If MJ was alive and cameback to do a tour how big will it sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
not very fast...
unless he had a seriously good explanation for faking death... :scratch:

I don't know but I'd be THERE!!!!! I just want to have him back....:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: I miss him so much, it's unbearable!!!! :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

not very fast...

Are you serious????.......Of course Michael would have a good reason.....he wouldn't owe ME personally any explanation. Just knowing he is here and well is all I need.....I miss him SOOOO much.......:cry::cry:

Are you serious????.......Of course Michael would have a good reason.....he wouldn't owe ME personally any explanation. Just knowing he is here and well is all I need.....I miss him SOOOO much.......:cry::cry:

People would be incredibly pissed off for many reasons.

not very fast...

Haha as if.

It would be the biggest tour in the history of music - obviously, the demand would be higher than he could possibly cater for, but still.

He could probably do 150 nights at the O2 and do the same on every continent.

I am sure SOME people would be angry..and they are entitled to their opinion....however...The way we know Michael...he would have a damn good reason for doing what it was he had to do...I am sure of it.

I do think about this. I would stand by him 100% no matter what anyone else would think/say. I would do anything for him to be alive.

i'm not gonna lie i f mj faked his death i would never forgive him unless he was put into witness protection or something

If Mj faked his death (which I dont believe for 1 second)
I dont think there would be a concert as apparently the TII concert meant nothing to him
or all the fans that supported his TII concert_ It was all a SHAM according to the death hoax fans
SO apparently he had other things that that he was trying to acomplish _ I woulnt think He would
be so arrogant to come back and do a concert. What would be the purpose of that ????? when he
already screwed over so many with his FAKE TII acording to DHFans _

I dont understand some fans reasoning at all _ in discerning Michael's character in all this.
Michael would have NO good reason for all this crap .. not even being in the witness protection program_ We know
Michaels character _ from what he himself showed us and told us all these years (YES WE DO) and I dont believe
for one second he has the heart to put people through all this CRAP - FOR ANY REASON

There would be no concert _ That would be very arrogant for anyone let a lone MJ
after all the world has gone though.

Last edited:
I would lose a lot of respect for him if such a thing were to happen which i know it wont it would just seem as if he let his millions of fans, his family and most importantly his kids down without any explanation as to why he done it or why he felt the need to such a thing

It would be the biggest tour in the history of music - obviously, the demand would be higher than he could possibly cater for, but still. He could probably do 150 nights at the O2 and do the same on every continent.

Oh, yes, and then something will go wrong and he would get hurt and fans will come saying he was pushed to do all those shows, since he said at this private home videos "I hate to tour" and that he was put under such preasure, he had to use painkiller and drugs to get some sleep :scratch:

Sorry... I know this might be a very rude answer, but it's simply beyond my understanding to even think Michael would put anyone under all the pain we have gone through, leaving his kids alone, his mother in pain and his fans totally heartbroken. He always, always, ALWAYS said how much he loved his mother, his kids and us.... why on earth would he do this to us?

Please... please.... stop this. It hurts, it really hurts :weeping:

... and yes, then I should not come to the thread.

Last edited:
even though its well documented that many people have gone on and successfully fake their deaths, i dont belive for one second that michael would ever do that, he wanted the this is it concerts t be amazing, he needed this.

But if the world flipped upside down and mj did return then there would be no way the concerts would ever go ahead MJ would be arrested! END OF!!!

not even a good question and this thread should be locked!

It would sell out even faster than this is it. I've been a lifelong fan,and some people laughed and mocked me for trying to get tickets for this is it,BUT AFTER he passed away,many of those people changed their minds about Michael. His death opened up millions of people to his music and his message. This is it was thee hottest ticket in the world,and thats whilst he was living so imagine how fast tickets would sell if he were to comeback.

I would want FRONT ROW SEATS! Anyone that is not paying attention to the hoax stuff and the reason that could be behind why he would do something like that are the only people that would be mad at him for faking his death because a good reason for it is there, you just have to be open minded and understand it!

Last edited:
No way Michael could fake death even if he wanted to. He's instantaneously recognizable. No way he could have concealed himself ten months. Michael wouldn't do that, but he can't even if he wanted. I wouldn't think many people would go see him if he pulled a stunt like this. It would destroy his legacy too.

