How many Times will you see the Movie ???

How Many Times will you see it ?

Votes: 4 1.2%

Votes: 37 11.4%

Votes: 85 26.2%

Votes: 65 20.0%

Votes: 26 8.0%
  • 5 and more !

Votes: 108 33.2%

• Total voters

loka

Proud Member
It deserves a Poll !!! lol

I will watch it 3 times I think...

well I have 2 prs of tickets for opening night and then for nov 1st... have to see if I can handle it the first time around before I know if I will see it the second time.

Three times.
I won a ticket for This is Wolrd Premiere in Korea
and then I'll watch it with my boyfriend
and I think I'm going to watch it alone in the morning of one of the weekdays.

5and more coz' I'll be accompanying my friends, thanks to our messed up scheds Mike will generate tons of ticket sales from me :lol:

already have 2tix for Oct28 alone (IMAX & Cinema), 29 & 30(IMAX) be buying more sooooon ;)

5 and more for me too..

5 times back to back showings one the,
28 oct left alone :laugh: :lol:

2 showings on 31st &
2 one November 1st

More to come if I can handle it :cry:

Last edited:
I am going three times - opening night with the MJJC lot at The O2 and then once with my sister on the 29th and then up in Manchester with a friend the following week :)

I already have tickets for 2 shows for myself, but I have also gifted 7 members of my family with tickets.

I might go one additional time because there are a lot of people who want to see the movie with me, but we are on different schedule.

So far I have ordered tickets to see it 8 times.

Can't wait. I'm going twice on both the 28th and the 29th.

I have 2 tickets for the 1rst week and I plan on going one more time at the second week... Just to clear my head a little bit in between. I also think it will be nice to read all the comments of the fans and then see it one more time...
My opinion: It's the one and only chance to see him on the big screen, it will be like he's there with you or probably "on stage". As painfull as it may be (and it will be for sure, I was very sceptical at the beggining, thinking about not going) I think that the fans should not miss that chance.
If you don't want to go after all, just leave an open window for the second week, read the fan's reviews and then decide.

As many as my heart lets me, NOT how many my bank balance or the cinema showings permits. It's not a competition. :)

Same Poll Made on MJfrance (french fansite)

0 - 8 (7.5%)
1 - 28 (26.4%)
2 - 33 (31.1%)
3 - 15 (14.2%)
4 - 2 (1.9%)
5 + - 20 (18.9%)

Voters : 106
Poll Started yesterday too

Back