Geraldo breaking News

xthunderx2

Proud Member
Dr Murray trying to strike a plea deal, states that they police raids have linked telephone conversations between Kline and Murray. Murray said Kline showed him how to use propafol...kline denies what Murray says.

Wow. I'm watching now... I missed it though, Al Sharpton is on now talking about the "beer summit" but I'm sure they will repeat it.

Wow. I'm watching now... I missed it though, Al Sharpton is on now talking about the "beer summit" but I'm sure they will repeat it.

yes they may..My jaw dropped when Geraldo was talking about it.. also he had just got off the phone with Joe and Katherine and they said that Michael was killed for his money. Katherine didnt want to be recorded but you know Joe he didnt mind one bit. so they played a sound bite from Joe.

:bugeyed @ Murray plea bargaining. I wonder what else he has told them. So Klein must have been the one that introduced MJ to Diprivan.

:bugeyed @ Murray plea bargaining. I wonder what else he has told them. So Klein must have been the one that introduced MJ to Diprivan.

yes this was my thought too. Kline says that he didn't even meet Murray until Michael's death. what I dont understand is if they have phone records connecting Kline to Murray then how in the world can Kline say he hadn't even met Muray until after the fact.??? Kline must be lying. He may be waiting for the police to confront him with the evidence. Hmmm, this web only gets bigger.

yes this was my thought too. Kline says that he didn't even meet Murray until Michael's death. what I dont understand is if they have phone records connecting Kline to Murray then how in the world can Kline say he hadn't even met Muray until after the fact.??? Kline must be lying. He may be waiting for the police to confront him with the evidence. Hmmm, this web only gets bigger.

It does. Klein came off as suspicious to me on LKL, I guess he thought going on the show would throw the police off his trail.

I am watching the repeat now. THIS. IS. OFFICIALLY. INSANITY. It is. It's insanity. And I'm not just talking about this show in particular, just the medias hard on for MJ since his passing.

But okay this show.. they've got Hoefflin who claims he got approval from Mrs Jackson to speak to the media, THEN they read a statement form Mrs Jacksons atty that says he's NOT to be speaking to the media. Then they've got Joe Jackson and his hot mess behind saying anything that comes to mind. THEN they've got the Unmasked guy, the one who wrote that book, on there DEFENDING Joe! Talking about this is a man in mourning, and no one should be judging him and GET THIS: He's all well Joe J disciplined his kids like they did in schools back then. I don't know of no teachers hitting their students with socks full of wet sand. UGH!

Like enuff with all of this already. It's like a circus, a flippin CIRCUS. My brain hurts. It hurts. I'm going to bed.

I am watching the repeat now. THIS. IS. OFFICIALLY. INSANITY. It is. It's insanity. And I'm not just talking about this show in particular, just the medias hard on for MJ since his passing.

But okay this show.. they've got Hoefflin who claims he got approval from Mrs Jackson to speak to the media, THEN they read a statement form Mrs Jacksons atty that says he's NOT to be speaking to the media. Then they've got Joe Jackson and his hot mess behind saying anything that comes to mind. THEN they've got the Unmasked guy, the one who wrote that book, on there DEFENDING Joe! Talking about this is a man in mourning, and no one should be judging him and GET THIS: He's all well Joe J disciplined his kids like they did in schools back then. I don't know of no teachers hitting their students with socks full of wet sand. UGH!

Like enuff with all of this already. It's like a circus, a flippin CIRCUS. My brain hurts. It hurts. I'm going to bed.

So either he had no approval ever or after he spoke they told him not to speak anymore. They are making a mockery of MJ's death. :(

What the h*ll is going on !!!???

Murray and kline: i dont trust them two one bit!
i reckon they both were involved in this togther....:angry:

there better be more than one moron (murray) going down. klein is just too shady not to be somehow involved. i bet there are more morons.... we just haven't found out yet.

I sure do agree...They did say that they were looking at 19 docs but as too how many will be charged with something is another story.

:bugeyed

i've been saying this: take klein DOWN
hoefflin is a known s.o.b. throughout the years, of course he did not have clearance.
ppl gotta research the players not just go with what they claim.

Last edited:
the initial poster was watching geraldo on fox live.

and this shows that if there's others involved and this is true, then more thanjust murray willgo down for this. he'll roll on however many people it takes to get the minimal jail/prison time

I am soo confused about what is going on, what is hearsay, what are lies what are as near to 'facts' as we can get.
I feel like im running in circles!

This is insane. I went to Dr.Klein 2 years ago while living in LA and he was always a really nice, laid back person. I was shocked when I heard all this about him in the news.

well if they want all those involved, that may be the only way to get the info. corroboration on the part of others involved. that's how they bring down major crimes. those who will flip on each other

klien and the lot of them. i don't think it's just doctors involved. maybe hospitals or their personel, pharmacies that knew thenames were fake and did nothing...it's a lot bigger than just conrad murray

he's the fall guy in all of this

I knew it!

Kline(Debbie Rowe) is deeply involved I knew this man was apart of this. Eventially we all will learn what terrible things they did to Michael.

This is only the beginning folks.

"Hollywood Doctors are the perfect assassins"

klien and the lot of them. i don't think it's just doctors involved. maybe hospitals or their personel, pharmacies that knew thenames were fake and did nothing...it's a lot bigger than just conrad murray

That is what many people have told me too...

I knew it!

Kline(Debbie Rowe) is deeply involved I knew this man was apart of this. Eventially we all will learn what terrible things they did to Michael.

This is only the beginning folks.

"Hollywood Doctors are the perfect assassins"
please...if we're taking about something that happened recently, how the hell is dr involved? she stopped working for him 13 yrs ago!

anything she did was under doctor's orders and she was his employee. i don't thinkshe would do anything to harm michael or to give in to his addiction.

ugh :doh: what's next? it's lisa's fault cuz she didn't stay w/ him and help him?

Sorry off topic but where did you get your tatoos? Are you in the UK? they are beautifully done. I don't have any but I want one for Michael.

Back