For those who are in Support of The Virtual Michael Concept and Perhaps The Future of Entertainment.

wendijane

Proud Member
Please Note : Indeed this is a sensitive and possible controversial subject so for those quite not ready or those who will never be ready for this by all means, Please skip this thread Thank You . :flowers:

I have made this thread for those of us who have shown at least an interest or are in favour/curiosity of Virtual Michael /VMJ. I hope this thread can stay.
This is a thread for those who would like to support the new VMJ idea which was shown on Sunday 18th May 2014 at the Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas..

article-0-1DFCFF6E00000578-118_634x465.jpg

Cleverly Crafted Computer Imagery came out of a virtual tapestry or painting and even did the moonwalk while dancers were beside it.

This thread is used for chat discussion for the members who are at least willing to consider this idea as they see this concept being used to salute and to honour Mr Michael Jackson The King of pop's Legacy for any future Holographic Tours, Short Music Videos and anything else which seems relevant to Mr Michael Jackson's huge Contributions within the Music Industry.

As we all know Michael Jackson was a complete innovator and always believed in taking things One ..maybe ten steps further, when it come to his Absolutely, astounding Ground-breaking Short Music Films.
He was a Connoisseur of art and direction.

He absolutely set the Trend Forever and a day!.

Michael Jackson set out to become the King of Pop with the release of "Thriller." It became -- and still remains -- the best-selling album of all time.

The album, which produced such hits as "Beat It," "Billie Jean," "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" -- as well as the title track -- changed the way we view music videos and influenced generation upon generation of artists.
I believe that the future is upon us already and Sunday nights performance or VMJ entrance showed this.
A lot of people were ready and some people were not. Some comments I saw around the net mentioned it was like a *new age Billie Jean performance*

Please let us keep this thread open to Discuss this brand new technology that not only remembers Michael Jackson the King Of Pop legacy but it can simulate an experience of being Michael Jackson fan for future generations to come. If we have the technology , and the general public have accepted and enjoyed games like Sims and other Virtual Computer games, Why hide it ? Why run away from it? We have the technology to embrace The Legacy of Michael Jackson The King Of pop and I really believe MJFAM, it is Important to show others who might not have had the chance to experience Michael Jackson! Through new technology, possible anime cartoon Images, Lost footage, and any other art it is The Only way Michael Jackson's Estate can do this visually for those people and possibly many, many, many, of Michael Jackson The King of pop's new fans to come .

:flowers:
Viva la VMJ !

article-2632334-1DFCFFBE00000578-204_634x485.jpg

The Amazing Animation Crafted Creation came to Las Vegas on the 18th May 2014

You might be scared of this new concept. or You simply might be curious, like me.
You might already be VERY much aware of it! and possibly the things to come, within the entertainment industry, and like Michael Jackson was, Many of his fans are 5/10/15 years ahead of Music, Technology, Art and Ideas, So, we in this thread welcome The Virtual Michael Jackson Experience.

article-2632334-1DFCFFC600000578-848_634x558.jpg

VMJ performed Slave To The Rhythm, a new song off the posthumous album Xscape

Last edited:
Re: For those who are in Support of The Virtual Michael Concept and Prehaps The Future of Entertainm

Hi I'm very open to it. I was a little disappointed on first viewing. However, the more I watch it, the more I see how cool the performance was. No, it was not perfect, but it was definitely enjoyable and great publicity for the album.

Re: For those who are in Support of The Virtual Michael Concept and Prehaps The Future of Entertainm

I'm so supporting this!

Hi I'm very open to it. I was a little disappointed on first viewing. However, the more I watch it, the more I see how cool the performance was. No, it was not perfect, but it was definitely enjoyable and great publicity for the album.

Hiya Sam Sam :) , I felt like this when I first saw it ,and had mixed feelings about it ,but it was amazing to watch and the more i watch it you do realise how very cool it was :),and fantastic publicity like you say , someone in my family whos not a Michael fan said they love the song when they hear it now because of the billboards as its made it more powerful to them , I love the remix of the song too :) I hope they sell it that would be cool :)

Thankyou Wendijane for this thread xx

Hiya Sam Sam :) , I felt like this when I first saw it ,and had mixed feelings about it ,but it was amazing to watch and the more i watch it you do realise how very cool it was :),and fantastic publicity like you say , someone in my family whos not a Michael fan said they love the song when they hear it now because of the billboards as its made it more powerful to them , I love the remix of the song too :) I hope they sell it that would be cool :)

That's great! I'm glad your family member likes the song. I think that's exactly what the estate was going for and it seems to be working.

I support VMJ. :) hopefully he can appear in a short film??

Ive supported virtual MJ since Back to the Future 2!

