Ebay: Get Your Weight Off Of Me????

I listened to the song twice. From my MJ fan listening point of view a great demo. I find the song repetitive towards the end - the first and second time I listen to it I celebrate that - but probably on repeated listens this will be the part where I would prefer a 3 minute edit of the song. Also, more variety in the instrumental in the sense of I'm cool with it staying the same, I would just take out the fullness in some places so the vocals stand out better. From a mainstream chart standpoint, it's hard for me to guess a possible success for the song.

In any case, I'm very grateful to finally be able to listen to the song in good quality and full length and look forward to listening to it again tomorrow!

It's the demo version that leaked, not the final one.
A "demo version" is a version of a song that is in rudimentary form, meant for "demonstration", meaning to give people a general idea of what it could be once redone in the studio.

What leaked is obviously a studio recording. It may not be the final version, but it's not a "demo".

It's actually really funny (in a bad way) how there's like no middle ground anymore. Either "it's the best song in the last 28 years of MJ's life" or "It's the worst noises my ears have ever had to endure". Why cant stuff ever just be "okay, not for me though"?
It's typical of fans to overexaggerate their excitation for something they've waited a long time for. Reality usually sets in very rapidly though!

My thoughts on the song: it's better than Privacy. Is it better than any of the other similar Darkchild productions on the album -- I'm talking about Unbreakable, Heartbreaker, Invincible and Threatened? Not particularly. Should it have taken the place of one of the ballads? I think so, yes, as I think there are too many slow, impersonal songs on the album -- but the similarity between all of those Jerkins midtempo dance tracks would have been even more noticeable than it already is.

What has leaked is simply a fan-edit of the song with these changes: quality, sped up, cut & fake intro, cut break.
Damn, I mean this is still a gem and it is amazing, but is there any chance you can upload what you have since its not as rare as it once was.

It's typical of fans to overexaggerate their excitation for something they've waited a long time for.
They've been trashing the song for ages. They literally just stopped once they heard it.

I think the Michael Jackson fans on this Michael Jackson forum can just admit they enjoy hearing Michael Jackson. He made good music. Yes, even in the 2000s.

It is a very good song though. Like Invincible Era MJ meets regular Rodney's work with Whitney and Brandy. It's groovy.

I guess, GYWOOM would've been a success. Here is why:
Out of all the Jerkins songs, GYWOOM is the most catchy one.
Similar like BotDF to the other Teddy Riley songs.
And both are about nasty women.

Guys I confirm to you the full song did not leak yet there is nearly 1 minute not leaked I have source confirmed that

What has leaked is simply a fan-edit of the song with these changes: quality, sped up, cut & fake intro, cut break.
Now that you can't make money off of it anymore and post 1 sec snippets of it, can you share it in full in lossless quality? Or you plan to leak 1 sec snippets of un-leaked, cut out parts?

2012:
Bad 25
2013:
- I Am A Loser
- People Of The World
- Days In Gloucestershire
2014:
- Hollywood Tonight Demo
- Xscape

2022:
Thriller 40
Chicago 1945 (Alt Drums)
Dream Away
2023:
- Chicago 1945
- Get Your Weight Off Of Me

Whats next in 2032 & 2033, Changes? And are we getting a new album in 2024??

Back