I have TII blu ray usa in my hand now

Well, I just want to say that I received my Blu-ray player in the mail yesterday!!!! YAY! Yes, I bought the blu-ray player just for this movie.

I'm prepared! lol.

Blu-ray player: Check

"This is It" Blu-ray DVD : Still waiting...

hot
05002225006.jpg

05003231613.jpg

Last edited:
I don't mean to laugh at your frustration but this comment cracked me up!

This has frustrated the hell out of me. We see the Blu-Ray trailer that supposedly has extra footage of MJ dancing in a studio and some kind of meeting around a table where he laughing his wonderful sweet laugh. Then, we find out that it's not actually on the Blu-Ray disc??? I would assume then that it's not on the DVD? :doh:

wtf sound like sony played us like a piano. :/

DUDE!!! That is just MESSED UP!!! Werent fans supposed to get the same things...not one more favored than the other...? $ony is playin games and i dont like it!

I just hope something comes up!

L.O.V.E.
Romi

OMG!!! That is awsome. I love seeing him dancing like that. wooooooohhhhoooo

wtf sound like sony played us like a piano. :/

there is mj meeting around a table where he laughing on the blu ray. but no dancing in the mirror on the usa. all i found on this usa disk was a 3 second clip of mj in the dancing room with mirrors just talking

Exactly!! Do they really think I'm just gonna sit around like that..I'm obviously going to look for this extra footage on youtube or download it if I have to....and the funny thing is that I would've payed for it if it was released. I still don't get what sony was thinking exactly...

Yep. Woulda' payed big money for lots and lots of more Michael. :yes:

DO WANT

But at the same time, I'm disappointed that there aren't any new performances. Knowing Sony, they're planning the OMG SUPER SPECIAL 5 DISC EDITION to be released if sales for this initial release are good enough.

Double dipping on MJ stuff. Story of my life *sigh*

:rofl: but yeah, prolly their plan. It's the only explanation I can think of.

So, what exactly is the difference between the DVD and Blu-Ray versions (for US)? 'Cause if it's miniscule, then I'm just gonna get the regular and hold out and hope and pray for a later re-release with more extras. :(

I live in Sweden, but it's very unfair that fans in the US won't get the version people in Europe are getting.

Wowww... I live in Chile... I wonder what on earth we are going to get :mello:

DO WANT

But at the same time, I'm disappointed that there aren't any new performances. Knowing Sony, they're planning the OMG SUPER SPECIAL 5 DISC EDITION to be released if sales for this initial release are good enough.

Double dipping on MJ stuff. Story of my life *sigh*

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

but then....

:(

they've got us in their gredy hands :cry:

Back