Funeral on CNN. What is the live stream link to watch it online?

only tmz or tv like cnn or bbc,but anyway they will not show us too much so (I dont thinks so..)

I thought you guys said there was a no fly zone? Not true cause I am watching LKL and they are filming the seating chairs and Liz Taylor being rolled in. Why can't they give these people some privacy?

ok either tatiana thumbzten is at the burial or some chick who STRONGLY looks like her. anyone know?

I saw Clifton Davis and Barry Gordy.

But I am wondering how the media is getting their cameras so close? I don't understand this?

will its been said that Tatiana was friends with Katherine

Larry King will also be attending, Mikos Brando too. LK will have a special on at 9pm pacific time. I just saw believe it or not.. Randy Phillips and along with him Kenny Ortega.

Im blown away that Randy Phillips of AEG is there.. My opinion only.

Chris Tucker is there. And I guess Chopra and his son were not invited because they are still talking on C360.

Oh, and you gotta watch LKL again at midnight for a recap. He will be talking to people who attended.

Chris Tucker is there. And I guess Chopra and his son were not invited because they are still talking on C360.

Oh, and you gotta watch LKL again at midnight for a recap. He will be talking to people who attended.

I find the whole thing comical. The people who Michael was obviously in contact with are not there, the ones he fired and probably didn't care are there.

ok either tatiana thumbzten is at the burial or some chick who STRONGLY looks like her. anyone know?

I thought the same thing when I saw her. I DO think it's her. can't confirm though.

Frank Dileo is on E right now, talking about what happened at the hospital on June 25

Back