If Michael were reading this forum, what would HE say??

LindaC781

Proud Member
I could just imagine - MJ sitting down nightly to peruse this forum...scratching his head...goin "WTF"...!! LOL!

^^ Could you just imagine?? MJ - after rehearsal....beating it to his crib to get onto the net to read this forum?? LOL!!

I do not doubt that Michael go here to read what the fans say go! I'm sure he is very curious. lol! I remember that when Michael was in Brazil in 1996 to record "They don't care about us" he was awake until late at night watching TV to know the tv shows in Brazil, Brazilian watching movies and accessing the internet. They say that within days he was here and he slept late every day because it was a sacrifice and Spike Lee to wake him the next day. lol!​

Linda I LOVE this take on it! Fantastic.

I think he would promise himself to never scroll far enough down to even see the link for the "The Man In The Mirror" part of the forum :lol:

I do not doubt that Michael go here to read what the fans say go! I'm sure he is very curious. lol! I remember that when Michael was in Brazil in 1996 to record "They don't care about us" he was awake until late at night watching TV to know the tv shows in Brazil, Brazilian watching movies and accessing the internet. They say that within days he was here and he slept late every day because it was a sacrifice and Spike Lee to wake him the next day. lol!​
that doesn't surprise me Michael is very curious by nature. if he were to read this or other forums he would probably find them interesting...sometimes boring...nothing different from what the rest of us feel

Linda I LOVE this take on it! Fantastic.

I think he would promise himself to never scroll far enough down to even see the link for the "The Man In The Mirror" part of the forum :lol:

Safira has the face of Michael thought he read the comments that the girls are on the trombone and chest hair? lol! :wild::wild::wild:​

Safira has the face of Michael thought he read the comments that the girls are on the trombone and chest hair? lol! :wild::wild::wild:​

:lol: honestly - I have no idea how he would react if he ever read that! I can't imagine it!! those threads are so far out ^^

"Y'all motherfu##ers are crazy..."

:lol:

"WOAH :wtf2 :bugeyed there are some vivid imaginations in this universe, where do people come up with this stuff." :blink: :wtf: :lol:

"Leave me alone" :flip:

He'd be like "Linda Linda Linda..tsk tsk.. *giggle* not again? I can't believe the things you say" ;) :lmao: just teasing.

Then he'd be like "Ohhhhhhh I gotta remember that for in the studio. There's some good stuff here!"

and "So they want me to wear a Peterpan shirt huh? well alright. Where'd I put that green jacket? Time to have some fun!"

and.. "KFC thread :huh:hmm what's this.? oh wait.. Oprah Free KFC coupon?? What's this? Tito even celebrities like a deal. Don't knock it till you try it" :lol:

and *peeking into the MJfind love in the dark thread* "so what's happening this week in my soap opera? Am I married off yet? Did they find me a woman? What other fairy tale do they have me staring in?"

and probably a fair amount of "aww they are so sweet, I just love them. I swear this MJ guy must be one lucky man to have these people's affection and admiration."

and probably also some "not a$#(*&gain! Who's suing me this week? Grrr"

and maybe a fair bit of *shaking his head*

Last edited:
He'd be like "Linda Linda Linda..tsk tsk.. *giggle* not again? I can't believe the things you say" ;) :lmao: just teasing.

Then he'd be like "Ohhhhhhh I gotta remember that for in the studio. There's some good stuff here!"

and "So they want me to wear a Peterpan shirt huh? well alright. Where'd I put that green jacket? Time to have some fun!"

and.. "KFC thread :huh:hmm what's this.? oh wait.. Oprah Free KFC coupon?? What's this? Tito even celebrities like a deal. Don't knock it till you try it" :lol:

and *peeking into the MJfind love in the dark thread* "so what's happening this week in my soap opera? Am I married off yet? Did they find me a woman? What other fairy tale do they have me staring in?"

and probably a fair amount of "aww they are so sweet, I just love them. I swear this MJ guy must be one lucky man to have these people's affection and admiration."

and probably also some "not a$#(*&gain! Who's suing me this week? Grrr"

and maybe a fair bit of *shaking his head*

lol yea I think you nailed it Ape :lol:

"Y'all motherfu##ers are crazy..."

