I have TII blu ray usa in my hand now

Why the hell would they put extra features on the european and not on the usa version?? Are we like a different species or something?? We're all MJ fans and deserve to see any and all available footage that is released. I don't think it's fair to do that, nor do I understand the logic behind it..

I don't mean to laugh at your frustration but this comment cracked me up!

This has frustrated the hell out of me. We see the Blu-Ray trailer that supposedly has extra footage of MJ dancing in a studio and some kind of meeting around a table where he laughing his wonderful sweet laugh. Then, we find out that it's not actually on the Blu-Ray disc??? I would assume then that it's not on the DVD? :doh:

I don't mean to laugh at your frustration but this comment cracked me up!

This has frustrated the hell out of me. We see the Blu-Ray trailer that supposedly has extra footage of MJ dancing in a studio and some kind of meeting around a table where he laughing his wonderful sweet laugh. Then, we find out that it's not actually on the Blu-Ray disc??? I would assume then that it's not on the DVD? :doh:

That was a UK trailer, so most likely they will only have it.

That was a UK trailer, so most likely they will only have it.

the usa disk does show brief moments of mj laughing and talking round a table. but no dancing in the mirror

also they said that they were going to tour but the 9/11 happened. so they canceled

Last edited:
Why the hell would they put extra features on the european and not on the usa version?? Are we like a different species or something?? We're all MJ fans and deserve to see any and all available footage that is released. I don't think it's fair to do that, nor do I understand the logic behind it..

Yes I agree:clapping:!...it's like what the..****! why cnt just any fans have it?...:evil:

So why the heck does the content have to be so different between the US and the UK and elsewhere? I don't get that, I wanna see the footage especially where he's dancing before the mirror!

So why the heck does the content have to be so different between the US and the UK and elsewhere? I don't get that, I wanna see the footage especially where he's dancing before the mirror!

I have no clue, it's absolutely stupid. I mean even from a marketing standpoint, and I studied marketing, how would releasing extra footage to european fans and not usa fans increase sony's profit in any way?? I mean sometimes they have like a usa version of something with a specific title or extras that would appeal to americans and one for europeans..for example: "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" for the U.S. and "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" for europeans...or teenage mutant ninja turtles vs. teenage mutant hero turtles. But to simply have the same dvd but withdraw extra footage for the us version is simply mind-boggling, especially since from a financial viewpoint, it doesnt make any difference to sony what so ever. They didn't even replace that footage with alternate footage, which would make a little more sense maybe..but this is plain ridiculous. But until I actually have the dvd in my hands, I dont actually know whats on it, so I guess I'll just wait and see...

Last edited:
I live in Sweden, but it's very unfair that fans in the US won't get the version people in Europe are getting.

I really don't understand and it's so unfair that all aren't gonna get the same. :mello:

DUDE!!! That is just MESSED UP!!! Werent fans supposed to get the same things...not one more favored than the other...? $ony is playin games and i dont like it!

I just hope something comes up!

L.O.V.E.
Romi

I agree to u!

wtf? im not getting the blu ray anymore.. thats so stupid .. eff sony!!!!.. i really wanted to see him dancing in the studio with travis .. im pisseddd!!!

wtf? im not getting the blu ray anymore.. thats so stupid .. eff sony!!!!.. i really wanted to see him dancing in the studio with travis .. im pisseddd!!!

You and me both hun...If they want more $$$ Then I'll pay more, I just want to see Michael. And all they care about is how many versions they have out and for how much they're gonna be sold. It's really messed up. They need to get a heart and a brain that works cuz so far, they dont have none...

L.O.V.E.
Romi

You and me both hun...If they want more $$$ Then I'll pay more, I just want to see Michael. And all they care about is how many versions they have out and for how much they're gonna be sold. It's really messed up. They need to get a heart and a brain that works cuz so far, they dont have none...

L.O.V.E.
Romi

oh i know! sonys greedy!! :mat:

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Nice said...!

That's just begging for Piracy. Good luck to Sony keeping the extras off YouTube!

Exactly!! Do they really think I'm just gonna sit around like that..I'm obviously going to look for this extra footage on youtube or download it if I have to....and the funny thing is that I would've payed for it if it was released. I still don't get what sony was thinking exactly...

DO WANT

But at the same time, I'm disappointed that there aren't any new performances. Knowing Sony, they're planning the OMG SUPER SPECIAL 5 DISC EDITION to be released if sales for this initial release are good enough.

Double dipping on MJ stuff. Story of my life *sigh*

wait..so there's no new dancing or singing or rehearsals.....wow I guess I can wait a while to buy it then...gee thanks Sony. hopefully there will be a "OMG SUPER SPECIAL 5 DISC EDITION" Shamone Sony!!

This is ridiculous, Sony really is greedy. They know that hard core fans will want all the versions with different footage on it and the rest of the population won't know any better, they don't care about extras...
We should each just buy one of what we have in our country and then share all the extras with eachother, see how the biatche$ like that.

i was watching American idol and i saw the commercial for the TII dvd/ blu ray and it shows michael dancing in front of the mirror so now im confused argh ..

the best part of this TII blu ray for me is threatened with the volume up loud . it just rocks. especially in DTS-MA:dancin:

just got my bluray too, i'll watch it when i get home :)

Back