appeared Barney the fucking purple dinasourand he wanted to hug me :puke:. That mother fucker ruined my beautiful dream. :angry:
My 2nd option is TWYYMMF :D

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the end of Billie Jean, after all Michael would be getting into bed with you. :D

How about the popcorn in Thriller? *hee-hee*

My choices:

1. The Way You Make Me Feel--Not only would Michael be chasing after you, looking all gorgeous, but then once you get him all tired and out of breath, you can just toss him in the backseat of the car...:naughty:

2. Scream--I wanna mess around and be silly with Mike and smash things.

3. Blood On the Dance Floor--It's the only video that I can recall where Michael is actually dancing with a partner.

Michael you can shake those maracas around me any time you want... :trytobeangel

My choices:

1. The Way You Make Me Feel--Not only would Michael be chasing after you, looking all gorgeous, but then once you get him all tired and out of breath, you can just toss him in the backseat of the car...:naughty:

Thats what I was thinking :wild: :naughty:
And also... Blood on the dance floor, cuz he is HOT in that video, and In The Closet ;) :wild:

TWYMMF or In The Closet for suuuuure! :bow: Hot damn, now that would've been something. :wub:

Some answers are soooo hilarious..... :lmao:
For me, any video would be just fine.... The fact that I would have the chance to meet him is what really matters.....
Of course, if I had to choose, I'd say In the closet.... :naughty: :lol: Naomi was sooo lucky :glare:

if...?! ^__^
then, i would like to replace Iman in "Remember The time"
^_^

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the end of Billie Jean, after all Michael would be getting into bed with you. :D

How about the popcorn in Thriller? *hee-hee*

My choices:

2. Scream--I wanna mess around and be silly with Mike and smash things.

3. Blood On the Dance Floor--It's the only video that I can recall where Michael is actually dancing with a partner.

Michael you can shake those maracas around me any time you want... :trytobeangel

no he danced with a girl in smooth criminal video too, kinda the same style as in blood on the dance floor

Oh great thread. I would like had been in so many! I would like had been in:

- Remember The Time as the Queen. It's need say why?
- Smooth Criminal, I think it very funny and I love the coreography and I would like can dance it!
- Blood on the Dance floor. Because I'm crazy about that music and video! I love the way Michael dances whit the girl, I would like dance with him as that.

Back