Have you ever seen MJ in concert?

i like these tickets! :punk:
so much cooler then the computer printed ones...
(thinking that for his next concert - if he does again - it will be just like a code :lol: so maybe those computer printed ones will be also cool comparing to that.lol)

yeah, they are even more beautiful in real life. Really professional works.

ohhhhh those tickets are nice.. you are lucky.. that must have been so fun!!!

Thanks! Yes, those were wonderful days in my life. I'll never forget those experiences and I'll cherish them forever in my heart.

Thanks! Yes, those were wonderful days in my life. I'll never forget those experiences and I'll cherish them forever in my heart.

same here......there's nothing like seeing him for real :):):):):D:clapping:

i know.....feel really lucky about it now as well as then because of all the people who haven't been so lucky. i hope you all get the chance to see him like i did

I really wish..but i don't think so. I live in Arizona..i don't think he would perform in Arizona..so yeah!!I would probably have to go to another country IF he ever has another tour. that is cool for all you guys have seen MJ in concert..thats awesome :)

aaaw lots of people have asked about that clip.....its from when he met princess dians.....the press asked him about it and he said "its very exciting"....thats clip was shown on itv news in the uk.....there is a thread about it in the download section.....the clip is on there from you tube i think

No, I haven't. I was born during the HIStory era, so I guess it wouldn't happen anyhow. :lol: If he ever does have another tour, which would be AMAZING, I would buy front row tickets in a heartbeat. My dad wouldn't argue, hopefully :lol:

^ i bet it is expensive..but its worth it because it's Michael Jackson lol :p.... it would be soo much fun to go..

^ ohh yeah, it's absolutely worth it:wub: ..I reallllyyy wonder if he's going to make another tour, I would do anything to go :eek:

^ I know me too, that would be cool if he did *cross fingers* i guess we will have to wait and see. but doesn't he mainly do his tours in other Countries??

i had a dream he went on tour :wild: it was quite a dream ... I opened for him and boy did I SUCK :lol: the audience hated me !! Michael came to the rescue though. We had a dance off and it was like, all the sudden, I was good. At first, Michael was amused ... it didn't last for long though. When they started chanting my name, He Was PISSED and went into high gear !! He busted moves that nobody could replicate and he won back the crowd.

One would think in my own dream I would win against anyone :lol: not Mike though HeHeee

Yep! 24 times! Dangerous Tour, HIStory Tour, MJ & Friends and 30th Anniversary concerts!

I saw him twice during Dangerous tour and then at "Wetten, dass..?" in Germany in 1995, I went to three concerts during HIStory tour (twice in 1996 and once in 1997) and I went to MJ& Friends in Munich in 1999. :)

Gosh, two of teh HIStory tour concerts have remained in my memory forever....Budapest in 1996 was pretty amazing. Michael seemed to be on SUCH a good mood...he looked SO HAPPY...he was practically BEAMING through out the concert. When he sang Stranger In Moscow...he just kept smiling! AAAAHHH!!! :) And then the other concert....Heal The World. :stretcher I was in 2nd rowe and I could see Michael SO WELL.....his EYES!!!! *dies in bliss* And Munich 1999 was mostly amazing because of seeing MJ at the hotel window. I had terrible luck at the concert and ended up being far away from the stage and I was MORTIFIED....But there are so many memories from his hotel and just seeing Michael at the window...and just watching him. Aaaah...the memories....*starts daydreaming* :lol: When ever I listen to Speechless I think of those days in Munich....they were amazing. I was so happy...

Last edited:
I,ve seen him 3 times once at aintree liverpool bad tour and twice dangerous tour at wembley and leeds ,Hope he tours again as we all do.

I have never seen him tour but he came to the city where I live, to a stadium, and a did a speech. Hew came round in a nice old fashioned car, he jumped right out I front of me, were I was seated. Felt a bit like when he jumped out in the dangerous concert lol, minus the explosion, manic excitement and amazing clothes. It was an amazing afternoon, beats what I was doing in that morning, School.
I only can wish that he tours and performs again!

I have never seen him tour but he came to the city where I live, to a stadium, and a did a speech. Hew came round in a nice old fashioned car, he jumped right out I front of me, were I was seated. Felt a bit like when he jumped out in the dangerous concert lol, minus the explosion, manic excitement and amazing clothes. It was an amazing afternoon, beats what I was doing in that morning, School.

Oops did not mean to post twice. Sorry.

Back