Have you ever seen MJ in concert?

I have on the last day of the entire History Tour in Durban South Africa. I was only 11 at the time but I remember it like it was yesterday. Michael even looked at me, it was more of a glance but he looked at me.Till this day nobody believes me, it shouldnt be too hard to beleive since I was 11,he was probably wondering if I'm a worthy contender for a good water balloon fight,lol!

Never seen him perform, but I have seen him in person..

He looks so cool!! lol!

I mean, you feel your in the presence of greatness..

Like he's no more than human (like all of us), but he has an ora about him that makes him glow..

He looks better in person... So for those girls who think he's hott..

WATCH OUT!! When u see his dimples in person..

ha ha!!!!

oh my god so many people that went to more than one concert!! :woohoo:
makes me feel so crappy to live in Brazil and being born only in '86...
He only came here with the J5 in '75 and for the dangerous tour in '93, I was still too young and it was in another city, but my dad went and he told me everything, I remember that...I felt so bad for not being able to go...
and then Michael only returned to film the TDCAU video, which was in another state and I couldnt go...there was no history tour for us!! :cry: :(

He looks so cool!! lol!

Like he's no more than human (like all of us), but he has an ora about him that makes him glow..

ha ha!!!!

:wild:

:cry:
everyone says that! that he looks even better in person, and thats probably true! and that he has an aura that makes him such a great person, an angel almost....oh man i wanna see him in person one day!! :pray:

I was at MJ's 45th Bday party.. I got about 4 feet away from him.. (the closest I got)

^ I actually had a different reaction..

See he was trying to get to his limo... fans were rushing the gates he was behind.. U can hear people scream.. 'DONT HURT HIM YOU GUYS." "DUDE HE'S GONNA GET HURT".. I saw this look on MJ's face like.. "U just don't get it.." a disapointed look, but he was trying to hide it... At that moment, I thought to myself I have the choice of being a FAN or a FRIEND.. And I chose Friend.. I was in the front, and I just put my arms out, blocking fans, and pushed the crowd behind me back.. I took like 3-4 steps back and the crowd backed up aswell..

I could have reached out and touched his hand as he was reaching out his etc... But, I wanted to HELP the situation FOR Michael instead of just participating.. I did not want to be another dumb fan that puts Michaels feelings aside.. So I put my 'fan' feelings aside, and put his first.

I would have loved to reach out though!!!

He looks so cool!! lol!

Yeah, my cousin saw him in Dubai and said the exact same thing. She said he was real friendly waving to everybody and he seems just like anybody else, yet he was, to quote her, "oozing royalty."

I've never seen Michael in person. :( I think I'd be too star-struck anyway, lol.

Yeah, my cousin saw him in Dubai and said the exact same thing. She said he was real friendly waving to everybody and he seems just like anybody else, yet he was, to quote her, "oozing royalty."

I've never seen Michael in person. :( I think I'd be too star-struck anyway, lol.

me either :(....but if i did then i would be star struck too and very pleased to at least see him :p

^ I actually had a different reaction..

See he was trying to get to his limo... fans were rushing the gates he was behind.. U can hear people scream.. 'DONT HURT HIM YOU GUYS." "DUDE HE'S GONNA GET HURT".. I saw this look on MJ's face like.. "U just don't get it.." a disapointed look, but he was trying to hide it... At that moment, I thought to myself I have the choice of being a FAN or a FRIEND.. And I chose Friend.. I was in the front, and I just put my arms out, blocking fans, and pushed the crowd behind me back.. I took like 3-4 steps back and the crowd backed up aswell..

I could have reached out and touched his hand as he was reaching out his etc... But, I wanted to HELP the situation FOR Michael instead of just participating.. I did not want to be another dumb fan that puts Michaels feelings aside.. So I put my 'fan' feelings aside, and put his first.

I would have loved to reach out though!!!

wow that's great that you did that. I try to believe that I would have behaved the same way. :)

OMG! I wanna see his dimples in person........................

Last edited:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I would've ran up to him and just... I don't know :unsure: :lol:

Yeah, yeah...we all know you're a freak...freaky boy...! :lol: You'd probably run towards MJ while screaming your head off and then start busting moves in front of him while singing your heart out!!! -_- (I'm just teasing ya! :lol:)

I've seen Michael close up a couple of times and what I've done so far is just STARE at him with a HUGE happy grin on my face......or just blankly stare with no smile. :doh: :lol: I can be INSANELY shy....especially around guys I think are VERY attractive (and Michael is HOT! :stretcher:) so I get shy around MJ too. :( I hate it but I can't help it...:( So I don't think I'd ever have the courage to walk up to MJ to say hi or anything if I saw him somewhere. And I HATE the "mobbing scenes" at his hotel when ever he comes out of his hotel or goes in, so I always stay away from it all because all the screaming fans banging on his windows and trying to get close to him scare me. I know I won't ever get to meet him that way, but I just don't wanna be part of the "madness". I get scared. I rather wait until MJ waves from the window, that way I can see him and he can see my banner or me, without the situation being mega scary!

