If MJ was alive and cameback to do a tour how big will it sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be the biggest tour in HIStory!! No doubt about it!!!

IF Michael is still alive, we dont even know why he would have done this. It would have to have been for a VERY good cause to do so. We know that Michael would not do anything like this so flippantly or with out a good cause. Remember MJ was saying that he was being stalked, being poisoned and thought there was a conspiracy around him. We also know what he thought about Tohme. What if the authorities know something? We wouldnt know. Its possible. Anythings possible with MJ.

Also Id like to note that its been brought to my attention that the media has not reported any suicides re MJs death. Only fans on boards have reported suicides. Is this correct?

I know I saw something on TV about it, although very briefly. I am almost positive. When I get home, I will try to see if I can find it.

For a regular Joe to fake his death, he would not have to worry as much about what ramifications this would cause outside of that person's circle of friends. For MJ to do it, there would be ramifications that are so far fetching simply because of who he is.

The despair he would have caused and the suffering of people just because of a conspiracy against and so you can maintain control of a catalog...(Not saying this was the reason just using it as an example) is not enough IMHO when all you had to do was step back and get control of your own life.

It might be the perfect almost romantic story if MJ were to come back. It might be even preferable to think of him as alive.

I'll say it this way, if he is alive, good. As long as I never find out. Then I would be upset....maybe.:no::yes: But I am pretty convincd he is dead.

If MJ was alive and "came back" he would be unworthy of anybody's respect and his career would nosedive, and rightfully so.

Of course this is just hypothetical, because the real Michael Jackson obviously passed away.

First I would turn every penny and buy me a flight ticket to L.A., keep my eyes closed all the way because of my fear of flying... Then I'd wait for days and days outside his home until he comes out. Then I'd give him a hug and almost choke him to death and try to never ever let go again. Then I would call him some names and ask why?? And after that I would tell him I love him and ask where I can buy tickets for his show...
I'm sorry...I'm rambling... :cry:

First I would turn every penny and buy me a flight ticket to L.A., keep my eyes closed all the way because of my fear of flying... Then I'd wait for days and days outside his home until he comes out. Then I'd give him a hug and almost choke him to death and try to never ever let go again. Then I would call him some names and ask why?? And after that I would tell him I love him and ask where I can buy tickets for his show...
I'm sorry...I'm rambling... :cry:

Im with ya there!! ..the first thing I'd do is jump on the next plane to wherever he is :cheeky:

Sorry to tell you, but it is true. People even committed suicide because of his death. If he were to come back, he would be accused of depraved indifference for all of the harm people have done to themselves that he should have forseen since he was/ is still the biggest star in the world.

I know you believe he is alive. But if he is, he will not be coming back to do a live show. He will not be coming back at all to be a public figure.

Im not sure about the suicide thing.. I heard it was just rumours after all ? And maybe MJ has to do it, no matter what..!:S

And by the way, thanks guy for listening and respected our opinions about MJ being alive. I though we would have been crusified... but :)

Lets see what will happen in the future! Only time will tell...

And L.T.D you can check my channel.. I did about 8 videos about mj being possibly alive..

Ive got to tell you. Some of the stuff I have read has opened my eyes to the POSSIBILITY that he might still be alive.

As for the show, id go definately. But, it would be in the same way I would probably go and see Eminem. I dont like Eminem as a person, but I would go and see him.

I would go and see MJ because I love his music and hes probably the greatest performer who ever lived, but I would not like him as a person anymore. Unless he had a really good reason for faking his death.

omg stop arguing and talking so negatively about him! he hasn't faked his death so why say he might have? urgh it makes me so sick all of this. he shouldn't even have died! -_-'

I would go and see MJ because I love his music and hes probably the greatest performer who ever lived, but I would not like him as a person anymore. Unless he had a really good reason for faking his death.
Well, people really can not and do not have the right to judge (We do not have that right, nor with Michael and with anyone) without first knowing the true facts. To say "never forgive" or that "I was not going to like it," is a little precipitate. I think it would be wrong to act that way.

And if Michael did it, was certainly not a simple joke, fun and to have peace. You can have 100% certainty about this.

And I'll be on the side of Michael in any circumstance.... ALWAYS!

:)

omg stop arguing and talking so negatively about him! he hasn't faked his death so why say he might have? urgh it makes me so sick all of this. he shouldn't even have died! -_-'

By the way, of course you wouldnt know if he faked his death ;) just saying...

ummmmmmmmm it would break HIStory of the TII concerts selling it in a matter of seconds. no one will be able to buy tickets cuz streets will be overflowing with people going crazy that the KING OF POP is back and internet would crash worse than the great depression crash :p .. but i sure as hell would find a way to get my hands on that ticket. even if i had to give one of my hands up haha!

If Michael Jackson faked his death, there would be several things that would happen:

1.) Immediate arrest and jail
2.) Nationwide if not worldwide disgust at his doing this.
3.) Tickets? They'd be still for sale ....and price dropping....

If Michael Jackson faked his death, there would be several things that would happen:

1.) Immediate arrest and jail
2.) Nationwide if not worldwide disgust at his doing this.
3.) Tickets? They'd be still for sale ....and price dropping....

