GMTV (UK) Has unconfirmed reports that the burial will be open-casket.

Tom

Proud Member
Sorry I have to text or a proper report on this but GMTV's Carla Romano just said that the reason that Michael was being fittet with a wig and make-up was because the burial may be open casket. I don't know what this says about all the media being ouside the gates but I'm just letting you know ;)

I'm very sorry, but I dont understand it! :mello:

I totally understand that it is PAINFULL, and that some people cannot handle the fact of seeing Michael.

But I cant understand why you act like this is the most horrible thing in the world. YES, his death IS terrible, painfull, unbelievable, but what is wrong with the open casket?? :mello: I mean, isnt that normal to have an open casket when we go to a family/friend funeral? So why cant Michael have an open casket? God! Let the family, the children and some friends kiss him goodbye if they want to! And yes, let him be very beautiful, like if he was going to perform. That was Michael! He loved to dress very well, and look good!

I would like to kiss him goodbye!
:weeping:

It's painfull! I cannot even believe I'm talking about "Michael's casket"! :no: :no: :boohoo:

*rolls eyes* theyre plaing off that bald bullsh*t again,watever

No f*cking way. Surely it wouldn't be that tasteless? I'm sure if they were gonna do that they'd have done it at the memorial? I don't believe it.

I'm very sorry, but I dont understand it! :mello:

I totally understand that it is PAINFULL, and that some people cannot handle the fact of seeing Michael.

But I cant understand why you act like this is the most horrible thing in the world. YES, his death IS terrible, painfull, unbelievable, but what is wrong with the open casket?? :mello: I mean, isnt that normal to have an open casket when we go to a family/friend funeral? So why cant Michael have an open casket? God! Let the family, the children and some friends kiss him goodbye if they want to! And yes, let him be very beautiful, like if he was going to perform. That was Michael! He loved to dress very well, and look good!

I would like to kiss him goodbye!
:weeping:

It's painfull! I cannot even believe I'm talking about "Michael's casket"! :no: :no: :boohoo:

That's not the problem I have. The problem that I have is that "E" is going to have this funeral "supposedly" televised which means they are going to have a camera all up in Michael's grill so the world can see him in a casket. That is my problem.

Do JW burial ceremonies have open casket or not I don't know??

As for me I don't mind it being open casket. Carlo Romano has always been a gossip queen anyway.

That's not the problem I have. The problem that I have is that "E" is going to have this funeral "supposedly" televised which means they are going to have a camera all up in Michael's grill so the world can see him in a casket. That is my problem.

I agree with you. I don't mind what's done in private...but not for the world to see. :no: I just really really hope this isn't true.

I assume they are having an open casket bcuz it will be a private ceremony and that way the ppl that are there can say there "real" final goodbyes and look at him.. if i was invited i would be no good, just falling all over the casket... not wanting them to put him in the tomb or wherever it is he is being placed.. Lord D-day has come, this is really happening.. GOD bless those kids..

Ok, I'm getting REALLY confused now!:(
This burial is private, right? There isn't any media alllowed, no helicopters, just close friends and family.
Then whattthef*ck is any media trying to do? Are they trying to sneek in and get their few minutes of the burial????:bugeyed

oh I gotta feeling the media will pull some disgusting stunts to try and snap a pic of MJ in his casket.. hell they already got a pic of him in the back of the ambulance,and pics of Paris crying in the car after viewing her dad.. so just be prepared for someone to post a pic in one of those tabloids.. even if they have to photoshop one

??? Open casket ??? Michael has been dead 10 weeks. I know he's been frozen during that time but surely there would be some kind of deterioration?? Correct me if I'm wrong

Media won't be allowed anywhere near the casket will they? Doubt it.
If its open it'll just be where the family/friends are right?

I doubt it. When are burial's ever open casket anyway? But news reports were also stating it would be open casket at MJ's memorial and that turned out not to be true. I don't believe this, but even if it is, I doubt we'll see anything anyway. I don't think camera's will be allowed at the actual burial itself, just outside, which is the way it should be I think.

Oh I understand it's a private service, I'm just saying we all know the media never let MJ rest or have a quiet moment to themselves. The paps know that the papers/tv would pay top dollar to whoever got the best shot of the family during the service.

I hope security is top notch and on point and won't let a soul in there if they are not on the list.. Not even if the Obama himself showed up...

must be true if its on gmtv and who cares if it were its a private ceremony being held in a building no one can see anything

Even if it's true, they won't show it on tv. Katherine wouldn't have that. (At least I believe she wouldn't.) If they do have it open, it'll most likely happen inside a building or something, they won't just have it out in the open where gawkers could see.

??? Open casket ??? Michael has been dead 10 weeks. I know he's been frozen during that time but surely there would be some kind of deterioration?? Correct me if I'm wrong

He's probably okay... I hate to make the comparison, but it's sort of like a... um... okay, no way to be gentle about this so I'll just be blunt - refrigerated meat? If it's cold enough, it gets preserved.
It would deteriorate over time, but we're talking years here.

God I hate the thought of him in that god damn freezer...:(

I wouldn't worry to much about it, the ceremony that is, i don't think the press will have access inside, as the family stated it's private funeral.
and yes, this time it may be open for the family and closest frinds,
after 2 months a body could be in perfect condition ...with proper treatment of course.

I wouldn't worry to much about it, the ceremony that is, i don't think the press will have access inside, as the family stated it's private funeral.
and yes, this time it may be open for the family and closest frinds,
after 2 months a body could be in perfect condition ...with proper treatment of course.

even after 2 months ? wow
well i guess open caskett wud b ok then
i would love to see him and sat goodbye properly
i always like to see people when they pass as it helps me move on and its final.... :angel:

when my grandad died, we were told to stop visiting him at the funeral home 2 weeks after he died, because the person working there told us he would change too much.

i dont think it would be open casket.. talk about morbid.

Just on CNN: it's a non-fly zone!!!!!!!! Guard and gatekeepers all over the place, plenty of securitycamera's.
There is a production team allowed in there though?
I thought I noticed the reporter said that, but I don't know what she meant with that! :no:
Maybe they're just filming the perfomances by Gladys Knight and so on.

Back