Please Note : Indeed this is a sensitive and possible controversial subject so for those quite not ready or those who will never be ready for this by all means, Please skip this thread Thank You . :flowers:

I have made this thread for those of us who have shown at least an interest or are in favour/curiosity of Virtual Michael /VMJ. I hope this thread can stay.
This is a thread for those who would like to support the new VMJ idea which was shown on Sunday 18th May 2014 at the Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas..

article-0-1DFCFF6E00000578-118_634x465.jpg

Cleverly Crafted Computer Imagery came out of a virtual tapestry or painting and even did the moonwalk while dancers were beside it.

This thread is used for chat discussion for the members who are at least willing to consider this idea as they see this concept being used to salute and to honour Mr Michael Jackson The King of pop's Legacy for any future Holographic Tours, Short Music Videos and anything else which seems relevant to Mr Michael Jackson's huge Contributions within the Music Industry.

As we all know Michael Jackson was a complete innovator and always believed in taking things One ..maybe ten steps further, when it come to his Absolutely, astounding Ground-breaking Short Music Films.
He was a Connoisseur of art and direction.

He absolutely set the Trend Forever and a day!.

Michael Jackson set out to become the King of Pop with the release of "Thriller." It became -- and still remains -- the best-selling album of all time.

The album, which produced such hits as "Beat It," "Billie Jean," "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" -- as well as the title track -- changed the way we view music videos and influenced generation upon generation of artists.
I believe that the future is upon us already and Sunday nights performance or VMJ entrance showed this.
A lot of people were ready and some people were not. Some comments I saw around the net mentioned it was like a *new age Billie Jean performance*

Please let us keep this thread open to Discuss this brand new technology that not only remembers Michael Jackson the King Of Pop legacy but it can simulate an experience of being Michael Jackson fan for future generations to come. If we have the technology , and the general public have accepted and enjoyed games like Sims and other Virtual Computer games, Why hide it ? Why run away from it? We have the technology to embrace The Legacy of Michael Jackson The King Of pop and I really believe MJFAM, it is Important to show others who might not have had the chance to experience Michael Jackson! Through new technology, possible anime cartoon Images, Lost footage, and any other art it is The Only way Michael Jackson's Estate can do this visually for those people and possibly many, many, many, of Michael Jackson The King of pop's new fans to come .

:flowers:
Viva la VMJ !

article-2632334-1DFCFFBE00000578-204_634x485.jpg

The Amazing Animation Crafted Creation came to Las Vegas on the 18th May 2014

You might be scared of this new concept. or You simply might be curious, like me.
You might already be VERY much aware of it! and possibly the things to come, within the entertainment industry, and like Michael Jackson was, Many of his fans are 5/10/15 years ahead of Music, Technology, Art and Ideas, So, we in this thread welcome The Virtual Michael Jackson Experience.

article-2632334-1DFCFFC600000578-848_634x558.jpg

VMJ performed Slave To The Rhythm, a new song off the posthumous album Xscape

I agree with you here Wendijane with what you have written :). michael was a pioneer definitely . and like you say the sims games etc i have the iPad Michael game the experience and its brilliant so technology should be embraced your right :) it's made everyone in the world listen to Michael and that's fantastic :) like I said in my previous post it's making peope also who dont care about his music like it which is amazing :)

My little August Moon sis You are so welcome :huggy: :D

Thank you for posting here . and THANKYOU everyone for posting.

I really ...I was a little apprehensive how this thread would be taken, and I didn't wanna get shot down because people tend to look at this idea differently and some get angry and I'm really sorry they don't see it the way some of us do, but I know how I feel about this. I am vehemently passionate about this concept myself because I know that if they could work on it and possibly perfect VMJ the thoughts of what could be done is astounding and endless . I took the chance and I am glad that I did make this thread So we now have a place to chat about VMJ and any possible future ideas .

I am so looking forward to what they could do with VMJ Concept guys!I am interested in the lets say possible progress of VMJ and maybe put it videos... I am thinking so much right now guys ! A plethora of thoughts Its a pretty exciting time isn't it?

I definitely support it because I wholeheartedly believe that Michael would like it.

But, I also know how he wanted things to be perfect as far as his performances go. So, with some improvement to what we saw (because the idea is brilliant), I say I'm all for it. :)

I liked it, but don't want to see it overused.

Would I want to see a tour for it? Not sure...

Is there any point in seeing a VMJ rather than just watch Bad Live at Wembley.

But what if a real fan thought up ways to perform 'Who Is It', 'Give In To Me', 'Butterflies', 'Whatever Happens', 'Threatened', 'P.Y.T.'

All the songs we wanted to hear live but never did. Now that would be amazing. However I think if they did do a tour it would be the obvious greatest hits choices, so maybe I'd stick to my DVDs in that case!

