GMTV (UK) Has unconfirmed reports that the burial will be open-casket.

I'm very sorry, but I dont understand it! :mello:

I totally understand that it is PAINFULL, and that some people cannot handle the fact of seeing Michael.

But I cant understand why you act like this is the most horrible thing in the world. YES, his death IS terrible, painfull, unbelievable, but what is wrong with the open casket?? :mello: I mean, isnt that normal to have an open casket when we go to a family/friend funeral? So why cant Michael have an open casket? God! Let the family, the children and some friends kiss him goodbye if they want to! And yes, let him be very beautiful, like if he was going to perform. That was Michael! He loved to dress very well, and look good!

I would like to kiss him goodbye!
:weeping:

It's painfull! I cannot even believe I'm talking about "Michael's casket"! :no: :no: :boohoo:

its normal to have an open casket at a funeral/memorial, but it has been TWO MONTHS! thats total impact, especially for the kids. Its been over two months with out their dad, without his smile, his face, his touch, his hug, etc. Now can you imagine if they see him, there, just lying there? the first time in two months??? thats INTENSE! idk if i could have taken it well if it were my parent.

its normal to have an open casket at a funeral/memorial, but it has been TWO MONTHS! thats total impact, especially for the kids. Its been over two months with out their dad, without his smile, his face, his touch, his hug, etc. Now can you imagine if they see him, there, just lying there? the first time in two months??? thats INTENSE! idk if i could have taken it well if it were my parent.

:cry::cry::cry:

And here we GO, again. I fully expect the funeral to be part of the "reality show" to come, raking in the bucks like autumn leaves. Am I cynical? You betcha. Oh, PLEASE, God, let there be no cameras THERE, to film Michael's dead body. Oh, PLEASE! Haven't we all suffered enough? Probably not. The grief seems endless. . . . (Although I really shouldn't, I see a large bottle of white-wine in my near-future. . . .)

If the family actually DOES that. . . I'm going to write them off. Every, blessed one of them. I sincerely hope they don't. . . . . I can see no reason for it, other than profit.

Hang on everybody. We'll get through this one too, somehow. . . .

I hope you're wrong.
Agree with every word. (the wine bit as well)

Back