Have anyone given up on Michael?

Let's break it down here

2001 - Invincible was released
2002 - MJ probably wasn't thinking about doing another album at this point
2003 - 2005 - The dark years
2006 - MJ starts work on his new album

So he's only really been working on the album for three years and it usually takes him about 4-5 years to release a new album.

Some fans seem to think that he's been working on this album since 2001 lol

I've never thought that he has been working on the album since 2001 :lol:

Every fan know that shit happend in 2003-2005, so I'm not saying that MJ's been working on a new album since 2001, cause obviously he hasn't!!

B
U
T

It's a fact that we the fans, we've been waiting 7 years for a new album now! It's 7 years since Vince!

I 'll admit there have been times, where i've felt like giving up
But then i think of it would make mike feel

then i change my mind :)

I 'll admit there have been times, where i've felt like giving up
But then i think of it would make mike feel

then i change my mind :)

How can we give up on Michael when he hasn't given up on us
clearly this shows he loves us :wub:and that we inspire him and his
message is one of hope and that he is working hard to please us :yes:

give up on what? i support/follow him as a person and as an artist. if theres no music i follow what ever else he does.if he doesnt release anthing it doesnt suddenly make u not like his music anymore

I will never give up on Michael! He's already in my heart and soul forever no matter what. :yes: He's special in my life and I'll never forget him. :)

There are times when I don't think about him 24/7 but there are times when I feel like listening to his music all day long.

Agreed, noone here could possibly have given up on him, otherwise they shouldn't be here really. :)

The last two letters from Mike truely shows that he want's to give his fans much more.

Soo many quotes fra Mike himself proves that we haven't seen the last from him!

give up on what? i support/follow him as a person and as an artist. if theres no music i follow what ever else he does.if he doesnt release anthing it doesnt suddenly make u not like his music anymore

I agree with elusive there, even if he doesn't release anything new I'll still enjoy the old CDs, DVDs etc, but in terms of waiting by his hotel, rushing out to buy 4 copies of his latest greatest hits just cos the covers are different, trailing the news looking for articles about him etc, I doubt I'll do that again. But if he does come back and it's with something great then I'll be right back there, but I've given up on waiting for it to happen.

I have to agree with Elusive and Dave Burke.

There is nothing to give up upon.

I'm a hardcore fan but I don't have a single poster of Michael Jackson or any other artist in my house and particularly in my bedroom. It will clash with the interior design. Sorry.

There are too many things to do instead of waiting for Michael at a balcony chanting "O Michael-o, Michael-o, where art thou Michael-o?"

He will release when he is ready and I will be there to purchase his new material and to support him.

But in the meantime, I have other things to do in reality such as getting rich and to be in love. And play with stray cats.

wow if only i had copied and pasted ALL THE PRAYERS AND PROMISES THE FANS MADE BEFORE THE VERDICT......and now this.....who cares if he does another album? honestly, i don't care, hmh was a bonus for me, and im loving my son shakin to j5 so it's like learning mj all over again.

he's free, his kids are growing like string beans, and his smile is cheeeesin'....so bump that

wow if only i had copied and pasted ALL THE PRAYERS AND PROMISES THE FANS MADE BEFORE THE VERDICT......and now this.....who cares if he does another album? honestly, i don't care, hmh was a bonus for me, and im loving my son shakin to j5 so it's like learning mj all over again.

he's free, his kids are growing like string beans, and his smile is cheeeesin'....so bump that

:clapping: :clapping:

Give up on Michael! never, I am not holding my breath over seeing a new album any time soon, if he does release it great, if not I would be disappointed but respect his decision.

.............Awwwwwww no I cant never give up on Michael,love him SO,SO Much and SO deeply!!!:wub::D:yes:

Most of us grew up with the Jackson Family...despite the negativity, the comments and jokes...

Whether most in society want to admit this or not...they are intrigued, and proud to have had the opportunity to be a part of Mr.Jackson's life, era of history...

Therefore, Mr.Jackson will always be a part of the American Heritiage..!

:angel:

Last edited:
Fans who give up on Michael just because he is doing everything in his own time, are silly in my opinion... but I reckon most fans are patient :)

As for the media, they never stop talking about him!!!! So they are ready and waiting.....

Let the people give up on Michael; let we press give up on Michael! We, fans, know how it works: MJ is at his best when people are not expecting him.

I could never give up on Michael, it couldn't be further from my mind. I love Michael as a person, whether he makes music or not, tours or not, it doesn't matter, I will always love and support him through the good and bad.

I haven't given up on Michael. I do believe he's working on an album, and I do believe that the delays are because he's trying to get it perfect. I've waited much longer for new albums from Peter Gabriel and Guns 'N Roses, and Michael wasn't in the right place to work on anything until 2 years ago. I can't fault him for other people's mistakes.

That being said, I think the press have given up on Michael, or at least are pressuring him a bit too much. There's so much pressure on him to make an album that equals Thriller; first of all, he'll never be able to repeat the past, and second of all, why would we want a rehash of all that? As long as it's good music, I'll be happy; I don't care if it sells 2 million copies or 60 million copies, as long as it's spinning in my cd player.

nope, i just listen to other artists i like and hope to find decent new artists (hard to find these days)
time flys when you're having fun :)

I could never give up on MJ. I've learnt to just go with the flow when it comes to Michael. He tends to promise things and then the project doesn't go through, and then other times, he will suprise us and give us something we would never expect. He's a perfectionist, and every song or album has to be perfect in his mind. I remember way back when Michael started doing songs for invincible. He had pretty much completed the album, and then decided he wasn't happy, scrapped the songs he had already written, and started again! You can imagine the frustration in the fan community at that time. But the album did come eventually. I have faith that Michael has a new album coming, we just have to be patient :yes:

Given up on Michael? Absolutely not...that never even crosses my mind. If he wants to retire, let him...it's up to him, and after so many years in the business, he deserves it if he wants it. All I can say is "thank you for what you've given us" and make sure he knows that he's appreciated not only as an artist, but as a person. If he chooses to work and make more music, etc...I can only say the same thing. Either way, I'll never give up on Michael. He's a good man, and he has had too many people give up on him, turn on him, use him, betray him, etc. It's only fair, after all he has given to everyone, to always believe in Michael and be loyal to him...always be there for him.

Back