HIStory world tour Munich 6th July concert

They were not.

Royal Brunei was officially released on VHS, everyone knows that! plus, Michael had Gavin Taylor film the HWT Brunei show for his personal archive.

It was officially released. Search it up.

It was not officially released. You search it up. Or give me the link where it says that.

Only Seoul 1996 was officially released on VHS.

It was not officially released. You search it up. Or give me the link where it says that.

Only Seoul 1996 was officially released on VHS.

''This concert is one of the rarest MJ concerts. It was a special concert for the Sultan of Bruni and his family just before the start of the HISTORY tour. As it was before the first opening night concert Michael didnt want to people to see his new show, so instead he performed a unique and never before performed set list. This concert is a mix of both Dangerous Tour and History tour.

The concert was recorded and only sold on VHS tape in a few selected shops in Bruni, so that the people of Bruni could see it.

Back in 1997, Michael gave a copy of this concert to an Italian fanclub, so that it could be shared in the fan community. Unfortunatly this Italian fan club decided NOT to share this concert. They kept it hidden and only available to a selct group of people.

For the last 12 years, fans have been campaining to get this concert availble to ALL fans, like Michael wished.

Last summer, on MJJC, a fan from Brunai discovered he had a copy. With the help and support of members of MJJC, this concert was finally upload to a down load site and shared in the fan community.

When the Italian fans found out about this, copies of the concert suddenly appeared on EBAY and on a website called MJJ SHOP.'' Steve showed me a photo of his official VHS copy also.

''This concert is one of the rarest MJ concerts. It was a special concert for the Sultan of Bruni and his family just before the start of the HISTORY tour. As it was before the first opening night concert Michael didnt want to people to see his new show, so instead he performed a unique and never before performed set list. This concert is a mix of both Dangerous Tour and History tour.

The concert was recorded and only sold on VHS tape in a few selected shops in Bruni, so that the people of Bruni could see it.

Back in 1997, Michael gave a copy of this concert to an Italian fanclub, so that it could be shared in the fan community. Unfortunatly this Italian fan club decided NOT to share this concert. They kept it hidden and only available to a selct group of people.

For the last 12 years, fans have been campaining to get this concert availble to ALL fans, like Michael wished.

Last summer, on MJJC, a fan from Brunai discovered he had a copy. With the help and support of members of MJJC, this concert was finally upload to a down load site and shared in the fan community.

When the Italian fans found out about this, copies of the concert suddenly appeared on EBAY and on a website called MJJ SHOP.'' Steve showed me a photo of his official VHS copy also.

That was some kind of Promo release. Not commercial release as far as I know. If it was officially released it wouldn't be that rare.

That was some kind of Promo release. Not commercial release as far as I know. If it was officially released it wouldn't be that rare.

An official promo release from Michael's team, giving fans in Brunei a chance to see the show! If the Royals ever had right's to this show, i assume Michael bought them when the VHS was released in 1996.

http://mjjshop.com/shop/images/BruneiJuly16.jpg

Nice pic. I don't know. We'll see.

I know right, and we sure will! also, here's a photo of the Official Vinyl release Limited to 400 copies...

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/OTAwWDE2MDA=/z/ijQAAOxymmJTkyvn/$_57.JPG

If Both shows are to come, i assume HWT Brunei will be released first! the Royal Concert can be coupled with a documentary or something, maybe on The Sultan Of Brunei's 75th Birthday?

I know right, and we sure will! also, here's a photo of the Official Vinyl release Limited to 400 copies...

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/OTAwWDE2MDA=/z/ijQAAOxymmJTkyvn/$_57.JPG

If Both shows are to come, i assume HWT Brunei will be released first! the Royal Concert can be coupled with a documentary or something, maybe on The Sultan Of Brunei's 75th Birthday?

I love your optimism, but I still think it will be Munchen or mix of German tour performances like in the first post (Munchen, Bremen...).

I love your optimism, but I still think it will be Munchen or mix of German tour performances like in the first post (Munchen, Bremen...).

Hmm, well we'll see but i think the HIStorical nature of both Brunei shows would be a good motivator for the estate to release them.

Just found this, pretty sweet:
http://michaeljacksonbrunei.tumblr.com/

(the new amphitheater was built specifically for the concert)

''The original professional footage has not been released for either of the Brunei concerts. The majority, if not all of the footage that can be seen on Youtube is from the large screen next to the stage and is not the actual concert footage. You may be supprised to know that neither concert is at present owned by either the Jackson family or Sony.
I hear the professional footage and audio is superb'' They should release both shows, but not the jumbotron feed!

''The original professional footage has not been released for either of the Brunei concerts. The majority, if not all of the footage that can be seen on Youtube is from the large screen next to the stage and is not the actual concert footage. You may be supprised to know that neither concert is at present owned by either the Jackson family or Sony.
I hear the professional footage and audio is superb'' They should release both shows, but not the jumbotron feed!

That's what I said: "You may be supprised to know that neither concert is at present owned by either the Jackson family or Sony."

It's probably owned by royal family.

That's what I said: "You may be supprised to know that neither concert is at present owned by either the Jackson family or Sony."

It's probably owned by royal family.

yes, but that was said in 2011.. i have sent my idea of a deluxe set featuring both shows to the estate also.

HIStory World Tour

Found the old version of the wiki page which has info on HWT releases. If the info is accurate, few collectors do have a high quality VHS of the HWT Brunei concert. Other concerts like copenhagen have been upscaled to 1080 px for television but has not been shared.

Back