Happy Birthday Michael Jackson :We Miss You Michael

Jerin

Proud Member
Happy Birthday Michael Jackson: We Miss You Michael

It's the 51st Birthday of the late legendary King Of Pop Michael Jackson. This Birthday will be special for each and every Michael Jackson fan, not because there will be a series of tribute concerts that will be performed on

Michael Jackson anyhow proved to the new generation ,what his magic on the charts were. His albums climbed to the number one positions all over the world. He is likely to become the biggest selling artist all over the world for this year and may be forever if his chart domination continues

More On
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2115709/happy_birthday_michael_jackson_we_miss.html?cat=33

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ANGEL! I LOVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

"I Love You, no...I Love you More....No wait, I can Beat that...I LOVE YOU MOST!!!" Remember when you said that Michael? Well guess what, I LOVE YOU MOSTEST!!!

happy_birthday_13.gif

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Michael. There are no words to describe the pain we are going through, but at least we are at ease that all the bull that went on in your life is over. You can look down on us and smile knowing your fans and family love you very much. We will meet and dance for the first time someday :) I love you.

Happy early birthday Michael! (not your birthday yet in my location) I really wish you could be here to celebrate it. :( :cry: but maybe you're having your own special party right now in Heaven with the likes of James Brown and Elvis. :)

HAPPY 51ST BIRTHDAY MICHAEL:cheers:

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY ANGEL :angel:

:wub::wub:MAY YOU CONTINUE TO LIVE WITHIN OUR HEARTS FOREVER :wub::wub:

I MISS YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THE TRUE KING OF POP

I LOVE YOU :wub:

ALWAYS AND FOEVER XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Happy birthday, my angel!!! I miss you so much! I hope that you watch over for us from heaven! I will always love you!

Happy Birthday gorgeous!! Feels like yesterday I was shocked at the fact you were 50! O_O how time flies.. btw, this is my official anniversary as a MJ FANATIC! enjoyed every moment! well.. most of it. Thanks Michael. I love YOU!

Happy 51st Birthday to our dearest MJ!

Mike..... I love you forever........

Happy birthday our angel Michael
We will miss you and you'll stay forever in our hearts...
We love you more King!

:cry::cry::cry:

Happy birthday, my dear. I miss you so much :cry::cry: But I know you're looking down from heaven now and is so proud of all of us who are a fan of you. You mean so much to me that I can't describe it enough. I hope you are in a better place now and no one can hurt you any more. Miss you much and congratulations again Michael Jackson :angel:

Even if you are not physically here to celebrate your birthday,we all will celebrate it in our hearts. Michael,I know you are in heaven now and I believe with all my heart that your birth was a gift from Lord.You are with Him now and that is what really matters ! We will see you again one day where goodbyes will never be said or tears of sadness will ever flow again ! That is our great hope. Enjoy your new life with the Lord until we meet again !:angel::angel:
I want to wish you a happy birthday and I'll be thinking of your beautiful children today.I'm sure they miss you terribly,as does the world ! Michael I LOVE YOU MORE !!!!:wub::wub: I know that you are smiling down to us.:yes: I wanna thank you for the music you gave to the world. You will always be my idol forever and ever.:wub::punk:
I wish you were here with us to celebrate your birthday!:holiday:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETY !!!!! I LOVE YOU MOST !!!!!

:angel:You never got to celebrate many birthdays....we'll celebrate this one for you.....:angel:

Miss you beyond words....

Love you Michael :yes:

Happy Birthday Michael!
Words can't describe how much I love and miss you but I know you will always be here with us and we will always be with you when we think of you and listen your music or watch a video or even look at a picture of you.
I hope you are at peace my sweet angel.

I love you Michael forever! :heart:

Back