Reactions: PCR
how many different opinions. I think it would be the biggest event with the strongest message ever.
I can imagine what that message would be.If only.....

not very fast...
OH BABY, IF HE DID FAKE HIS OWN DEATH I THINK HE WOULD HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION AKA THE INDUSTRY AND THE MEDIA AND A WHOLE HOST OF GRIFTERS. THE MAN COULDN'T BREATHE FOR GOD SAKE.EVERYTIME HE TURNED AROUND SOMEONE WANTS TO BRING HIM DOWN BECAUSE THEY WANTED A FAVOR FROM HIM BECAUSE HE CHANGED HIS MIND OR HE DIDN'T WANT TO DO SOMETHING OR SOMEONE ALWAYS BUGGING HIM HAVING THEIR HAND OUT FOR SOMETHING.
Poor thing...:bugeyed:agree:

It would probably sell faster than any other tour in history. Almost anyone would want to see him then.

I don't care If he does a concert or not, As long as he's alive somewhere outthere,It will take time to get use to the fact that He's alive and then when the smoke clears,then we can talk projects.The Concerts will be soldout.I'm sure of it. His Movies will be block busters and His New Songs will be Hitmakers but lets come to a realization here, He's not with us.Murray took him away from us and the only concert we'll see him doing will be a heavenly one,That's if God wants to see the concert too because there are alot of Singers and Musicians upthere to listen too. If he was alive and came to my house just to let me know he's alive ,I wouldn't say anything,Not a word but give a smile and a huge hug.

OH BABY, IF HE DID FAKE HIS OWN DEATH I THINK HE WOULD HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION AKA THE INDUSTRY AND THE MEDIA AND A WHOLE HOST OF GRIFTERS. THE MAN COULDN'T BREATHE FOR GOD SAKE.EVERYTIME HE TURNED AROUND SOMEONE WANTS TO BRING HIM DOWN BECAUSE THEY WANTED A FAVOR FROM HIM BECAUSE HE CHANGED HIS MIND OR HE DIDN'T WANT TO DO SOMETHING OR SOMEONE ALWAYS BUGGING HIM HAVING THEIR HAND OUT FOR SOMETHING.
Poor thing...:bugeyed:agree:

the question of this thread was how fast tickets would sell.
not if fans could understand him POSSIBLY faking death.

i think that apart from a hand full of hardcore fans who don't mind
being fooled that hard... the majority of mourning fans and the
general public would be majorly pissed off by something like this.
so would i. but anyway, i don't think he did it...

IF Michael had fake his death,to me he would become a monster because what kind of a person makes 3 children,that he wated so much,suffer the way they did and still do.

What kind of a person is that,that makes his parents,his whole family,and the whole word,cry for something that never happened?

IF that was true,to me he would die in that moment,as i would always prefer to rememeber him being the amazing human being he always was.BUT Michael WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING,so think otherwise is just crazy.

I'm almost sure that MJ had thought about it at least once.. After all, he always wanted to escape for awhile.. But unfortunately this is not the case. If he had gone through with it, one thing is for sure, he would have done it only after giving us one full TII show, and made sure it was well documented in HD 3D to become the biggest selling rock concert movie of all time.. Dying 3 weeks before the premiere show, is way too surreal to be fake...

not very fast...

i'm not gonna lie i f mj faked his death i would never forgive him unless he was put into witness protection or something

I would lose a lot of respect for him if such a thing were to happen which i know it wont it would just seem as if he let his millions of fans, his family and most importantly his kids down without any explanation as to why he done it or why he felt the need to such a thing

I agree. He'd have to have a very very very good reason for doing what he did...

Agree with you all.

I can't believe that he is alive. It's another Elvis didn't die. But I wanted so. Like a ''fan-after-death'' I would like know Michael in life, expect to realize the albuns, the shows, interviews...

After explaind the fake death, if he go out in tour it will be completly sell in a half-hour!! And obviusly, he should have a good reason for fake own death... but I don't care, I'd accept him with arms open hahahaha

And the tour would be the greater tour of all time! Old fans, new fans, and people that aren't fan would pay for to see him!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back