Yep!! And proud of it too!!

nami_house.jpg

Could you just imagine - the KFC thread, the thread about his butt...the thread about his "manhood"....etc etc etc....

^He probably posts in them "Oh yeah he's so handsome. He has the best butt out there. No denying it. I'd faint if I ever got to touch it!! Ohh *swoon* Catch me I'm falling..." :lol:

Sounds like he's not a morning person like many other artists. I don't know what time of the day he come up with ideas or music but I think many of the songs were probably written at late night or early morning. Thanx for posting. Poor Spike Lee:D He must have felt like he was Mike's mother all of a sudden. So funny to imagine the scene where Spike Lee was struggling beside Mike's bed going "Mike, man, I'd do anythin for ya if you get up earlier than this."

Could you just imagine - the KFC thread, the thread about his butt...the thread about his "manhood"....etc etc etc....
Those threads might make him blush a lil but smile and feel proud (?) overall:lol:

^He probably posts in them "Oh yeah he's so handsome. He has the best butt out there. No denying it. I'd faint if I ever got to touch it!! Ohh *swoon* Catch me I'm falling..." :lol:

haha! what would be he's response to Lindas idea of braiding he's chest hair?:lmao::hysterical:

*Looking at Man In The Mirror section*
"A whole topic just for that???"
(I'm referring to the Manhood topic)

Last edited:
Sounds like he's not a morning person like many other artists. I don't know what time of the day he come up with ideas or music but I think many of the songs were probably written at late night or early morning. Thanx for posting. Poor Spike Lee:D He must have felt like he was Mike's mother all of a sudden. So funny to imagine the scene where Spike Lee was struggling beside Mike's bed going "Mike, man, I'd do anythin for ya if you get up earlier than this."
Michael should have been much fun here in Brazil in the hotel, but I remember that in 1993 when he came with "Dangerous Tour", Michael left the hotel a few times, but was also most of the time inside the hotel. I am wondering how to access all possible forums about it. Why he should be very curious to know what the fans talk about it, but I think this is a way for him to feel a "normal person" like us, leave a little of the role of celebrity. Michael infiltrate among fans... :wild:

Michael should have been much fun here in Brazil in the hotel, but I remember that in 1993 when he came with "Dangerous Tour", Michael left the hotel a few times, but was also most of the time inside the hotel. I am wondering how to access all possible forums about it. Why he should be very curious to know what the fans talk about it, but I think this is a way for him to feel a "normal person" like us, leave a little of the role of celebrity. Michael infiltrate among fans... :wild:

he's more than welcome to infiltrate us then :lol:
I don't know how it went along when he was here in denmark 10 years ago. I'm shure he stayed at Hotel d'Angleterre in Copenhagen though. Theres nowhere else for a king to stay :smilerolleyes:(if its not in a castle ofcourse..;))

haha! what would be he's response to Lindas idea of braiding he's chest hair?:lmao::hysterical:

Hmmm if Michael has trouble braiding your chest hair, I can help it without problems! lol!:smilerolleyes::wild:

he's more than welcome to infiltrate us then :lol:
I don't know how it went along when he was here in denmark 10 years ago. I'm shure he stayed at Hotel d'Angleterre in Copenhagen though. Theres nowhere else for a king to stay :smilerolleyes:(if its not in a castle ofcourse..;))
Hummmm I already knew that Michael was in Denmark... Well, I love that he returned to Brazil again, is not fair: Michael was three times in Brazil and I could not see it! I will start my prayers...

*Michael - The infiltrates, welcome and do not be shy. Join us too! lol! :)

Last edited:
Back