Either way, it all has possibilities.

I like the Idea of MJ Estate being innovative.

I am really curious about the technology. It is a work to draw a picture of a man so he would look realistic … I can only imagine how hard it was to make him move the way it was necessary. I’m sorry but it is not a matter of just creating graphic but the matter of creating a figure with certain plastic, gestures and so on … Yes, there are things to improve but I don’t understand how it’s possible not to appreciate the work that has been done …
It was not just draw a 3D model and that’s it, it will move the way we need by itself.
People it was challenging !!!
They had a task not just to create a moving figure of nonexistent man but a “hologram” of real person and not just some unknown man whose plastic is unique in its way too but – Michael Jackson.
And I have to say that they did fine. Some moments of the performance are just surprising for me… When VMJ turns to walk to the laying on the floor girl, the way he walks reminded me of MJ of the History tour, those few seconds near that girl are so MJ.

I feel like this is perfect for the Super Bowl Halftime Show!!

Wow the love is in the air in this thread and thank Wendijane for started it. I first what to say i too was disappointed at the performance on Sun i was except to see Michael again yes i agree also it was not perfect but it did turn out to be a very good show so i was excite. I watch it over and over again i say to myself that i need to give this a chance as a MJ fan and like you said in your opening post that I do agree with you that this a sensitive subject i agree with that. I would love to see more of the VM in the future it will get better i know it will it is time for a change and if the Estate want to go this way we as Michael Jackson fans should support it. The Estate has done a beautiful job. As i listen to the end of Man In The Mirror Michael say these words Make that change and i want to do that. I want to add these words as their are in the middle inside cover of the Xsacpe cd. :)

"It'An Adventure...It's A Great Adventure...
There's Nothing To Be Nervous About.
They Just Want Wonderful Experiences
They Want Escapism.
We Want To Take Them Places They've
Never been Before."
Michael Jackson This Is It

Last edited:

I definitely support it because I wholeheartedly believe that Michael would like it.

But, I also know how he wanted things to be perfect as far as his performances go. So, with some improvement to what we saw (because the idea is brilliant), I say I'm all for it. :)

That my feeling too in the bold

I second this :yes:

That is why we need to give this a chance.

Hey guys, do you remember was it the estate accounting thread that there was something about MJ virtual museum?
I was wondering if executors are planning some sort of virtual museum, and they have virtual MJ acting as tour guide or something that virtual museum and virtual Michael meet?

Last edited:

I really enjoyed this spectacle, maybe it helped watching it with an open mind and no huge expectations. It was better on the second and subsequent viewings and I tried to focus on the positive aspect as opposed to the negatives. Interestingly both my children loved it and the reaction from my 14yr old was that it was seriously cool and if they did a show could we go see it. This makes me happy to see ways that Michael could continue for the future.

I wouldnt want the Estate to overuse it though.

I'm glad they waited 5 years because I wouldn't have coped before but I am more accepting now as the most important thing is that Michael continues.

I am seriously proud that 5 years after he passed Michael is this relevant.

Thank you for creating this thread, I feel like I can breathe here.

Re: Letter

Im so glad to see you here GreenEyes :huggy:
I really truly believe that too, all you say, and I think I should post the letter here which qbee posted in another thread. This letter was from The King of Pop, Michael Jackson himself [ For any members that didn't know,This was a message which was posted on this forum some time before he died. and He used to take the time to write messages to his Loving Fans which would then sometimes be posted here at MJJC] You know guys, This could be some pretty heavy proof that yes, really, quite possibly, He would support what can be done with technology , Maybe This letter could put to rest some fans minds he would indeed consider this idea and the actual concept of a Virtual Michael -VMJ for The Future generations ? .

donzpk.jpg

I think they should definitely work on it over the next 4 years and not use it again until then.

Maybe ready for another performance for the next album!!! But use it only for special one off performances. Super Bowl 2020 anyone!?

I think they should definitely work on it over the next 4 years and not use it again until then.

Maybe ready for another performance for the next album!!! But use it only for special one off performances. Super Bowl 2020 anyone!?

2018. 25 year Superbowl anniversary. The halftime show is already draws in some of the largest audiences in TV history. Something like this could absolutely shatter that. But they would really have to step up their game. As much as the BBMA performance has garnered positive reviews, a Superbowl performance has to be 1000 times better. Maybe it's asking the impossible, but it can be done. I know it.

I agree with much that has been said. I am open, I don't want to see it overused, and it needs improvement.

if they were to do a world tour and it featured the tracks that Michael performed on the stage, then they'd have footage to cast his face from plus the movements also! just watch this... imagine it..

would be cool if they had full song's from this angle.. remember this was created by a fan..

