If you could have starred in any Michael Jackson video.......

in "Whatever Happens" ( I know it's a non existant one, what a shame)....
to have a dancing part:D
in duo with Michael of course

Whatever Happens would have had a great video, the song is out of this world and it deserved a video!

Whatever Happens would have had a great video, the song is out of this world and it deserved a video!
in my humble opinion almost every single song from "Invincible' is like a material for a fabulous short film
I just can picture them....:)
but knowing Michael's imagination I feel that he would have surpassed all my expectations with them

This is a good question..

I pick In The Closet... I'd like to replace Naomi for obvious reasons.

Orr I'd like to be the girl in You Rock My World because I love the song and the way he dances with the girl ;D

I would want to be the gal in BOTDF, for sure!

Michael_Jackson_-_Blood_on_the_Dance_Floor.jpg

I would be Dirty Di but change the name from Dirty Di to Dirty T (Tiffanys my name) and I would also really start making out with MJ in the back seat and I would really not wear panties. :yes: lol

For me it is definitely to be the girl for the In The Closet video. I was 12 years old when I first saw that video. And I remember how insanely jealous I was of Naomi having her hands all over my man. OMG to be her and to touch Michael like that. I would have so L.O.V.E. to be her. I have seen the other version of the making of that video. You know the real hot and sexy scenes. That was not shown on the Dangerous Short Films video. And it just made me wanted to be her even more.

I would like to be the girl in TWYMMF.
I would also like to be in Come together, the girl who dances with him. It's a short part, but he looks hot there. ( Maybe the part could have been extended a bit:p )

But Smooth criminal would be awesome too!

In the Closet. :wink: I think most of the ladies are chosing that. :p

Or, I wouldn't mind being the floor in TWYMMF :bugeyed :lol:

LOL :lol: I choose In The Closet too. Who wouldn't want to replace Naomi?

018au.gif

l_75c8b6f29eb24cd6b510e6dfe636bcc2.jpg

My first choice would be ITC, then TWYWMF, Thriller and BAD :)

The reason I didn't pick TWYMMF is because the girl is running away from Michael I could not do that :lol:

I would want to be the guy being flipped by Michael in Smooth Criminal. :D

The poor dolphin that is stuck in the net in Earth Song. Not really, I love dolphins.

If I could star in any of his video, I would choose to be Janet in Scream. It's always my dream to do a duet with him!

You rock my world cos I love the Invincible era :cool:

hmmmm tough question ...
i would say "you are not alone" i would love to be butt naked with MJ
35kv1hg.jpg

:naughty:

hmmmm tough question ...
i would say "you are not alone" i would love to be butt naked with MJ
35kv1hg.jpg

:naughty:

If I looked like LMP did in that video, I'd have to agree with you! :naughty:

either ITC or YANA....but if I had talent, and could actually dance, i'd love to be Smooth Criminal cuz it's my fave short film ! :woohoo:

Ghosts :bugeyed for the scene with the powder :doh: when they dance and for be able to run on the ceiling...

There's a few I'd love to have been in:

* Black Or White- 1 of the kids in the rap scene. I was 12/13 when Dangerous was released, so I'd be at that right age group with those kids I think.

* Give Into Me- I'd love to be a band member. Give me a guitar or a drum set. I can fake my way around it. LOL

* You Rock My World- one of MJ's dancers at the end....or even Chris Tucker's part

For a song that he didn't have a video to, Streetwalker (I could see this being a similar theme to TWYMMF), Whatever Happens, or Theatened

:lmao:

In the closet...or TWYMMF. I would be useless because I'd be melting. That video...:shifty:

Back