If Michael were reading this forum, what would HE say??

I think Mr.Jackson would say...

"I love each and everyone of of you from the bottom of my heart"

:angel:Keep Helping to Heal The World~~~

I wouldn't mind Michael trying to braid my chest hair...

naughty_eyebrows.gif
naughty_eyebrows.gif
naughty_eyebrows.gif
sounds so romantic :love:
:lmao:

I actually think he would find some of the things said about him on the forum a bit insulting, I know I would if it were me.

I actually think he would find some of the things said about him on the forum a bit insulting, I know I would if it were me.

ok party's over!..
what kind of things are you thinking about now?
Should I feel bad? :(
Because I shure hope that I havent said anything that seems like I don't respect his limits. :no:

I guess I should stop joking so much around then :(

^ My comment wasn't at all personal to anyone or a generalization to this particular thread, it was about many comments all over the forum. I just think people should put themself in his position having his life an open book to the world and imagine how they would feel with some of the comments made. He's human just like all of us, he has feelings, words hurt sometimes. That's all I meant, it's nothing personal to anyone.:)

^ My comment wasn't at all personal to anyone or a generalization to this particular thread, it was about many comments all over the forum. I just think people should put themself in his position having his life an open book to the world and imagine how they would feel with some of the comments made. He's human just like all of us, he has feelings, words hurt sometimes. That's all I meant, it's nothing personal to anyone.:)

Don't worry Lily. The mods have been doing a spectacular job at restricting talk of his private life. That's why we're here, isn't it?

I'd like you guys to cite some specific examples of this...you know, responses that haven't been deleted yet by the mods..

I think it would really depend on many things. First of all how he takes something, how it is meant, how he was feeling just then, if he feels like having a sense of humour about it then, and if it is something that one could have a sense of humour about, and if it's something he is touchy about or not... etcetcetc.

I'd like you guys to cite some specific examples of this...you know, responses that haven't been deleted yet by the mods..

i'll tell you what. i don't wanna be specific, cus i'm not wanting to keep gettin someone mad at me (a person who posts like that,) i'm not talkin bout this thread either, really. but look at the latest news thread, and keep scrolling.

i'm just sayin i can understand why some people get bulimic, or anorexic, or other related things.

i'll tell you what. i don't wanna be specific, cus i'm not wanting to keep gettin someone mad at me (a person who posts like that,) i'm not talkin bout this thread either, really. but look at the latest news thread, and keep scrolling.

i'm just sayin i can understand why some people get bulimic, or anorexic, or other related things.

Oh ok...thanks..will do....

aah ok :) my first thought was the "The man in the mirror" part of the forum, because you - when girls group for talking about a guy that they REALLY like, they sometimes go FAR over the top with the things they say :lol: theres a thread inthere saying "michaels BUTT is ours.." ^^

I think it's funny, and should only be seen that way, but I can totally understand if it, on a bad day, feels a bit insulting :/

aah ok :) my first thought was the "The man in the mirror" part of the forum, because you - when girls group for talking about a guy that they REALLY like, they sometimes go FAR over the top with the things they say :lol: theres a thread inthere saying "michaels BUTT is ours.." ^^

I think it's funny, and should only be seen that way, but I can totally understand if it, on a bad day, feels a bit insulting :/

Well Safira - at least I'd like to think of MJ's butt as my personal property!! LOL!!

no, lol. i'm not referring to the man in the mirror threads. there's nothing insulting, there. every man wishes he could be 'insulted' like that.

no, lol. i'm not referring to the man in the mirror threads. there's nothing insulting, there. every man wishes he could be 'insulted' like that.

oh I'm happy you say that :)
it's just that if it where a girl that where being talked about klike that she would be like "UH wtf! men is SO horrible! they just ONLY think about our f'in boobs all the time!!"
:p but I guess men see it the opposite way ^^

oh I'm happy you say that :)
it's just that if it where a girl that where being talked about klike that she would be like "UH wtf! men is SO horrible! they just ONLY think about our f'in boobs all the time!!"
:p but I guess men see it the opposite way ^^

well..i think men and women are the same. i mean, would they rather hear the compliments, or hear that they are ugly? lol. i think they put on front, but they ain't foolin no one. lol :lol:

well..i think men and women are the same. i mean, would they rather hear the compliments, or hear that they are ugly? lol. i think they put on front, but they ain't foolin no one. lol :lol:

Well, if you are talking about MJ, aint you talkin about his back?? Like his butt?? I mean, let's make no if ands or butts about this topic, ok?? :lol:

you a little right.. but still - women have a tendensy to feel that men looks down on them, and feeling that its disrespectfull what they are saying about their body parts looking good.

you a little right.. but still - women have a tendensy to feel that men looks down on them, and feeling that its disrespectfull what they are saying about their body parts looking good.

oh. well, i guess that's understandable that you might think you're disrespecting MJ.