I fully support the concept of Virtual Michael but only if it closely resembles Michael's facial features and physical structure, and its moves were based on actual Michael moves, if that's not yet technically feasible, I see no reason to waste efforts and disappoint, better get an impersonator instead.

I really enjoyed this spectacle, maybe it helped watching it with an open mind and no huge expectations. It was better on the second and subsequent viewings and I tried to focus on the positive aspect as opposed to the negatives. Interestingly both my children loved it and the reaction from my 14yr old was that it was seriously cool and if they did a show could we go see it. This makes me happy to see ways that Michael could continue for the future.

I wouldnt want the Estate to overuse it though.

I'm glad they waited 5 years because I wouldn't have coped before but I am more accepting now as the most important thing is that Michael continues.

I am seriously proud that 5 years after he passed Michael is this relevant.

Thank you for creating this thread, I feel like I can breathe here.

Your post, everything In it. is making me cry. Beautiful ..LastTear :huggy: thank you! and you are so, so sooooo welcome. I am so glad You can feel this, that you and others can see this, and visualise the possible prospects of all of this. I'm really really really really happy to find other members feel the same way as I and that we feel it is not wrong to want this for Michael's Legacy.
You are making me cry. :eek:l: Beautiful words..LastTear thank you, and you are welcome.

Last Tear, I agree with the 5 year time period as yes, I know I wouldn't have coped with it either. Not straight away, and it would have been a big no-no and distasteful . but maybe now is the right time for this?

Time.
:hiya:I wanna give the estate time so they could pleeeease work on the features and the details of VMJ
but I believe that Sundays Ground Breaking Performance really put Michael Jackson's legacy back where he should be, and that is the top. :king:
I appreciated the fact that they showcased VMJ sitting in the throne. It reminded me of the photo of Michael Jackson himself from 1997 and even the perhaps Tapestry /Painting background that VMJ first appeared could have been a salute to Michael Jackson himself. I believe it was very thought out and those who had a hand in this were all very respectful to The King of Pop. Michael loved Art and Paintings.
We should note that Michael Jackson himself, loved and was interested in technology, which I believe was shown in Ghosts. The Short Film, Remember the Time, Scream, and well..countless of other Short Films of his work and his Art.and I believe he was a gamer, guys! as he chose to have his very Own arcade in Never Land which was filled with endless games and fantastic fantasy. These points could lead us to the possibility Michael Jackson would have indeed supported a VMJ Concept
for his fans.

522_1MJ_1997__on_throne__Benson72dpi.jpg

Who sees the XBOX ? :clapping:

Can a mod please Oversee this thread and correct my title as I have spelt Perhaps wrong which is stupid of me, but Perhaps it is the excitement of things to come? Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps :lol:

i support future VMJ (if that makes sense :lol: )
I think they did a nice try - they just promised too much imo, and that's why it's a bit disappointing to me. But as time passes and the techology advances, - then im sure VMJ will be amazing :)

Can a mod please Oversee this thread and correct my title as I have spelt Perhaps wrong which is stupid of me, but Perhaps it is the excitement of things to come? Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps :lol:

;) Your wish is my command....

Re: Letter

Im so glad to see you here GreenEyes :huggy:
I really truly believe that too, all you say, and I think I should post the letter here which qbee posted in another thread. This letter was from The King of Pop, Michael Jackson himself [ For any members that didn't know,This was a message which was posted on this forum some time before he died. and He used to take the time to write messages to his Loving Fans which would then sometimes be posted here at MJJC] You know guys, This could be some pretty heavy proof that yes, really, quite possibly, He would support what can be done with technology , Maybe This letter could put to rest some fans minds he would indeed consider this idea and the actual concept of a Virtual Michael -VMJ for The Future generations ? .

donzpk.jpg

Hi wendygirl!:huggy:

Great thread idea. :) It's nice to be able to come here and talk about this. I was one of the first ones to complain about the Billboard show, but not because of the concept of the idea. It was the execution that I was not pleased with, but there is SO MUCH potential here!

if they were to do a world tour and it featured the tracks that Michael performed on the stage, then they'd have footage to cast his face from plus the movements also! just watch this... imagine it..

would be cool if they had full song's from this angle.. remember this was created by a fan..

That would be amazing if they could capture that in some way and put him on stage... just like that in 3-D! Why can't that be done? I think it could.

Just think about all the stuff that comes out of Hollywood. I'm amazed at some of the high tech things they do. I've been to Universal Studios Park and the 3-D high tech, interactive things that they do now are out of this world. If the Estate would invest the money in it, it can be done.

Has anyone been to the Harry Potter exhibit/ride at Universal Studios?? It's amazing!!

Back