Have you ever seen MJ in concert?

TialovesMJ

Proud Member
I don't know if this is the right spot for the post? But I was just wondering who here has been to a Michael Jackson concert?if you have how lucky of you :p... I really want to go to one.. so post here, I want to hear your experiences. :)

I haven't either..I am hoping to see him one day too.maybe our dreams will come true and we will eventually see him in concert or even meet him.... :) :jump:
Ohhhh thats cool that you saw him in concert Reeta..it must have been so much fun!!:)

I've seen him 4 times, 2 times in Amsterdam and after that i went to see michael in Ostende (Belgium) and Munich...
Amsterdam and Ostende were concerts from the History tour, MJ and friends in Munich happened in 1999.

I'd love to see him again, these were precious moments in my life.

Last edited:
I never saw him before, eighter. I would have given anythink to see a dangerous tour and history tour show. I was just 2 when Michael was touring for the dangerous album. I do not really think that we will get the chance to see him again on stage ... I just have to look to my avatar on the right and i know what i have missed. Michael, please make my dream come true ! ...

Last edited:
:yes:

Once Bad tour
Once Dangerous tour
Four times History tour

:D

i am the same......but with one more on the history tour

we will have been at the same if you were at all the uk history ones too

^ I was :unsure: well all 3 nights at Wembley LOL all of uk would have been loads :lol: One of my History tours was Paris..
I went to The Ostend show too that was cancelled and couldnt go back for the rescheduled date

Last edited:
aaaaw shame......anyway on the history tour he did the three wembley ones plus one at sheffield.....that was all

my other history one was amsterdam----96 not 97

Last edited:
Oh really? was that all :eek: No dates at Aintree Liverpool? :unsure: Nope I just looked... ok then, the uk leg wasn't that big

i know ......well he was off to see his baby son wasn't he so he didn't do night after night in the same place

no he only did liverpool on the bad tour. it was leeds on the dangerous.

I saw him at MJ's 45th bday party..

that was the only time I saw him on stage... he sang ONE LINE..

"We are the children"

I felt this excitement tingle right when he sang that.. I could only imagine if I saw him PERFORM... OMG!!!

I was supposed to be at the 45th birthday. Bought three tickets as well...two for someone else..then it was a crazy long story that I was really upset about and I never got there. I am still a bit upset with my dad for that. I had it all set up and all was fine, then he had a fit that I was going (I was 27 years old almost 28 and took care of everything myself but he thought it wasn't good for me to go alone, so he was going to drive me instead of going on my flight, and got too tired part way and made excuses for not following through with it all.... yeah I'm a bit bitter about that. I really was looking forward to going)

I have been to Victory, Bad, and Dangerous...
wow also Victory and Bad!:wild:those must have been amazing :)

i have been to two History concerts (in Budapest and Vienna) and to the MJ&Friends concert in Munich 1999

history Dublin

MJ and Friends Munich 1999

both MSG concerts sept 7 and 10 2001

Denmark, 1997, History tour :-D

Me, my sister and her bestfriend. We were not close to the stage though all we could see was a little gold clothed man. But during the crane stunt with earth song he came closer to us. And before the J5 medley there was that momet where he talks to the audience. He appeared close up on the big screen and he was soooooooooooo CUTE. There was a collective "Ahhhhhhhh" from the entire stadium. :)

(sorry my english)

I still Have the Ticket from Bucharest Concert in 1992.
In 1999 I was in Munich, but I was missing it.
It was a "Bad" day for me that day.
And now I am still sorry about my miss.

God Be With Us to see ones again MJJ on Stage.

I've seen 2 concerts of his. One Dangerous concert in Vienna in 1992 and one HIStory concert in Budapest in 1996.

Here are the tickets:
mjcollection002.jpg

MJJ chose that the Bucharest concert to be put on "The Ultimate Collection" 4 AudioCDs & 1 DVD, in which is the best concert that MJJ ever done without pauses, more than 4 hours, ever.

I was once at his concert at the 'Bemowo Airport" at Warsaw, Poland (20.091996)

a night to remember:)

his visit overall I would say

I've seen 2 concerts of his. One Dangerous concert in Vienna in 1992 and one HIStory concert in Budapest in 1996.

Here are the tickets:
mjcollection002.jpg
i like these tickets! :punk:
so much cooler then the computer printed ones...
(thinking that for his next concert - if he does again - it will be just like a code :lol: so maybe those computer printed ones will be also cool comparing to that.lol)

Last edited:

Here are the tickets:
mjcollection002.jpg

ohhhhh those tickets are nice.. you are lucky.. that must have been so fun!!!

Back