i guess i've seen both men and women who appreciate the compliments. i guess it's an individual thing. i guess it depends on the individual man or woman. i guess where i get my thinking is, that the older a woman gets, the more she tends to think men won't say nice things about them, anymore, so when a man compliments an older woman, she tends to like it. even if it's about body parts. and if a woman or a man always gets compliments even about body parts, then both the man and the woman might take it for granted, and think it's disrespect. but if they don't get compliments, then they don't take it for granted. so they do appreciate it, even if it's about body parts. honestly speaking, that's why both men and women go to the beach and show off..the body parts. they know what they're gunna hear if they got it to flaunt. so..i think both sexes are fooling other people if they are saying they don't wanna hear those body parts comments. lol. i guess it's something that is learned.

i mean, if the girls in here think it's disrespectful to women to hear those things from men, then they probably wouldn't give those same compliments to men, cus they know they dont wanna hear men do it to them. but, i figure, since women feel free to compliment guys the way they in here are complimenting Michael, it's because they don't think it's such an insult, cus, at heart, they don't really think they would be insulted, if guys complimented women, the same way?

well...it sounds logical to me, anyway.

but, as i said, i've seen women enjoy the body parts compliments, where i'm at, in Los Angeles. i guess it's different in different places. lol.

anyway, let me say this. if a man compliments a woman that way, it is not disrespect. guys are visual. so if they say those things, they think a woman is hott. not below the guy, as in, disrespected. so, girls don't have to really feel disrespected, cus that's not where guys are coming from. the guys operate in two speeds. either they think a girl is hott, and therefore he does respect her(unless he's a creep and leaves her after one night) or he thinks she's ugly.

just as, i'm sure girls aren't disrepecting MJ by talking about his body parts. but are operating in two speeds, too. either the guy is hott or..not. :D

oh. well, i guess that's understandable that you might think you're disrespecting MJ.

i guess i've seen both men and women who appreciate the compliments. i guess it's an individual thing. i guess it depends on the individual man or woman. i guess where i get my thinking is, that the older a woman gets, the more she tends to think men won't say nice things about them, anymore, so when a man compliments an older woman, she tends to like it. even if it's about body parts. and if a woman or a man always gets compliments even about body parts, then both the man and the woman might take it for granted, and think it's disrespect. but if they don't get compliments, then they don't take it for granted. so they do appreciate it, even if it's about body parts. honestly speaking, that's why both men and women go to the beach and show off..the body parts. they know what they're gunna hear if they got it to flaunt. so..i think both sexes are fooling other people if they are saying they don't wanna hear those body parts comments. lol. i guess it's something that is learned.

i mean, if the girls in here think it's disrespectful to women to hear those things from men, then they probably wouldn't give those same compliments to men, cus they know they dont wanna hear men do it to them. but, i figure, since women feel free to compliment guys the way they in here are complimenting Michael, it's because they don't think it's such an insult, cus, at heart, they don't really think they would be insulted, if guys complimented women, the same way?

but, as i said, i've seen women enjoy the body parts compliments, where i'm at, in Los Angeles. i guess it's different in different places. lol.

anyway, let me say this. if a man compliments a woman that way, it is not disrespect. guys are visual. so if they say those things, they think a woman is hott. not below the guy, as in, disrespected. so, girls don't have to really feel disrespected, cus that's not where guys are coming from. the guys operate in two speeds. either they think a girl is hott, and therefore he does respect her(unless he's a creep and leaves her after one night) or he thinks she's ugly.

just as, i'm sure girls aren't disrepecting MJ by talking about his body parts. but are operating in two speeds, too. either the guy is hott or..not. :D

ok, yes I give up - youre right :lol:

butt butt Linda ;)

I understand where your thought process is coming from, vncwilliam...however it depends on the older woman and where they live. I am an older woman, and live in the Northeast. And here, I don't care who's doing it - a wolf whistle, while showing appreciation for me, doesn't sit well with me. I'd prefer to think of myself more than a potential piece of meat. But that's just me.

I understand where your thought process is coming from, vncwilliam...however it depends on the older woman and where they live. I am an older woman, and live in the Northeast. And here, I don't care who's doing it - a wolf whistle, while showing appreciation for me, doesn't sit well with me. I'd prefer to think of myself more than a potential piece of meat. But that's just me.

ok. duly noted. and MJ, i know the subject of this thread, so...i guess ur watching and learning along with me...

let me ask you, Linda. cus i don't wanna get slapped. if i go out to a club. lol

since u see this as looking at u as a piece of meat, why do u feel comfy giving those kinds of compliments to MJ?. wouldn't u, specifically, think MJ would feel the same way, since he seems different from most guys? i just wanna know how the minds and the processes work..:)

(though i might add, most guys are being complimentary like that, but are looking for a woman with humor, personality and a mind of her own that's smart. so i don't think it's a piece of meat thing with men, either. just admiration of everything about her)

Last edited:
Back