If Michael were reading this forum, what would HE say??

he'd say man i so want to show those fans my this is it concert!!

I think he would have mixed feelings and said something like.

Thank you for all the love and support.
But please, my sweet fans.

Dont lose your minds.
Let the people do their jobs with the investigations.
I thurts to see you al suffer, it makes it even worse then it allready is.
Justice will preveil and if it isn,t on earth....it will happen after they die, trust on that.
Put your energy in the more positive things and continue with spreading my message and keep my legacy alive.
I had a goal in life of healing this world, help me continuing this after my death.
And sweet fans, you know.
I love you more.

He might say

"Please stop all the hate and bashing of my family, friends and associates
in my name. That is not what I taught you or a good way to honor me.
PLEASE HEAL THE WORLD MAKE IT A BETTER PLACE _ LOOK IN THE MIRROR"

^Agreed.

He'd probably be thankful for such loyal fans but also disappointed in all the hatred towards his family.

it would hurt him how much hatry there is in this community, he would not have liked that....
That's true.. he would want us to respect each other and be happy with each other.. :(

he would say:
wow cleopatra09 is the girl i was searching for all my life!
she is my little angel, my fairy...
i'll meet her and get married!

:D:wub:

Well I imagine he's reading the forums now, if he wasn't already, now being beyond the limits of time. I think he'd say "You're all nuts" and probably "Wow, you guys know more things about me than I even knew." :) I don't think he would be happy about what some members are saying about his family either. :(

ya know I think he WAS wearing underwear during the HIStory tour. but I think it was boxers. :p

and I was one of those leotard thong haters. yeesh. hated that thing! not a good look for him. not working for him! the gold pants... though... a WHOOOOOOOOOOLE other story!! :p

ya know I think he WAS wearing underwear during the HIStory tour. but I think it was boxers. :p

and I was one of those leotard thong haters. yeesh. hated that thing! not a good look for him. not working for him! the gold pants... though... a WHOOOOOOOOOOLE other story!! :p

bing...bing ...bingggg.....agree 100%.....:lmao:.........those gold pants.......perfect!!!!

^haha. although come to think of it, I did remember times when there weren't any pantylines :p

happy now? :D

I wish I wore underwear during the History tour.

:rofl: and other times too. Or: dang, I wish the photographer/camera man had shot above the waist then.

But for the most part I think he'd be like this:

33nw5f6.jpg

I wish you guys are right, Michael had time to spend in this forum, you guys made him blushed, smiled, shied, giggled and laughed. He had definitely felt good about himself. :)

Back