How old were you/what year were u born,when Thriller came out?

i wasn't born when thriller came out.i was born in 1991
i wish i could be born earlierrrrrrr!

I was born in 1984, so two years after the album came out. My most vivid memory of Michael/Thriller is seeing the Thriller video for the first time. All my cousins were outside riding a dog (we were kids! and it was a big dog lol), and I happened to be running through the living room when I saw it. I was maybe 4 yrs. old. I stopped and watched the whole thing. It freaked me out though. lol And I remember my dad having the album on vinyl and I loved it. =]

Yes… souldreamer7 thank you for such a great idea and post.

OYE – 1967 and I was 15.

Oh my god I can’t even explain the excitement we all felt. MJ mania was like the Backstreet Boys, Britney, and N’Sync phenomenon all wrapped into one magnificent man. Everybody loved him… he could do no wrong it was awesome.

I get goose bumps to this day thinking about seeing Motown 25 live (actually bought it on VHS when it came out – and still have it to this day) – the next day all the girls clamored in the basement bathroom of our high school to talk about the man and seeing him the night before… makes me so happy remembering that. It is one of my favourite memories of him.

I had Vinyl album for home and cassette for my parents the car – now have it on my all computes and IPod.

Again thanks… wonderfully emotional thinking about it! :) :)

I was 10- and recognised the LP when i heard Beat it.....
I remember that channel Tele5 played after midnight music-Videos, the only
chance to see videos if you didn´t had cabel-tv....
That was my excuse for my mother : PJ-Party at my friend´s house:angel::smilerolleyes:
( she was the only one who was allowed to stay up that long...;D)

I was 10 years old. I remember finding the Thriller video very scary -- lol! I thought Billie Jean was one of the best songs I'd ever heard.

As I was born in December, sometimes it is a bit messing to find out my age in certain date, I almost was born in 1975...

Let´s see

Thriller album 1982: Before December: I was 7 years old

"Thriller" video clip blasted the world: I was 8 years old

The Thriller video clip was absolutely scary, to me and my friends, well we were too young. But at the same time it was fascinating becoz of Michael Jackson and his dancing, the dancing zombies wooooooooowwww

But I did have some nightmares XD
Zombies scares me

No problem badtourgirl! this is for everyone. :)

:lol: BlackCat - lol yes you made me remember something about Thriller era with what you said.. Back when Thriller came out and the videos came on TV MTV wasn't in every home back then.. I didn't have cable yet.. so I would go to my friends house across the street and we would wait for Michael to come on MTV plus our next door neighbours would let us use their cable box when they went on vacaction or out-of-town so I was sitting in front of the tv waiting for Billie Jean Beat It and Thriller etc. to come on.. no one could get the remote away from me :lol:

-7 years... Hmm.. I thought i was much younger than that :(

i was born on the 21st November 1991...
sadly i wasnt around when thriller came out!! :(

uurgh I have no idea...in the middle of Thriller era? jan. 1983

I was born in 1992.
But when Thriller came out my mom was pregnant with my brother :D

I was born in 1978, so I was 4 when Thriller was released, but I didn't know anything about it or even Michael Jackson at that time (because I lived in the Soviet Union and they didn't show a lot of foreign singers on TV back then). I think my earliest Michael-related memory is not even of Michael, lol. I remember watching the video Fat on some Saturday music program on TV and thinking "wow, that guy is FAT". lol, I had no idea it was a parody.

And I became a fan in 1993 after watching the Oprah interview :) I think that's when I finally got to listen to Thriller :)

I was born in 1985........3 years after Thriller and 2 years before BAD. I think We Are The World is from 1985 :)

Back