You couldnt be further from the truth.

I find it funny that alot of people are condemning Michael for faking his death when IF he did do so, nobody even knows why he did it OR if it was legal. People just assume MJ did this for the hell of it.

1) Would not get jail. Depending on reason. But Michael wouldnt put himself in that position.
2) Nation and worldwide would be shocked and in awe.
3) Tickets sell in seconds after seeing what Michael did for TII and the hoax.

dont be too sure..

I am sure.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I don't think some of you guys even understand the severity of the scenario you're talking about right now; it's just some cutesy make believe imagination fairy land, but a felony in the real world unless the government was somehow in on it, although if that's the case we are now getting into theories that are too moronic for me to listen to. I'm moving on.

You couldnt be further from the truth.

I find it funny that alot of people are condemning Michael for faking his death when IF he did do so, nobody even knows why he did it OR if it was legal. People just assume MJ did this for the hell of it.

1) Would not get jail. Depending on reason. But Michael wouldnt put himself in that position.
2) Nation and worldwide would be shocked and in awe.
3) Tickets sell in seconds after seeing what Michael did for TII and the hoax.
:agree:

This is it: make hasty trial without knowing the facts... :doh: (if he really did it.) The whole story is a big mess since June 25. Fact. -_-

I am sure.

I don't think some of you guys even understand the severity of the scenario you're talking about right now; it's just some cutesy make believe imagination fairy land, but a felony in the real world unless the government was somehow in on it, although if that's the case we are now getting into theories that are too moronic for me to listen to. I'm moving on.

Everyone has the right to their own oppinion/believes, all Im saying..

p.s. good you are so happy today :)

Well, people really can not and do not have the right to judge (We do not have that right, nor with Michael and with anyone) without first knowing the true facts. To say "never forgive" or that "I was not going to like it," is a little precipitate. I think it would be wrong to act that way.

And if Michael did it, was certainly not a simple joke, fun and to have peace. You can have 100% certainty about this.

And I'll be on the side of Michael in any circumstance.... ALWAYS!

I dont think you understand, people have taken their own lives due to MJ's passing. Then there are fans that are still distraught over the whole thing to this day.

If he came back and revealed he had faked his own death, no matter what the circumstances. That would mean that those people had taken their own lives for no reason! I love Michael, but that would just be unforgivable for me.

I dont think you understand, people have taken their own lives due to MJ's passing. Then there are fans that are still distraught over the whole thing to this day.

If he came back and revealed he had faked his own death, no matter what the circumstances. That would mean that those people had taken their own lives for no reason! I love Michael, but that would just be unforgivable for me.
:sigh:

And yes, I really know all these things you said.

Well, everyone has their opinion and I respect. :)

I don't believe he faked his death, but like us all part of me wishes in a weird way that he had done exactly that, that he's out there somewhere in hiding, finally having peace from the press and all their shit.

Unfortunately the truth is that Michael has passed away. His autopsy has been completed, his memorial and funeral have taken place, as painful and hard to take as that is, it's the facts of the matter.

I will admit, when I seen that one and only photo that was shown on Michael being taken away in the ambulance on that day, I wondered why he looked so "perfect" ... this was man who were later told was apparently bald, yet after the alleged vigorous CPR that was performed, his hair/wig was intact and apart from being unconscious and having an oxygen mask on, he looked healthy enough and not like a man who'd been at the centre of attempted life saving CPR.

At the same time though, and I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but taking your life because your favourite pop singer died is somewhat ... drastic.

I've been a fan since I was a child, 8 years old when the Bad album came out in 87 and I first seen that video for The Way You Make Me Feel. I've defending Michael all my days against those who called him weird and insisted he abused children.

However, I also have a wife, a mortgage, two dogs, and am trying for our first child ... Michael meant a lot, he still does, but I would never contemplate ending my own life because of his passing or the passing of any other favourite celebrities or figures of interest.

Amen. And the national if not worldwide disgust would be TREMENDOUS!! Lawsuits galore...and the MJ "Estate" wouldn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out with after it was all over!!

And DI - It WOULD be Jail time. Big time. Cause it is against the law to fake your own death...no matter how much you want to spin it.

Again I have seen NO real proof at all the any fan has committed suicide due to Michaels passing. Any if they did, Michael should not be held accountable for other peoples actions. Again IF he did this, it may have been to protect his life or his childrens. For that I would understand.

And No Linda thats not true. Again IF MJ did do this, we dont know the circumstances and shouldnt be jumping to conclusions such as jail. Have we learnt nothing from Michael's past? What if Michael is in Witness Protection?? AND Michael would only be arrested in US.

Remember Olivia Newton Johns ex faked his death and his ex wife and son cashed in his life insurance. He recently resurfaced and admitted he faked his death and has received NO REPERCUSSIONS for doing so. His reasons for doing so was financial.

And what do you think if MJ donate 500$ million to charity with his death money ? Will you still be mad ?

Lets face it, its a possibility that MJ faked his death. Is it the real one ? No one can say, but the most probable for me after MONTHS of inverstigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back