Eight Months Today

Emerald

Proud Member
Today is February 25th, eight months since Michael left this world. :(
Rest in peace Michael. You are missed now more than ever. :heart: :angel:

Oh my God. You are right.

Today I have gotten my DVD and don't dare to play it. I saw the film seven times, but the sad feeling isn't gone.

adad8c64.gif

Miss you Michael. I look forward to hearing you and James Brown jamming together when my time comes.

It's amazing that today of all days I finally received the This Is It Grammy 3D glasses a fellow MJ fan sent me from the USA in January...

Michael, I love you and I thank you every day for everything you taught me and shared with me.

Eight months...... the pain gets stronger every day - I am as sad and broken-hearted. The pain, the longing, the hoping and the tears won't subside. I hate thinking that he should be here! That's the worst part of these past eight months. Knowing that he should still be walking the Earth with us. I miss him like crazy. I can't live my life fully without Michael physically here. It's the injustice of it all. Knowing that he should be finishing his shows, that he should be having the time of his life, and his children should still have their daddy with them. My heart actually aches for them, cause one day, they'll know that their dad should still be here. It hurts so badly. I'm sorry for this outburst, but I'm just feeling incredibly down today. I am hoping tomorrow will be a better day, but I hoped that yesterday - and it wasn't! :cry:

As every 25th of each month I join the global fan prayer at the time of his passing.
It means a lot to me to pray for Michael,the kids,and the world he left behind.
I also take a shot of the sky on each 25th to keep an archive of how the world looks after our angel is gone...
My eyes shed a tear or two,but my heart never stopped crying,never will.

I agree. Also, the last time the 25th was on a Thursday was June 25, 2009. that makes this day even worst.

Time is supposed to heal wounds but to sit here and say time has done it's work for me would be a lie. It hurts just like on June 25, 2009.

its been 8 months today and it still hurts just as much as it did when he first passed but we have to remember mj is in a far better place!!! hes our gaurdian angel now watching all of us!:)

As every 25th of each month I join the global fan prayer at the time of his passing.
I also take a shot of the sky on each 25th to keep an archive of how the world looks after our angel is gone...

Lovely :)

Half of the time I think he is still here. The other I think he left us years ago...

Last edited:
The pain never eases!
I think if Michael had passed away naturally I would be able to accept it ... but for him to have died because of a reckless "Dr" ... is what I will never get over or be able to accept!!
Michael Sweet Angel ... you have to know we Love & Miss you Dearly.

Never thought I would be here typing on a forum in the first place, let alone typing in a thread like this - I thought I would feel better by now but I don't. The pain gets worse and the realisation each morning is like a slap in the face.

:hug:
Oh my God. You are right.

Today I have gotten my DVD and don't dare to play it. I saw the film seven times, but the sad feeling isn't gone.

adad8c64.gif

Miss you Michael. I look forward to hearing you and James Brown jamming together when my time comes.
I miss him beyond measure. It still hurts so bad that he's not here.
very sad....

smile-triste1.png
I miss you Michael...
I miss him and wish he was still here.
Yeah, aweful, even though he should be alive, i mean, but that would never happen.
Miss you Michael always!
still crying for you my love..
i hope ur fine :(
i miss u so so much!
It's amazing that today of all days I finally received the This Is It Grammy 3D glasses a fellow MJ fan sent me from the USA in January...

Michael, I love you and I thank you every day for everything you taught me and shared with me.
Eight months...... the pain gets stronger every day - I am as sad and broken-hearted. The pain, the longing, the hoping and the tears won't subside. I hate thinking that he should be here! That's the worst part of these past eight months. Knowing that he should still be walking the Earth with us. I miss him like crazy. I can't live my life fully without Michael physically here. It's the injustice of it all. Knowing that he should be finishing his shows, that he should be having the time of his life, and his children should still have their daddy with them. My heart actually aches for them, cause one day, they'll know that their dad should still be here. It hurts so badly. I'm sorry for this outburst, but I'm just feeling incredibly down today. I am hoping tomorrow will be a better day, but I hoped that yesterday - and it wasn't! :cry:
I agree. Also, the last time the 25th was on a Thursday was June 25, 2009. that makes this day even worst.
Time is supposed to heal wounds but to sit here and say time has done it's work for me would be a lie. It hurts just like on June 25, 2009.
its been 8 months today and it still hurts just as much as it did when he first passed but we have to remember mj is in a far better place!!! hes our gaurdian angel now watching all of us!:)
Half of the time I think he is still here. The other I think left us years ago...
Miss you loads Michael :( :(
The more months pass by, the more I miss him....
Sigh.............Michael...Michael.
The pain never eases!
I think if Michael had passed away naturally I would be able to accept it ... but for him to have died because of a reckless "Dr" ... is what I will never get over or be able to accept!!
Michael Sweet Angel ... you have to know we Love & Miss you Dearly.
:sigh: :( :cry:

xxx
Never thought I would be here typing on a forum in the first place, let alone typing in a thread like this - I thought I would feel better by now but I don't. The pain gets worse and the realisation each morning is like a slap in the face.
I feel the same. :cry: I miss him more everyday.

SORRY GUYS/GALS for quoting everyone. But I wanted to give each of you a :hug:

I am joining the fans in remembrance of Michael today with a candle burning and prayers being spoken.:angel: I L.O.V.E you. :boohoo:

Miss him every hour of the day!!!
LOVE YOU FOREVER,MICHAEL!!!!
I HOPE HE'S OK WHERE HE IS... and always looking for us from there!
My lovely ANGEL! s2

I thought this was all meant to get easier. It still hurts. The grief has become easier to deal with but it never goes away. It still hurts so much. I love you and miss you so much Michael.

SORRY GUYS/GALS for quoting everyone. But I wanted to give each of you a :hug:

I am joining the fans in remembrance of Michael today with a candle burning and prayers being spoken.:angel: I L.O.V.E you. :boohoo:

Hey that's such a lovely thought - thank you :hug:

It is incomprehensible that Michael Jackson is dead

There is no Michael Jackson

I have never lived in a world without Michael Jackson.

Will we ever get over this?

Back