Happy Birthday Michael Jackson :We Miss You Michael

Happy birthday Michael and may you rest in peace.

Thank you so much for everything you gave us during your time here on earth. The music, the short films, the dance, the shows, the magic, the fun, the laughter, the friends, the beautiful memories.

I will love you FOR ALL TIME and I will miss you more than words could ever be able to express. You are the KING OF MUSIC and the greatest entertainer of all time.

We will forever remember your kind heart, your beautiful soul, your joyful laughter and your voice of an angel.

"The memory of you will bloom like a flower in the garden of my heart!". (From the movie Stowaway with Shirley Temple).

love8.jpg

Sorry if this is already posted (just got home and haven't read everything yet, lol), but Google in Germany honored Michael today by displaying this as their search logo :)

GoogledeonMJsbirthday2009.gif

Meanwhile, in Cologne there were 3 Thriller flash mobs and lots of singing, including this... our first of two Happy Birthday choruses for Michael: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvjO0IUHqfU

Last edited:
Sigh.. Happy belated Birthday MJ! :)

edit @ mj bunny i saw that too on google i love it!

Happy Birthday Michael!!! :birthday: I miss you so much!! :boohoo:

I hope Michael will feel all of our energy, those of us that are goin to stargaze and those of us that are just thinking about him. I think that would make his birthday amazing for him :)

WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL! :D

Happy Birthday Michael!!! your light will forever shine, i miss you and i love you more!!! :wub: :cry:

Happy 51st Birthday Michael Jackson. Love and miss you always and forever....your legacy and spirit will live on eternally. Thank you for sharing your gifts to the world, you've touched so many lives with your music, dance and loving generous ways...we are very proud of you and so grateful to have had you here with us. Take care over there. :smile:

3750.gif

Happy Birthday Michael! I miss you soooo much. I will love you forever and ever. xo

Happy Birthday my sweetie!!!!
All I can say is Thank you for every smile, every laugh, every tear and every memory, I wouldn't trade it for the world. Thank you for being my inspiration and the voice in my head always pushing me to do my best.
I love you.

God made you just right. Sending you joy, happiness, wholeness, peace, tranquility, bliss, and love all day long, Michael. 'Can you feel it?' :)

I_Love_You_More.jpg

6009_128837352023_581447023_2891546.jpg

Some friends and I made this balloon and sent it up to Michael in the sky, I love you Michael

Last edited:
..........Happy belated birthday my sweet,loving angel!:cheers::wub::D
I love and miss you so,so,so deeply....:yes:
You are forever in my heart and soul!:yes:

Back