How Did You Spend, MICHAEL's 51st Birthday?

I dressed up in mj gear, listened to mj music and chatted on mjjc chat/forum

I listen to his music and watched the E and BET Specials. I reminisced my deepest thoughts of him and his legacy. I went to the movies today too.:punk:

i bought some flowers, went to a wharf and sat there, listening to Michael's songs. then i would pick a flower, would think of a happy memory about Michael and would throw it in the sea. i had many flowers and spared them all, i have so many great memories about Michael that i had to choose the best ones. i think every fan has so many memories of these happy moments that can make you smile

I dedicated to my Entire Dance Aerobics class to MJ this morning then I took another dance class to dance in honor of him.

I just got back from the "Michael Jackson" Dance Party at the State Theater in VA since I could not make it to NYC. But this was awesome and felt like a real B-day Celebration for him! I loved it! Everyone had soooo much fun! Can't wait to post pics!

Part 2 is next week! There is a MJ VS. Prince Dance party as well! So I'm celebrating MJ's Birthday all week long! heck forever long!:wub:

Listening to his music, shed some tears, im dreading the end of the year like New Year's Eve when the reality hits that THIS is the last calendar year that Michael and my grandmother lived in. Come January 1, 2010 it's going to be hell for me personally.

I slept on and off. I watched the shows on BET and E. Spent most of the day on this forum where I needed support. Listened to Heal the World at 12 pm and to Cry at 10:30pm. I cried a couple of times today.

this is a very nice thread =)

well, my "celebration" started at midnight, when my phone reminded me it was Michael's bday, and I was watching the american dream at the same time on vh1. It was interesting though because at that exact moment they were performing "Never can say goodbye". Then when i woke up they were playing the movie again, so i decided to switch to BET where they were playing his videos ALL DAY! =) and i would switch it back and forth between vh1 and bet. At night, I went out with my fam and on the radio they were only playing his music. I got all excited when my favorite song, "the way you make me feel" came on. Thats the point where the night got bitter -__- My mom, dad, and sister started criticizing me about the entire thing. They were like omg, your taking this beyond, blah blah, i was like wtf! the radio is playing their music and i'm singing along, sorry i have no control over that. Then my dad started yelling over and over again "he is dead he is dead" and i broke down into tears. Then my mom got mad because i was crying and ignoring everyone at dinner. they don't understand how much he means to me. I actually care about him, and I think what gets me the most is that he was never fully happy on earth, the world was unfair to him and thats the only thing that really makes me cry. Thinking that he was treated badly publicly all his life. So my mom continued with her "you don't even know him, your not his family crap". and it got to a point where i was just MAD, not sad but mad. And i told her, look lay off. and thats it. Me and my sis went to the movies at a mall. I was still a bit upset when this young girl, had to be around 10 or 11 was wearing a shirt that said "the king of pop" and had on a fedora hat. A smiled as she walked by and it totally brightened my night. And now they are still playing MJ stuff on tv, so i guess i'm just going to watch that.

well, I watched Ted Kennedys funeral, so it was a very sad start...I listened to Michaels music while I got ready for work...Watched some of his special on BET...went to work and didn't shut up about it being Michael's birthday the whole time I was there...sang to him in the car on the way home...came home got on MJJC...then star gazed listening to his music...now I am listening to him as I type :)

We had a little party with about 110 people -we had dancers, singers, we had fireworks and huge cake! The atmosphere was like family, we were prasing Michael, dancing to his songs and singing. It was beautifull! And cafe was called "Mob Joint" - MJ :) :) Some photos

2.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

5.jpg

My mother and I wore MJ t-shirts when we went out. Then once we got home, we watched the 30th anniversary concert, and MJ specials on Fuse, E, TV1, and BET. Afterwards, I listened to a 30 minute MJ mix on 92.3 FM. The highlight of my day was when my mom and I were at Olive Garden , a little girl who was no older than 4 years old smiled and our shirts and said "Michael Jackson!" Her eyes glimmered with such excitement. This reminded me that his legacy will live on forever and gave me a first hand look at the joy he brought into the hearts of people of all ages. I tried not to cry, but to celebrate his life and legacy.

i was listening to his music, watching his dangerous concert and watching "A MIchael Jackson Story", its showed on TV last night.
And i have also did something to him too~~

I was with some fans whole day,and we made a cake,everything like birthday day should be,we where singing so many MJ songs,dancing thriller,dangerous