And YES....Michael looks AMAZING in "person"...when you se him "live".... in daylight... close up! :stretcher: That man is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wild::wild::wild::wild::wild:

Last edited:
Yeah, yeah...we all know you're a freak...freaky boy...! :lol: You'd probably run towards MJ while screaming your head off and then start busting moves in front of him while singing your heart out!!! -_- (I'm just teasing ya! :lol:)

I've seen Michael close up a couple of times and what I've done so far is just STARE at him with a HUGE happy grin on my face......or just blankly stare with no smile. :doh: :lol: I can be INSANELY shy....especially around guys I think are VERY attractive (and Michael is HOT! :stretcher:) so I get shy around MJ too. :( I hate it but I can't help it...:( So I don't think I'd ever have the courage to walk up to MJ to say hi or anything if I saw him somewhere. And I HATE the "mobbing scenes" at his hotel when ever he comes out of his hotel or goes in, so I always stay away from it all because all the screaming fans banging on his windows and trying to get close to him scare me. I know I won't ever get to meet him that way, but I just don't wanna be part of the "madness". I get scared. I rather wait until MJ waves from the window, that way I can see him and he can see my banner or me, without the situation being mega scary!

And YES....Michael looks AMAZING in "person"...when you se him "live".... in daylight... close up! :stretcher: That man is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wild::wild::wild::wild::wild:

Man, you are so lucky, just seeing MJ in persn is Amazing..never seen him, but it would be great!!!lucky you, you should have waved, he would have waved back if he saw you. I know i am saying that i would if i had the chance to talk to him i would, but i bet when i finally meet him, i wouldn't say anyhitng but stare lol...hahah crazy!!!i bet he does look way better in person..

Man, you are so lucky, just seeing MJ in persn is Amazing..never seen him, but it would be great!!!lucky you, you should have waved, he would have waved back if he saw you. I know i am saying that i would if i had the chance to talk to him i would, but i bet when i finally meet him, i wouldn't say anyhitng but stare lol...hahah crazy!!!i bet he does look way better in person..

I was in the second row at one of his concerts during HIStory tour and he was reeeeally close and at times he was standing RIGHT in front of me on stage and was looking straight to my direction and all I could do was to STARE at him and grin like crazy because I was soooooo happy!! And in Munich when ever I saw him at the window, again, I just had to smile so much my face was hurting!! :lol: And I did wave at him....and on the day he was leaving and he was at the window, I waved at him and waved for him to "come down" (because he was always waving "come up" to the fans and each time he did that I was like "Yeah, Michael...HOW???!! :smilerolleyes: :lol: I mean, it's not like you can just walk in the hotel and go "Oh, I'm gonna go visit MJ!" :doh: :lol:) and then put my hands together like "pleeeease" (---> :angel: ) because I reeeeally wanted to met him, but there was just NO way to get to meet him......but he didn't come down to meet the fans outside. :( (I don't blame him though....it probably would have ended up in a chaos anyways...! I'm still dreaming of a day when he'd come outside to meet the fans and the fans would all behave and stay in one line so that everyone would get to meet him...just like they did once in London some years ago...)

Last edited:
what a happy MJ experience...wouldn't that be cool if you could visit him in his hotel and get his atuograph and picture???? that must have been really fun for you!!!lol i'm with you though, yeah MJ how are we supposed to say "we are here to visit michael jackson, can we please go up?" i bet we would have to get approvel lmao...

It would be reeeeeally cool to get to meet him!! I just wouldn't need an autograph or a picture. I have never really understood the "autograph" thing...:lol: I mean, it's just someone's signature on a piece of paper. What do you do with it? :lol: I mean, I understand if you get a card or a present or something from a friend and they sign it...but I don't even know MJ, so I wouldn't know what to do with his autograph. I'd be happy to just get to meet him. I wouldn't need anything extra. Just seeing him and to get to talk to him would be enough. MORE than enough! It would be AMAZING! A dream come true! And I HATE being filmed myself, so I woudl definately NOT want to get my picture taken with him because I would not want to be reminded for the rest of my life how AWFUL I looked when I met Michael! :lol: And I don't know...somehow it would just feel "weird" to start taking pictures of him if I met him. For some reason I think I'd feel a bit "uncomfortable" if I did that. I mean, yes...he is MICHAEL JACKSON....but he is "just a person" too...so I think it would just feel "weird" if I started taking pictures of him. I mean, if I got to meet him, I'd want it to be as "natural" as possible and not somekind of "star meets fan" thing...I'd feel REALLY uncomfortable if it was like that. Does that make any sense??? :lol: I know...I'm weird! :lol:

Last edited:
It would be reeeeeally cool to get to meet him!! I just wouldn't need an autograph or a picture. I have never really understood the "autograph" thing...:lol: I mean, it's just someone's signature on a piece of paper. What do you do with it? :lol: I mean, I understand if you get a card or a present or something from a friend and they sign it...but I don't even know MJ, so I wouldn't know what to do with his autograph. I'd be happy to just get to meet him. I wouldn't need anything extra. Just seeing him and to get to talk to him would be enough. MORE than ebough! It would be AMAZING! A dream come true! And I HATE being filmed myself, so I woudl definately NOT want to get my picture taken with him because I would not want to be reminded for the rest of my life how AWFUL I looked when I met Michael! :lol: And I don't know...somehow it would just feel "weird" to start taking pictures of him if I met him. For some reason I think I'd feel a bit "uncomfortable" if I did that. I mean, yes...he is MICHAEL JACKSON....but he is "just a person" too...so I woudl just feel "weird" if I started taking photos of him. I mean, if I got to meet him, I'd want it to be as "natural" as possible and not somekind of "star meets fan" thing...I'd feel REALLY uncomfortable if it was like that. Does that make any sense??? :lol: I know...I'm weird! :lol:

I get what you mean, your not weird at all... i agree just meeting him is enough, i didn't know how you would be though, some people like to take a pic w/ mj, I'm not saying i would take millions of pics of MJ, that would be weird, but i would just like one w/ him. but thats all!!!! but anyways it sure would be a dream come true :) there would be a :) on my face, but who wouldn't have a smile on their face when they meet MJ, unless they don't like to smile lol

It would be reeeeeally cool to get to meet him!! I just wouldn't need an autograph or a picture. I have never really understood the "autograph" thing...:lol: I mean, it's just someone's signature on a piece of paper. What do you do with it? :lol: I mean, I understand if you get a card or a present or something from a friend and they sign it...but I don't even know MJ, so I wouldn't know what to do with his autograph. I'd be happy to just get to meet him. I wouldn't need anything extra. Just seeing him and to get to talk to him would be enough. MORE than enough! It would be AMAZING! A dream come true! And I HATE being filmed myself, so I woudl definately NOT want to get my picture taken with him because I would not want to be reminded for the rest of my life how AWFUL I looked when I met Michael! :lol: And I don't know...somehow it would just feel "weird" to start taking pictures of him if I met him. For some reason I think I'd feel a bit "uncomfortable" if I did that. I mean, yes...he is MICHAEL JACKSON....but he is "just a person" too...so I think it would just feel "weird" if I started taking pictures of him. I mean, if I got to meet him, I'd want it to be as "natural" as possible and not somekind of "star meets fan" thing...I'd feel REALLY uncomfortable if it was like that. Does that make any sense??? :lol: I know...I'm weird! :lol:

oh i would aslo want to be natural too, i wouldn't want to scare him by acting all crazy lol....

Well, some people don't smile when they are nervous....

Like in London 2002 at the Sony Demo...Michael was on the bus RIGHT in front of me...and he pointed to my direction and told Hamid to film to my direction and I was HAPPY to see Michael...but my first reaction when I see a camera is to HIDE...so I was sort of panicking and going "What to do?!! What to do??!!" in my mind and I think I just STARED at Michael without smiling at ALL. :doh: :lol: But it was just because I was nervous and not too excited to have a camera pointing to my face! :lol:

Last edited:
Well, some people don't smile when they are nervous....

Like in London 2002 at the Sony Demo...Michael was on the bus RIGHT in front of me...and he pointed to my direction and told Hamid to film to my direction and I was HAPPY to see Michael...but my first reaction when I see a camera is to HIDE...so I was sort of panicking and going "What to do?!! What to do??!!" in my mind and I think I just STARED at Michael without smiling at ALL. :doh: :lol: But it was just because I was nervous and not too excited to have a camera pointing to my face! :lol:

dangg thats crazy...i am right with ya, i would have wanted to hide too!!!!:lol:

OFCOURSE... I saw him twice in one week in bremen germany and stood right up in the middle of the first row.

..... but that was a long time ago, at least to long for mj not to have been on tour since then

Back