I have TII blu ray usa in my hand now

What about the footage of MJ practising his choreography in front of the mirror?

Was there much of that?

But the USA version almost doesn't have anything!!!!!! it is the swedish,UK,Danmark,and almost every country in Europe!!!!!!!!!!!!! We get much more

The Unfinished Rehearsals featurette is not performances. It is described in the official press release as describing 'two concepts'. I think it is MJ Air (which MJ never rehearsed) and probably Light Man.

The Unfinished Rehearsals featurette is not performances. It is described in the official press release as describing 'two concepts'. I think it is MJ Air (which MJ never rehearsed) and probably Light Man.

mj air is on this disk they had it up running on the stage screen . which was meant to be in 3d

it really sucks if there is no new footage of him doing more songs ? when there is available

Why the hell would they put extra features on the european and not on the usa version?? Are we like a different species or something?? We're all MJ fans and deserve to see any and all available footage that is released. I don't think it's fair to do that, nor do I understand the logic behind it..

No he didin't,sorry :( but I know it's on the blu-ray or both ;) sorry that I don't know :( Edit: opppssss, it wasn't kenny,it was travis, I will look for the interview ;)

Why the hell would they put extra features on the european and not on the usa version?? Are we like a different species or something?? We're all MJ fans and deserve to see any and all available footage that is released. I don't think it's fair to do that, nor do I understand the logic behind it..

I completely agree with you. I'm Aussie so I'll probably miss out too.

any clips of him in his regular Billie jean outfit with the glove and what not I'm not sure whether or not he ever got a chance to rehearse with it

I don't understand this, either!

@kristinaz: I don't think so!

have you tried by chance putting it in dvd audio extractor and seeing if the channels are each seperate like on most MJ videos or is every channel the same like on the Thriller?

I'm dying to hear acapella versions of his live vocals or even acapellas from lypsynched performances that we never heard acapella before.

have you tried by chance putting it in dvd audio extractor and seeing if the channels are each seperate like on most MJ videos or is every channel the same like on the Thriller?

I'm dying to hear acapella versions of his live vocals or even acapellas from lypsynched performances that we never heard acapella before.

the sound does change through out the film .like in stereo one second then in full blown 5.1 .

Last edited:
DAMN!!! I just wish $ony could just do the same for every release...Now we have 1 disc DVD/ 2 Disc DVD, and Bluray...and some are being released in one continent and some are not...thats just messed up man!
So how many Extra footage does the DVD have?

Thanks for sharing...

L.O.V.E.
Romi

We know for sure that he rehearsed Dangerous and Dirty Diana because fans saw/heard him. We also know he performed Stranger in Moscow because the DVD editors said they had seen the performance.

I think there is fan audio of MJ rehearsing Heal The World, too. And 'Rock With You' was on the setlist leaked by Michael Bush. And I think Beardon said MJ had rehearsed Rock With You because he said MJ commented, 'That's gonna hurt the girls.'

I thought he never got to rehearse dirty diana?

Exactly! I am so confused!

I thought he never got to rehearse dirty diana?

He did! Just without the flaming bed illusion, which was set up for the 25th.

Here's the audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-16TxpaKmqg

He also officially rehearsed quite a lot other released songs not in the film (including Dirty Diana, Dangerous, Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough, Rock With You, Off the Wall, Stranger In Moscow, Heal the World, We Are the World, You Are Not Alone) not in the film - plus new material (so says Travis Payne).

He did! Just without the flaming bed illusion, which was set up for the 25th.

Here's the audio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-16TxpaKmqg

He also officially rehearsed quite a lot other released songs not in the film (including Dirty Diana, Dangerous, Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough, Rock With You, Off the Wall, Stranger In Moscow, Heal the World, We Are the World, You Are Not Alone) not in the film - plus new material (so says Travis Payne).

you can't really know whether Michael was there during this particular rehersal - maybe these were just the dancers practicing, light director, scenography, etc.

no he rehearsed all those songs, thats why, sony had a vote as to which songs they wanted too see in the movie. & all of the songs where included.

Back