I stayed with a friend that night, and when the clock turned 00:00 I yelled happy birthday Miké! Then we listened to Will You Be There, and lots of MJ songs til it was time to go to bed. Then we woke up pretty early and I went home listening to Michael all the way on my ipod. When I got home my parents greeted me with birthday flags and we sang for Michael. They were so sweet. Then I got to town with another MJ fan, and we were wearing Mj shirts, mine saying I *HEART* MICHAEL JACKSON and on his it said HAPPY BIRTHDAY MJ! .. so we was Michaeling in town, playing his songs out loud so people could hear it. Then we both bought Thriller as a gift to Michael! and I also bought a book called The Wonderful World of MJ. Then we continued our Michaeling til we got hungry and we ate our dinner on Sunset Boulevard. In many of the shops we went to they were playing Michaels music or showing him on a big screen.
Then I got home and begun baking a chocolate cake, yummy! It was delicious. I ate it while watching MJ all night on tv. Then I lit all the candles in my house, and in our garden. I sat outside on a pillow and searched for Michaels star in the sky. I was listening to cry and it was so beautiful and very emotional. I wished him a happy birthday, and told him to not worry anymore, and that I love him endlessly.

That was my day :yes:

I did nothing. I did not listen to his music, I didnt watch any videos. I didnt even meet anyone. I dont know why. I just wanted things to be quiet..

I had spent like most of his birthday in bed. Cause I was tired and sleeping would make that day go by faster. Because I was just so sad and depressed over how much I was still missing him so very much. I also taped all that MJ stuff that BET was showing yesterday. I also listen to Michael alot. But what really actually put a smile on my face and made me happy. Was when I finally decided to watch Michael's 95 MTV VMAs performance. Well all of it except for You Are Not Alone. I am not ready to hear that song again. I only heard that song once after Michael's death. And I had cried just so hard as I was listening to it. Which is why I am not ready to hear that song again. Even though I want to hear it but I can't. And I also watch the Billie Jean performance from the Munich Dangerous Concert. I just love that Billie Jean performance. And then late last night I had watch some of my Denmark HIStory Concert. Which is my absolute favorite MJ concert. Especially because of Billie Jean. I just love that suitcase scene at the begining before Michael performed Billie Jean. I have this thing about wanting to see Michael performing Billie Jean.

Have watched the whole day, his BAD concerts, Japanese documentary, tributes and listening to his music, see all his pictures on my computer.

I lit a candle together with my mother in the church. I showed her his private movies, made subtitles for them and at the end i wrote "In memory of MJ. Rest in peace, Michael". I uploaded them in the internet so that more people could understand them. So far they have been downloaded about 300 times so i think i did a good thing.

The night although i was alone i celebrated his birthday, listening to his songs and waiting for 10.30 to come so that i can join people in the US for gazing at the sky together. Again i lit a candle, wished him happy birthday and put the toy i found on the day of his memorial service next to the candle. I just wish he knows how much he meant to the world.

I cried a lot but as the night was approaching my tears dried and i something made me stand and dance. I danced and smiled and although it looked stupid maybe, it felt so good. Then i got up at 6.30 am to join at the US gazing at the sky. The sky was pink and everything was so quiet. As if everything was put on hold, the whole planet was being still just for a few minutes. Just for Michael.

I was out with some friends having a meal, but they are not ardent MJ fans as we are, and so the day was lost on them. i didn't enjoy the evening meal one bit and casual converstaion irritated me. So I left early and went home for some quiet contemplation.........

i wrote a letter to him . And spent the whole day listening to his songs and watching his videos.

i was listening to his music, watching his dangerous concert and watching "A MIchael Jackson Story", its showed on TV last night.
And i have also did something to him too~~
I watched it too:)
simply amazing

We had a little party with about 110 people -we had dancers, singers, we had fireworks and huge cake! The atmosphere was like family, we were prasing Michael, dancing to his songs and singing. It was beautifull! And cafe was called "Mob Joint" - MJ :) :) Some photos

7.jpg

I love the cakesss!

Went out to a few clubs the night before to have a few drinks in he's honor. and then yesterday spent the afternoon watching the Michael's concert on telly then a few hours before bed I lit a candle on a little cupcake blew it out and sang happy birthday and then ate it while watching all my Michael Stuff.

Back