George Lopez inviting Paris to his show

twinklEE

Proud Member
not sure where this belongs but this is highly disturbin IMO.
George Lopez is trying to lure Paris to his show, he's invited her to be his celebrity guest.

I hope this never happens. For this prick to have the audacity to do such a thing after everything he did to Michael!:evil:

georgex.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Not sure where this belongs

What? :wtf:

The press will chasing Paris on twitter. :(

George should have contacted the family privately, not tweet Paris on Twitter. I think it was a dumb move to contact Paris because the media is gonna harass her. I doubt she'll end up on the show though.

What did George did to Michael? He testified against the Arvizo's....
Were where you during the trial?

George should have contacted the family privately, not tweet Paris on Twitter. I think it was a dumb move to contact Paris because the media is gonna harass her. I doubt she'll end up on the show though.
NO. George needs to leave that child alone, she is not a public figure, unless you think his only mistake was to write her on Twitter.

Yes, there is tweet... Poor Paris. Why do these people do not leave her alone? The other day she posted that soon the Twitter it is a verified account... in my opinion, this would not be a good idea. :no: Does anyone in the family has talked about it with Paris? :unsure: I hope....

Well, may God protect her. :angel:

What? :wtf:

The press will chasing Paris on twitter. :(
TMZ already put pictures from her twitter on their website. I hope that she makes her twitter private.

Oh gosh, I hope she doesn't do it. Like someone mentioned, the media will be up her butt. She's NOT a celebrity!

I didn't know she had a twitter. I think that's a bad idea to allow her to have one at this age. Facebook, myspace, and twitter should have age restrictions, in my opinion, like they used to. How do we know that is for sure her real account?

I seen a few days ago..that Paris tweeted him first..saying that she enjoyed his show or something like that..and THIS is the reason those kids should not be allowed to have twitters...Michael would of NEVER allowed it.,..lack of supervision that is what it is...or just plain not caring...

I don't see such things happening to other celeb kids, George wouldn't have dared to publically harrass Madonna's daughter to join him on his show.
All these things happen solely because Michael is not here to shield them anymore and no one else in their life actually gives a damn. But what am I ranting about again, they're living a normal life now.

TMZ already put pictures from her twitter on their website. I hope that she makes her twitter private.

Paris is a smart girl. If she does, the output is to block all those people who begin to disturb it on twitter. Still, someone in the family should talk to her about it. I feel that none of the family is looking for it. :fear:

Paris tweeted about George Lopez FIRST. He got her message and so he invited her. Just saying :/

Paris knows how to block/report people on twitter and she doesn't seem to mind TMZ talked about her twitter photos or that George and Paris Hilton were talking about her on his show.

You don't invite minors to your show without addressing the guardian first. That is truly disrespectful.

Also, I wonder if Paris has a clue about some of the things this man has said or should I say laughed about concerning her father.

Paris tweeted about George Lopez FIRST. He got her message and so he invited her. Just saying :/
Still NO reason for him to lure that child on his show. She mentioned him she didn't beg him to invite her. George is a rat

I was hoping the thread title meant Paris Hilton, not Paris Jackson. Since Hilton knew MJ too. But, I knew it was for Mj's daughter. *sigh* which is inappropriate! Can't these people wait until she is 18? Geez

I don't think Paris should have tweeted George earlier this week after she saw the Paris Hilton interview on Lopez Tonight.
So because she tweeted him it gave him the right to invite her to his show? Who's supposed to be the grown up adult here?! The child got excited and tweeted him mentioning her, it still doesn't excuse that he's trying to get her on his show.

But of course seeing as you have no idea about George Lopez's history you won't find anything wrong in it, other then him not approaching the Jackson's first.

Paris is a smart girl. If she does, the output is to block all those people who begin to disturb it on twitter. Still, someone in the family should talk to her about it. I feel that none of the family is looking for it. :fear:

That's how I feel, too. But they are being smart by not tweeting her back including Omer everytime she tweets the family and him.

Paris is getting ready for show buisness, that's what those afternoon acting classes are for. She's gonna be in the interview seat sooner then we all think so we have to get use to it. Besides, you can't blame it all on Lopez. Like I said she contacted him, she is a fan of his show, and that's that. I see her posting her every location on twiiter more wrong then Lopez inviting her to his show. The child posts her every move and she wonder's why pap's follow her around.

That's Katherine's great way of watching her son's kids. :/

Paris is getting ready for show buisness, that's what those afternoon acting classes are for. She's gonna be in the interview seat sooner then we all think so we have to get use to it. Besides, you can't blame it all on Lopez. Like I said she contacted him, she is a fan of his show, and that's that. I see her posting her every location on twiiter more wrong then Lopez inviting her to his show. The child posts her every move and she wonder's why pap's follow her around.

That's Katherine's great way of watching her son's kids. :/

Yeah a great way indeed, what a normal upbringing they're being provided.

So because she tweeted him it gave him the right to invite her to his show? Who's supposed to be the grown up adult here?! The child got excited and tweeted him mentioning her, it still doesn't excuse that he's trying to get her on his show.

She tweeted George Lopez's verified account, George saw that tweet and assumed it was really Paris twitter. I think George should have contacted the family in person (Katherine that is) if he wanted Paris on the show but yeah why would she be on it. She's not a celebrity and she's a freaking child.

But of course seeing as you have no idea about George Lopez's history you won't find anything wrong in it, other then him not approaching the Jackson's first.

So since you know so much about George Lopez history can you enlight us. What did George did to MJ?

He should have contacted Katherine but Katherine wouldn't care either. She betrayed her son by putting those kids on national TV and be interviewed by his #1 media enemy - Oprah.

She did it again with Robin Roberts and GMA.

Katherine isn't going to do sh**. She probably welcomes Lopez's invite.

Also, Paris, Prince and Blanket, by birth, are celebrities due to the fact of who their father is. Same as Lisa Marie being born into celebrity because of her dad as well as Lola (Madonna's daughter) . It's the way it is. The only thing is that Lola still has her mom and dad around to watch her and Paris, Prince and Blanket essentially have no one. They walk around with $ on their fourheads everytime a Jackson looks at them.

Paris doesn't know what Lopez said about her dad. Heh, he even pulled a joke that night insinuating that Michael was white when this picture was shown.

tumblr_lnbctwwNTl1qlhpuzo1_400.jpg

That on the set of Bad - Kathing Hilton with her husband and daughters.

regardless of who tweeted who..imo..Paris needs to be taken off of twitter....she is 13 and has already been subjected to more ish than a kid her age should be....nasty haters..and now George Lopez invite. Someone is that damn house needs to start paying attention to what is going on with these kids and social networking,

regardless of who tweeted who..imo..Paris needs to be taken off of twitter....she is 13 and has already been subjected to more ish than a kid her age should be....nasty haters..and now George Lopez invite. Someone is that damn house needs to start paying attention to what is going on with these kids and social networking,

I agree with you 100%. But it's no longer about the kids wellfare. The person who cared for their wellfare is no longer there to protect them. The next person lined up that I *think* would sincerely care for their wellfare is Diana Ross. I wish they were with her instead.

Although there was one person who did care for there well being...and when she did care - she was fired (Grace)

It's a shame because for the past week several people have tweeted to Paris very very very horrible things about her dad and even about her. 13 is too young to be on twitter...

Last edited:
I don't understand why she is on twitter now and I can't imagine the terrible things people can say to her about her father. I don't think she should be a guest on his show. Michael would hate this. When they are older and adults then fine but not now.

Back